“I have a letter from the NFL”-DJT. NFL; “We sent him no such letter”

It was candycorn that made the statement Democrats aren't obligated to be liberals after it was pointed out that the Democrats are owned lock, stock and barrel by Wall Street. So, don't sell it as liberal.

I was right then and I’m right now.

When right wing nut jobs get upset that things didn’t go their way, there is always some “fix” that is in. So I am asking them if the NFL now has a liberal bias too???

You are the right wing.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

-Melania Trump

Again. Ed Rendell. Fix the debt. School "choice". The TPP. You're not liberals. You're right wing.
Keep saying that....it's more refreshing than the "left wing drone" parrot.
Who's paying for the Democratic convention?

Keep lyin' and see how far that gets you.

I was right then and I’m right now.

When right wing nut jobs get upset that things didn’t go their way, there is always some “fix” that is in. So I am asking them if the NFL now has a liberal bias too???

You are the right wing.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

-Melania Trump

Again. Ed Rendell. Fix the debt. School "choice". The TPP. You're not liberals. You're right wing.

Or we can watch you going nowhere...

And the scumbag Trump media guy this morning refused to admit Trump outright lied, saying "he heard it from a source close to the NFL". No, Trump said the NFL sent him a letter. Do they think Americans are really that stupid?
Then Trump lies about CNN turning of their cameras when he insulted them. The moron stood right there in front of the press and said "look, CNN just turned their camera off". They absolutely did not, which is clearly proven. When are people going to say enough is enough of this sociopath and the insanity of his easily provable pathological lying??.

Supposedly the NFL sent Trump a letter to move the Presidential debates. He says “I have a letter from the NFL” That is a quote.

The NFL issued a statement that said they sent no such letter to Donald Trump.

The man is a pathological liar.

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?

Trump isn't lying. He's just making otherwise boring political statements more interesting with creative embellishment.

He tries not to let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Trump was sandbagged. The NFL was aware that a source close to the NFL sent the letter.

The letter was sent with enough indications that it came from the NFL for the purpose of getting Trump to rely on it.

Very clever.

Supposedly the NFL sent Trump a letter to move the Presidential debates. He says “I have a letter from the NFL” That is a quote.

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?
Yup, I saw this on the CBS Evening News and it does sound like Trump is going totally berserk and making things up as he goes along.

Trump was sandbagged. The NFL was aware that a source close to the NFL sent the letter.

The letter was sent with enough indications that it came from the NFL for the purpose of getting Trump to rely on it.

Very clever.
So there is a letter out there somewhere but Trump was not smart enough to figure out where it came from ??

Well, repugs…now the NFL is on the side of the liberals too????

Where you guys at?

You aren't liberals.

THat’s you’re comeback? Sad for you little man.

You aren't liberals.

Is this a Bernie or Bust moment?

If I don't get what I want, I'm going to hurt me! lol

Coi6EizUsAAy9RC.jpg

Last edited:

Very clever.
So there is a letter out there somewhere but Trump was not smart enough to figure out where it came from ??

And yet, Trumpie is too much of a pussy to actually produce said letter..... hilarious.

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?
I already predicted that Trump would try to weasel out of the debate with Hillary. You thought it was bullshit, but I bet you'll see I'm right. He's going to puss out.

Well, repugs…now the NFL is on the side of the liberals too????

Where you guys at?

You aren't liberals.

THat’s you’re comeback? Sad for you little man.

You aren't liberals.

Is this a Bernie or Bust moment?

If I don't get what I want, I'm going to hurt me! lol

Coi6EizUsAAy9RC.jpg

Brilliant! I mean the only thing you have is a bunch of I don't like Trump.

You are the right wing.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

-Melania Trump

Or we can watch you going nowhere...

Because aligning yourself with people who want the destruction of social security is going somewhere.

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?
I already predicted that Trump would try to weasel out of the debate with Hillary. You thought it was bullshit, but I bet you'll see I'm right. He's going to puss out.

Well, lets see some green. How much you willing to lose?

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?

I won't bet you money, but I will make you a bet in relation to this forum as ofhers have done.

Very clever.

Was it from a Nigerian prince?

lol

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?

I won't bet you money, but I will make you a bet in relation to this forum as ofhers have done.

Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

Well, I have bets already with several folks. So the pound of flesh has to be extracted before election day.

:eusa_think:

The debate schedule is as follows:

Sep 26, 2016 First presidential debate, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
Oct 4, 2016 Vice presidential debate, Longwood University, Farmville, VA
Oct 9, 2016 Second presidential debate, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
Oct 19, 2016 Third presidential debate, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV

I can do an avatar bet from 10/20 to 10/31.

The rules:

If both Donald J. Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton SHOW UP for their 3 debates (they don’t have to finish) and answer one question…I win. If not. You win. Deal?

The Stakes?

If I win, I would like for you to change your avatar to this and keep it there until Halloween:

candy-corn-1.jpg

Or something like that. In keeping with the Halloween theme.

I await your counter proposal.

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?

Well, I have bets already with several folks. So the pound of flesh has to be extracted before election day.

Oct 9, 2016 Second presidential debate, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
Oct 19, 2016 Third presidential debate, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV

The rules:

If both Donald J. Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton SHOW UP for their 3 debates (they don’t have to finish) and answer one question…I win. If not. You win. Deal?

The Stakes?

If I win, I would like for you to change your avatar to this and keep it there until Halloween:

candy-corn-1.jpg

Ok ALL 3 debates. If Trump misses at least 1, I win. You got yourself a bet. So 11 days with the avatar? All right then. If I win, you change your avatar to an anti Hillary meme of my choosing for that period of time.

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?

The rules:

The Stakes?

candy-corn-1.jpg

Ok ALL 3 debates. If Trump misses at least 1, I win. You got yourself a bet. So 11 days with the avatar? All right then. If I win, you change your avatar to an anti Hillary meme of my choosing for that period of time.

Nooooo I need to see it first. A) it may violate USMB standards. B) it may be too large for an avatar.

No agreement until I see what the stakes are.

The NFL has no credibility after the ray rice thing. For all we know they may have sent him a letter and are lying about it to make him look bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back