I Have A Challenge For Usmb Republicans. This Shouldn't Be Hard To Do

I provided the BLS stats earlier in this thread. His job growth was pitiful.
Ya buts live in the woods,where are we at this moment?? Talk about pathetic job growth, Which party has had control of things for how long?
Job growth at the moment is just fine. We added anoth er quarter of a million jobs last month. The unemployment rate dropped again and is not far from full employment. We are currently in the longest streak ever recorded in U.S. history of job growth in the private sector; so far, up to 55 consecutive months and counting.
What? Construction is pathetic housing starts are poor and up and down,not really making up for losses,true any new jobs are good news for anyone,but to paint this picture rosy is not very honest. Take the lumber industry,if is want for china buying up everything,there would be shit for a lumber industry in this nation,we are floating along keeping our head just out of the water.
55 consecutive months of private sector job growth. Let that sink in.
OK sure then what?

Yep everything is just peachy??!! Construction sucks housing sucks still,bell weather industries.
Construction jobs have been growing steadily as well over the last 55 months of consecutive growth.

CES2000000001_4100_1412604522087.gif

Job growth at the moment is just fine. We added anoth er quarter of a million jobs last month. The unemployment rate dropped again and is not far from full employment. We are currently in the longest streak ever recorded in U.S. history of job growth in the private sector; so far, up to 55 consecutive months and counting.

LMAO.."full employment"...More people are NOT working in this country than ARE working...but go ahead and repeat whatever the DNC position is...maybe some people will be fooled.
Hyperpartisans are funny!

U.S. GDP is currently up 2.6
4.6 for the quarter
and 2.0 for the year so far...

Sounds good, right?

China's numbers are
+ 7.5% currently
+8.2 for the quarter
+7.5 for the year so far.

Australia, Britain, Canada, Hungary, Poland, India(!), Indonesia(!) Malaysia(!), PAKISTAN, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Colombia, Mexico(!), Saudi Arabia.....all have better numbers than us.
You don't know what the definition of full employment is, do ya? If you did, you wouldn't have tried to make a point about how more are not working than working.

You don't understand economics, do you? The numbers are right there in front of you, little partisan....
Well I'm talking about employment and you're not.
Like I said...you don't understand economics...but you do understand disseminating propaganda....All good. I made my point.
Complete idiocy on your part. We're talking about two different things because you don't understand what I'm talking about, so you blame me for your misunderstanding. :cuckoo:

LMAO.."full employment"...More people are NOT working in this country than ARE working...but go ahead and repeat whatever the DNC position is...maybe some people will be fooled.

4.6 for the quarter

Sounds good, right?

China's numbers are
+ 7.5% currently
+8.2 for the quarter

Australia, Britain, Canada, Hungary, Poland, India(!), Indonesia(!) Malaysia(!), PAKISTAN, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Colombia, Mexico(!), Saudi Arabia.....all have better numbers than us.
You don't know what the definition of full employment is, do ya? If you did, you wouldn't have tried to make a point about how more are not working than working.

You don't understand economics, do you? The numbers are right there in front of you, little partisan....
Like I said...you don't understand economics...but you do understand disseminating propaganda....All good. I made my point.
Complete idiocy on your part. We're talking about two different things because you don't understand what I'm talking about, so you blame me for your misunderstanding. :cuckoo:

sure faun..whatever you say.

Median family income has dropped 8%, not 7. Maybe these new jobs don't pay as well huh?
meanwhile prices continue to rise...many food items are now at the highest prices in history. Gasoline prices are ridiculous and, due to restrictive gvmt policies and "regulations, we remain dependent on foreign oil when we have enough here to be energy independent.

Oops? You do know that no money gets spent without the president's approval, right? It doesn't matter if they sign a budget bill or a continuing resolution. Clinton's final year in office produced a $626 million deficit; Bush's produced a $1,440,241 million deficit -- 2,300 times bigger than what he inherited.
You're really comparing Clinton's final year, which was an expanding ecoomy, to Bush's which was the worst recession Democrats have created since the 1930s?
This is why you appear insane, Jester. How did the minority party create a recession but the majority party, the party in charge of the government, not create the recession?
See, this is why no one can take you seriously. You ignore obvious facts. Like the Democrats took control of Congress in 2006. And prior to that had very strong influence. Remind me who wrote No Chld Left Behind.
Really, Jester:laugh2:??? Democrats took control of Congress in 2006??? Explain then why history recorded Democrats taking control in 2007...

Lemme guess ... It's not that you're senile, it's the Liberal media lying, right?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And Democrats didn't block any related bills. According to your senility, Democrats had such a strong influence over Republicans, it made them cower in fear over passing legislation that could have prevented Bush's Great Recession. :eusa_doh: You're becoming nuttier than ever, forum jester. :laugh2:
Thanks for admitting that Democrats were in charge during the recession.
You are free to go now.

4.6 for the quarter

Sounds good, right?

China's numbers are
+ 7.5% currently
+8.2 for the quarter

No you/re not. You'er talking about one limited measure of employment. Looking at the overall picture employment in this country sucks. It is arguably worse than when Bush left office.

4.6 for the quarter

Sounds good, right?

China's numbers are
+ 7.5% currently
+8.2 for the quarter

No you/re not. You'er talking about one limited measure of employment. Looking at the overall picture employment in this country sucks. It is arguably worse than when Bush left office.

Aren't partisans cute when they try to pretend to be smart?
The DNC has sent the marching orders and they dutifully fall in and chant whatever propaganda lines they are told to support.

Oops? You do know that no money gets spent without the president's approval, right? It doesn't matter if they sign a budget bill or a continuing resolution. Clinton's final year in office produced a $626 million deficit; Bush's produced a $1,440,241 million deficit -- 2,300 times bigger than what he inherited.
You're really comparing Clinton's final year, which was an expanding ecoomy, to Bush's which was the worst recession Democrats have created since the 1930s?
This is why you appear insane, Jester. How did the minority party create a recession but the majority party, the party in charge of the government, not create the recession?
See, this is why no one can take you seriously. You ignore obvious facts. Like the Democrats took control of Congress in 2006. And prior to that had very strong influence. Remind me who wrote No Chld Left Behind.
Really, Jester:laugh2:??? Democrats took control of Congress in 2006??? Explain then why history recorded Democrats taking control in 2007...

Lemme guess ... It's not that you're senile, it's the Liberal media lying, right?

And Democrats didn't block any related bills. According to your senility, Democrats had such a strong influence over Republicans, it made them cower in fear over passing legislation that could have prevented Bush's Great Recession. :eusa_doh: You're becoming nuttier than ever, forum jester. :laugh2:
You are free to go now.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What a pathetic comeback, jester. Really? That's the best you can do after idiotically claiming Democrats took charge of Congress in 2006?

Now to address this idiocy of yours ... of course they were in charge when the recession began, so what? They didn't cause it. The cause of the recession were toxic loans that were given out years earlier. You really do have shit for brains.

4.6 for the quarter

Sounds good, right?

China's numbers are
+ 7.5% currently
+8.2 for the quarter

And yet, I'm talking about employment while that other poster tried to derail that topic by injecting GDP into the conversation. You remain the forum jester, Jester. :laugh2:

4.6 for the quarter

Sounds good, right?

China's numbers are
+ 7.5% currently
+8.2 for the quarter

The DNC has sent the marching orders and they dutifully fall in and chant whatever propaganda lines they are told to support.
Cries the imbecile who responded to a post about employment .... with GDP in China.

Don't hurt yourself with that irony you're playing with so carelessly.

Cries the imbecile who responded to a post about employment .... with GDP in China.

You don't understand economics..but that's ok..Do continue..it's quite amusing.

Cries the imbecile who talked about GDP in China when the conversation was about employment in the U.S.. :cuckoo:

Cries the imbecile who talked about GDP in China when the conversation was about employment in the U.S.. :cuckoo:

sure faun..whatever you say, dear...:laugh2:

You are free to go now.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What a pathetic comeback, jester. Really? That's the best you can do after idiotically claiming Democrats took charge of Congress in 2006?

Now to address this idiocy of yours ... of course they were in charge when the recession began, so what? They didn't cause it. The cause of the recession were toxic loans that were given out years earlier. You really do have shit for brains.
Yes, Democrat policies were largely responsible for the recession. This has been hashed over and over again with many many links and proofs.
Of course Obama came in as the recession was bottoming out and promptly made it worse. What should have been a short severe recession has become a multi year slow growth stagnation.

4.6 for the quarter

Sounds good, right?

China's numbers are
+ 7.5% currently
+8.2 for the quarter

And yet, I'm talking about employment while that other poster tried to derail that topic by injecting GDP into the conversation. You remain the forum jester, Jester. :laugh2:
Is GDP not a relevant factor in economic growth? Of course it is.
You are cherry picking stats. And doing it badly. Your graph on construction employment shows construction is way below any level it was during Bush's tenure.

It is almost like the OP wants America to fail, unless its Democrats making a positive change. Very unpatriotic.
The ONLY reason you people vote republican is because you fall for their hollow, flowery speeches. As long as you hear stuff like "freedom!", "uphold the constitution!", or "small government!" you blindly follow them. You're too dumb to realize republicans have absolutely nothing to offer you unless you're in the wealthy class.

It is almost like the OP wants America to fail, unless its Democrats making a positive change. Very unpatriotic.
The ONLY reason you people vote republican is because you fall for their hollow, flowery speeches. As long as you hear stuff like "freedom!", "uphold the constitution!", or "small government!" you blindly follow them. You're too dumb to realize republicans have absolutely nothing to offer you unless you're in the wealthy class.

yup...you got it ll figured out, little hyperpartisan...:laugh2:

Its a hoot when the Obama fluffers try and try but fail. What we see in growth is just people wanting to better themselves in spit of what the Gov does or does not do.

Hook line sinker boat and the dock!! hey the moon is made of cheese!! You should buy into that,you get suckerd on so many other things.

Forum List

Back