I Have A Challenge For Usmb Republicans. This Shouldn't Be Hard To Do

Oh you mean the cuts that have greatly contributed to our national debt and did very little to create jobs?

Anything else?
Yeah, those cuts. It's not the fault of American people that congress can't live within its means.

The tax cuts spurred growth, it's just too bad politicians squandered the opportunity by continuing to spend money they didn't have. Something they have always done regardless of the tax rate.
They spurred a pitiful amount of growth. Job growth under Bush reflects that.
Job growth is bound to be slow when you're starting off with statistical full employment idiot.
Lol a statistical full employment? Um no. Even if you could call 6% full that doesn't mean his tax cuts shouldn't have created millions of jobs that he promised.
Yes, statistical full employment. There is a percentage of the population no matter the circumstances who wont & never will work.

They are typically know as low information democrat voters.
Lol well the by that logic you can say Obama fixed the economy. We are at below 6% you goon lol.

Thanks for admitting there was growth, thus proving the first case against your ludicrous OP. Lost right out of the chute Billyooo. :lol:

Oh you mean the cuts that have greatly contributed to our national debt and did very little to create jobs?

Anything else?
Wrong as usual. Until the Dems took over Congress in 2006 the Bush admin continued to add jobs and to have an unemployment rate at or under 6 percent. The housing crash could have been avoided if the the Dems had NOT prevent Bush and McCain from taking Fanny and Freddy and the entire market to task as they tried 3 times and were beaten by Dodd and Franks. Hell Franks went on national TV just before the crash and INSISTED the only danger to the vibrant Housing Market was to impose new regulations on it.
The solid unemployment rate in Bush's years predates any Bush policies.

You people are so thick. I can't believe you actually think fanny and Freddie alone was the cause of the loss of 8 million jobs. It's just non sense. The crash would have happened with or without that.

Again, you people are breaking the rules.
Omfg

You people are too fucking funny.

Bush's good numbers predate him and he gets 0 credit but if Obama shits tomorrow you will claim he saved or created a zillion jobs.

Fucking hilarious
None of Bush's policies had any positive effect on the unemployment rate.

Where is backup from unbiased sources on that claim.

I'll decide what is unbiased.
This article by Wikipedia cites BLS data

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Bush's tax cuts.

Anything else?
Also for the retarded let me clear this fallacy up. The cuts didn't cause the debt. THE SPENDING DID
cutting taxes and over spending is Bush's 10 trillion contribution to the debt.
Bush added $4 trillion in 8 years. Obama added $7 trillion in 5 years.
Lol apparently you are bad at math. Can you not add 4 and 7 together properly? Much of the spending under Bush was off the books until Obama came to office.
It was $10 trillion when Bush left office. It's over $17 trillion now. Apparently YOU are the one who is bad at math.

What have republicans ever done for this country that has benefited it as a whole? Policies that the poor and middle class have benefited from. BE SPECIFIC. Here are the rules for your post:

1) You must provide facts and statistics from an unbiased source. That means no Fox News, Forbes, National Review, Blaze, etc.

2) Leave Obama or any liberals out of this discussion unless you can give specific examples of democrats obstructing republican policies that you can prove would have helped the nation as a whole.

By assuming the role of the party of stupid white people the Republicans ensured a black man would become President confronted by the possibility of another old white guy stupid enough to pick the world's stupidest woman as his running mate. :)

Thanks for admitting there was growth, thus proving the first case against your ludicrous OP. Lost right out of the chute Billyooo. :lol:
So you're proud of pitiful job growth?

That all you got? You made a statement and lost. Not surprising as it is what usually occurs with you. Deflect all you want it changes nothing.

Once again for the slow and terminally stupid. 6 percent is full employment. And Bush had it under that. The people not working were not LOOKING for work. They did not WANT to work, as opposed to the 40 or 50 million that now are jobless and have quit looking because Obama fucked the economy up so much they can't get employment. There are 93 MILLION people not working. The most in over 40 years. Further the collapse of the Housing market was the fault of Democrats. Bush tried to regulate the Housing Market and Dodd and Franks prevented him, McCain tried to regulate the Housing market and Dodd and Franks prevented him. Frank went on national TV just before the crash and INSISTED that the only danger that existed to the Housing market was more regulations. I notice you ignored that the first time I reminded you of it.

What have republicans ever done for this country that has benefited it as a whole? Policies that the poor and middle class have benefited from. BE SPECIFIC. Here are the rules for your post:

1) You must provide facts and statistics from an unbiased source. That means no Fox News, Forbes, National Review, Blaze, etc.

2) Leave Obama or any liberals out of this discussion unless you can give specific examples of democrats obstructing republican policies that you can prove would have helped the nation as a whole.

They stopped you commies from launching a revolution here.

Wikipedia?

Are you serious?

NEVER take that shit at face value. ANYONE who signs up can contribute or alter any content.
Lol dude it gives a link to the actual BLS data.
Lol "DUDE" I don't click on wiki links. The spin is unnecessary.

I've run a business for over 25 years now and I know FIRST HAND when the good times were. From Clinton to the primaries for 08. NOTHING has gone good since Obama was elected. Under Clinton & Bush I had almost a dozen crews. Now I have two.

I don't need some stupid link to tell me what I already know

Whatever republicans have done to benefit the country they've done in conjunction with democrats.

There was a time when democrats and republicans worked together to address the Nation's problems, a time before the advent of the culture wars and the insanity of hyper-partisanism.

Once again for the slow and terminally stupid. 6 percent is full employment. And Bush had it under that. The people not working were not LOOKING for work. They did not WANT to work, as opposed to the 40 or 50 million that now are jobless and have quit looking because Obama fucked the economy up so much they can't get employment. There are 93 MILLION people not working. The most in over 40 years. Further the collapse of the Housing market was the fault of Democrats. Bush tried to regulate the Housing Market and Dodd and Franks prevented him, McCain tried to regulate the Housing market and Dodd and Franks prevented him. Frank went on national TV just before the crash and INSISTED that the only danger that existed to the Housing market was more regulations. I notice you ignored that the first time I reminded you of it.
The labor participation has been declining since before Obama took office. It is also a very complex and dynamic issue. To suggest all, most, or even half of those people are lazy deadbeats is complete bullshit.

These kind of statements are as stupid as the ones claiming Obama hasn't done anything good. It's statistically impossible for everything the Republicans have done in the last 20-30 years to be either all good, or all bad.

Same with the Democrats.

They stopped you commies from launching a revolution here.
Lol there is nothing commie about Obama's policies. Nothing.

These kind of statements are as stupid as the ones claiming Obama hasn't done anything good. It's statistically impossible for everything the Republicans have done in the last 20-30 years to be either all good, or all bad.

Same with the Democrats.
All you have to do is give examples of republican policies that have benefited the American people as a whole. That's it.

No.

Here is the counter proposal.

1. You must provide facts that exclude biased sources such as:

ANY broadcast source, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR and TV and Radio. ALL published news prints including NYT, LAT and any other major news paper, AND CNN, MSNBC, CNBC..

2. You will leave Republicans out of it unless you can demonstrate that their actions stem from hatred rather than well intentioned principles.

You will provide facts from studies that did not set out to prove your point, that the Constitution and the government is Required to provide help to ANY class of people in the United States.

Take your time.

Forum List

Back