I Have A Challenge For Usmb Republicans. This Shouldn't Be Hard To Do

It is almost like the OP wants America to fail, unless its Democrats making a positive change. Very unpatriotic.
The ONLY reason you people vote republican is because you fall for their hollow, flowery speeches. As long as you hear stuff like "freedom!", "uphold the constitution!", or "small government!" you blindly follow them. You're too dumb to realize republicans have absolutely nothing to offer you unless you're in the wealthy class.
And people who voted for Obama?
You know that Obama's core constituency--blacks, women, and students--are all worse off now than the day they voted for him, right?

It is almost like the OP wants America to fail, unless its Democrats making a positive change. Very unpatriotic.
The ONLY reason you people vote republican is because you fall for their hollow, flowery speeches. As long as you hear stuff like "freedom!", "uphold the constitution!", or "small government!" you blindly follow them. You're too dumb to realize republicans have absolutely nothing to offer you unless you're in the wealthy class.
Hook line sinker boat and the dock!! hey the moon is made of cheese!! You should buy into that,you get suckerd on so many other things.
So far NONE of you have properly answered my question.

Hook line sinker boat and the dock!! hey the moon is made of cheese!! You should buy into that,you get suckerd on so many other things.
"Proper" equals "An answer I agree with.
Thats what makes it a troll thread.

So me asking for unbiased sources of information is unfair? If I were to quote The Huffington Post, you people would whine like toddlers. All I ask is that you do me the same courtesy and provide sources with no political bias.

You think I'm bullshitting you? Prove it.

So me asking for unbiased sources of information is unfair? If I were to quote The Huffington Post, you people would whine like toddlers. All I ask is that you do me the same courtesy and provide sources with no political bias.

No, you getting to decide what an "unbiased source" is is unfair. Because any source that doesnt support your idiocy you will declare "biased."
See how that works?

No, you getting to decide what an "unbiased source" is is unfair. Because any source that doesnt support your idiocy you will declare "biased."
See how that works?
You are so dumb dude. Do you not see the difference between Fox News and The Congressional Budget Office? How about the BLS? All of the sources I listed have a conservative bias. This isn't hard to figure out.

See how that works?
You are so dumb dude. Do you not see the difference between Fox News and The Congressional Budget Office? How about the BLS? All of the sources I listed have a conservative bias. This isn't hard to figure out.
You think the CBO is unbiased? LOL! Dude, you're clueless. You're too stupid to even debate. You would need to go to college and get an education before I would even consider it. Otherwise it's waste of time.

See how that works?
You think the CBO is unbiased? LOL! Dude, you're clueless. You're too stupid to even debate. You would need to go to college and get an education before I would even consider it. Otherwise it's waste of time.
Yes it is unbiased. Are you suggesting Fox News is?

What have republicans ever done for this country that has benefited it as a whole? Policies that the poor and middle class have benefited from. BE SPECIFIC. Here are the rules for your post:

1) You must provide facts and statistics from an unbiased source. That means no Fox News, Forbes, National Review, Blaze, etc.

2) Leave Obama or any liberals out of this discussion unless you can give specific examples of democrats obstructing republican policies that you can prove would have helped the nation as a whole.
Bush's tax cuts.
Oh you mean the cuts that have greatly contributed to our national debt and did very little to create jobs?

Anything else?
Yeah, those cuts. It's not the fault of American people that congress can't live within its means.

The tax cuts spurred growth, it's just too bad politicians squandered the opportunity by continuing to spend money they didn't have. Something they have always done regardless of the tax rate.
They spurred a pitiful amount of growth. Job growth under Bush reflects that.

When only 5 or 6 per cent of the people are unemployed, as was the case under Bush, job growth will be low. When 10 or 12 per cent are unemployed and half of them get a job, the job growth number looks real good.

See how that works?
No it's not unbiased. If you dont know "biased" means I'd suggest not engaging in these debates. You look like an idiot.

What have republicans ever done for this country that has benefited it as a whole? Policies that the poor and middle class have benefited from. BE SPECIFIC. Here are the rules for your post:

1) You must provide facts and statistics from an unbiased source. That means no Fox News, Forbes, National Review, Blaze, etc.

2) Leave Obama or any liberals out of this discussion unless you can give specific examples of democrats obstructing republican policies that you can prove would have helped the nation as a whole.
Bush's tax cuts.
Oh you mean the cuts that have greatly contributed to our national debt and did very little to create jobs?

Anything else?
Yeah, those cuts. It's not the fault of American people that congress can't live within its means.

The tax cuts spurred growth, it's just too bad politicians squandered the opportunity by continuing to spend money they didn't have. Something they have always done regardless of the tax rate.

When only 5 or 6 per cent of the people are unemployed, as was the case under Bush, job growth will be low. When 10 or 12 per cent are unemployed and half of them get a job, the job growth number looks real good.
That is so fucking stupid. If tax cuts were supposed to create millions of jobs, why wouldn't the rate drop below 5 or 6?

See how that works?
No it's not unbiased. If you dont know "biased" means I'd suggest not engaging in these debates. You look like an idiot.
Why don't you just humor my post and do what I ask? Give me sources without a known conservative bias that supports your child like narrative that republicans help the country as a whole.

This isn't hard to figure out.

Bush's tax cuts.

Anything else?

That is so fucking stupid. If tax cuts were supposed to create millions of jobs, why wouldn't the rate drop below 5 or 6?
It did.
Where were you in 2003-6?

Anything else?

It did.
Yeah that barely lasted. We still lost 3 million jobs at the end of 2008 and 5 million more after that.

Voucher study focuses on high school graduation First strong evidence of educational attainment gains

I think that PHYS ORG is not biased.
The D.C. vouchers are working. 82 percent of those offered vouchers graduated from high school compared to 70 percent of those not offered vouchers.
The vouchers are helping poorer students graduate high school and are going to collages.

Home The Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice

Breaking Down The School Voucher Audit The Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice
They are working and are saving American taxpayers money.

Such public-to-private transfers enabled through vouchers likely are not going away anytime soon. From 2010 to 2013, 12 more voucher programs were created in eight states. In 2015, legislative attempts to create vouchers are expected in Alaska, Illinois, and Tennessee.

Really ? o

It did.
Yeah that barely lasted. We still lost 3 million jobs at the end of 2008 and 5 million more after that.
Fingers in ears,its a tried and true method.

It did.
And we're not anywhere close to being back there.
Thank you for admitting Obama's policies have produced poverty and stagnation.

It did.
We've regained all those jobs and more with unprecedented job growth. The sooner you accept facts the better off you'll be.

It did.
We've regained all those jobs and more with unprecedented job growth. The sooner you accept facts the better off you'll be.
So why are fewer people working? Why is household income lower than 2009?

Forum List

Back