🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have Advocated for Civil Unions for 20 years...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

And here's a reality, Liberal California Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage at the same time they Voted FOR Obama... Not a Generation has gone by, not even close, and suddenly Liberal California and the rest of the Country is Pro-Gay Marriage?... I don't think so.

This is an Activist Network doing this... From ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NPR, the NYT Pop Culture and number of other people including Academics and they do NOT Represent America...

I will give this up... The Christian Right is Responsible for this... Had they not Fought Civil Unions they would not be faced with Gay Marriage right now... That was REALLY stupid and I told them as much over the years.

Marriage is Unique and by it's very Existence is a reflection of what has Created all of us...

One Man and One Woman.

And EVERY single Human is Designed by Nature and Equipped for this Purpose.

Why a small percentage Defy that Design and Equipment is Irrelevant until it becomes a Burden on Society.

But this is a Fact... Individuals, Gay, Straight or Bisexual, have ALL of the same Individual Rights...

But when they come together in Pairs or any other number, they do not.

One Union... One Coupling is Distinct... One Man and One Woman is why we are ALL here it and it has taken and will always take One Man and One Woman for us to continue to be here.

In that the Unions are Inherently and Naturally NOT Equal... Doesn't mean that one is better than the other, but the differences are so Fundamentally Distinct that to deny them is to deny Reality.

I Support Civil Unions for all other than One Man and One Woman.

Thank you for your time.

:)

peace...

Thank you for your time.

peace...
So you gonna' "pop the question" to that Moss Covered Knot Hole you been "seeing" lately?

Get your tongue out of your Goat's Asshole so I can Understand you Creep. :thup:

peace...

I Support Civil Unions for all other than One Man and One Woman

I support getting the government out of the marriage business. Government has no reason to know your personal relationships with the possible exception of immigration and military issues. All government need know is the individual you designate for issues from Social Security to end-of-life decisions. Any couple would then be free to call themselves married, what with free speech and all. Since there would be no benefit to meeting government's definition of marriage, everyone would be treated equally...be they heterosexual couples, gay couples, or just two people that wish to trust one another with personal issues.

Of course, this would mean government would have to give up a modicum of control, so don't hold your breath!

wrong-side.jpg

Same sex couples cannot procreate is the intelligent design of anti-gay marriage arguments.

You're on the wrong side o' history, Mal.

I almost feel bad for people like you.

And here's a reality, Liberal California Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage at the same time they Voted FOR Obama... Not a Generation has gone by, not even close, and suddenly Liberal California and the rest of the Country is Pro-Gay Marriage?... I don't think so.

This is an Activist Network doing this... From ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NPR, the NYT Pop Culture and number of other people including Academics and they do NOT Represent America...

I will give this up... The Christian Right is Responsible for this... Had they not Fought Civil Unions they would not be faced with Gay Marriage right now... That was REALLY stupid and I told them as much over the years.

Marriage is Unique and by it's very Existence is a reflection of what has Created all of us...

One Man and One Woman.

And EVERY single Human is Designed by Nature and Equipped for this Purpose.

Why a small percentage Defy that Design and Equipment is Irrelevant until it becomes a Burden on Society.

But this is a Fact... Individuals, Gay, Straight or Bisexual, have ALL of the same Individual Rights...

But when they come together in Pairs or any other number, they do not.

One Union... One Coupling is Distinct... One Man and One Woman is why we are ALL here it and it has taken and will always take One Man and One Woman for us to continue to be here.

In that the Unions are Inherently and Naturally NOT Equal... Doesn't mean that one is better than the other, but the differences are so Fundamentally Distinct that to deny them is to deny Reality.

Thank you for your time.

peace...
Well bro, I have always been a supporter of civil unions. Not only for gays, but for everyone. Government has no business in the marriage business and the country would be better if it got out of it.

I've really had no dog in this fight until the left started the notion that the citizens cannot amend their own constitutions.

If the SCOTUS decides to say that the people cannot amend their constitution without the approval of the progressive wing of the Democrat party, then the people of this country have truly lost their ownership of their government and will be forever enslaved to the ruling class.

Same sex couples cannot procreate is the intelligent design of anti-gay marriage arguments.

When you have to redefine something to get your way, your not on the right side of history. You're just a petulant 3 year old throwing a tantrum.

When you have to redefine something to get your way, your not on the right side of history. You're just a petulant 3 year old throwing a tantrum.

All of a civilized society is ruled by it's agreed upon social constructions.

Changes in attitudes on topics once thought deviant is social evolution.

All of a civilized society is ruled by it's agreed upon social constructions.

Changes in attitudes on topics once thought deviant is social evolution.
In some cases, it is devolution. I am certain that in the regimes of Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Khomeni, Hitler and the half dozen others I have forgotten, they all told themselves that they were on the 'right side of' history as well.

I personally have no dog in this fight except that it would be the death of America if the people are forbidden from amending their own Constitution.

The rest of it is just two sides throwing intolerance and hatred at each other.

The same ol, same ol.

More projection from the losing side of this issue.

Sucks to be you guys.

A Black Woman and White Man have always been able Create Life...

Same Sex Couples?... Never.

Stop Molesting an Honest Civil Rights Movement and find your own Validation.

peace...

Your argument is that procreation is the basis for marriage. If homosexuals can't marry because they are unable to procreate, why should heterosexuals who are also unable to procreate be allowed to marry?

More projection from the losing side of this issue.

Sucks to be you guys.

Because the Court may agree with you... And the Media says that what happened in California when Obama was Elected wasn't Real...

Doesn't mean you are Right.

The Majority of Americans agreed with the Court in Dred Scott.

Didn't make it Right.

This is where you and yours are ***** A15...

I have been FOR Civil Unions and Denying NONE of the Benefits and Privileges to Homosexuals for 20 years.

Feel sorry for this you Dishonest Twat. :rofl:

Fucking Liberals are the Worst when they have already Assumed Victory.

If the Court Rules Against them, wait and watch for the Meltdown.

If the Court Rules Absurdly that Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling are Equal I will move on with my Life.

peace...

peace...

Your argument is that procreation is the basis for marriage. If homosexuals can't marry because they are unable to procreate, why should heterosexuals who are also unable to procreate be allowed to marry?

The Possibily ONLY Exists with Heterosexuals.

It NEVER Exists with Homosexuals and they are Designed and Equipped to do it.

Their Defiance of it is NOT Society's Burden.

Nor should those who are not Deliberately Defying it be Punished for the Potential of not being Fertile or even Trying to have Kids simply because Homosexuals are Butthurt about not getting a False Validation from a Society that won't Embrace them.

Petulant Brats you Activists are. :thup:

Seriously... The Closer you Feel you are to Victory for this Absurdity the more and more you are Acting like Children.

peace...

peace...

The Possibily ONLY Exists with Heterosexuals.

It NEVER Exists with Homosexuals and they are Designed and Equipped to do it.

Their Defiance of it is NOT Society's Burden.

Nor should those who are not Deliberately Defying it be Punished for the Potential of not being Fertile or even Trying to have Kids simply because Homosexuals are Butthurt about not getting a False Validation from a Society that won't Embrace them.

Petulant Brats you Activists are. :thup:

Seriously... The Closer you Feel you are to Victory for this Absurdity the more and more you are Acting like Children.

peace...

I asked a simple question and you mostly ranted.

Cutting through your rant, your answer appears to be that the possibility exists only for heterosexuals. That is simply not true for all heterosexuals. Women of a certain age are unable to procreate. Some men are sterile. My mother is a twin. Because of the way the embryo separated at birth, she was physically unable to procreate, so my parents adopted.

So if procreation is the basis of marriage as you claim, our marriage laws discriminate against some people and not others.

Forum List

Back