🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have Advocated for Civil Unions for 20 years...

Same sex couples cannot procreate is the intelligent design of anti-gay marriage arguments.

You're on the wrong side o' history, Mal.

I almost feel bad for people like you.
When you have to redefine something to get your way, your not on the right side of history. You're just a petulant 3 year old throwing a tantrum.

Marriage is not being redefined. Gay humans have been entering into long term committed same sex relationships, i.e. defacto 'marriage', essentially forever.

All that's changing is that legal marriage is being modified to recognize those marriages under the law.

When you have to redefine something to get your way, your not on the right side of history. You're just a petulant 3 year old throwing a tantrum.

More projection from the losing side of this issue.

Sucks to be you guys.

:)

Because the Court may agree with you... And the Media says that what happened in California when Obama was Elected wasn't Real...

Doesn't mean you are Right.

The Majority of Americans agreed with the Court in Dred Scott.

Didn't make it Right.

This is where you and yours are ***** A15...

I have been FOR Civil Unions and Denying NONE of the Benefits and Privileges to Homosexuals for 20 years.

Feel sorry for this you Dishonest Twat. :rofl:

Fucking Liberals are the Worst when they have already Assumed Victory.

If the Court Rules Against them, wait and watch for the Meltdown.

If the Court Rules Absurdly that Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling are Equal I will move on with my Life.

peace...

Your position can be summed up in a much more tidy manner: Separate but equal

Your argument is that procreation is the basis for marriage. If homosexuals can't marry because they are unable to procreate, why should heterosexuals who are also unable to procreate be allowed to marry?

The Possibily ONLY Exists with Heterosexuals.

It NEVER Exists with Homosexuals and they are Designed and Equipped to do it.

Their Defiance of it is NOT Society's Burden.

Nor should those who are not Deliberately Defying it be Punished for the Potential of not being Fertile or even Trying to have Kids simply because Homosexuals are Butthurt about not getting a False Validation from a Society that won't Embrace them.

Petulant Brats you Activists are. :thup:

Seriously... The Closer you Feel you are to Victory for this Absurdity the more and more you are Acting like Children.

peace...

I asked a simple question and you mostly ranted.

Cutting through your rant, your answer appears to be that the possibility exists only for heterosexuals. That is simply not true for all heterosexuals. Women of a certain age are unable to procreate. Some men are sterile. My mother is a twin. Because of the way the embryo separated at birth, she was physically unable to procreate, so my parents adopted.

So if procreation is the basis of marriage as you claim, our marriage laws discriminate against some people and not others.

It only EVER Exists with Heterosexuals... Homosexuals are ALL Designed and Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex barring Physical Defect...

Their Defiance is NOT Society's Burden it is Inherently, Naturally, Physically, Biologically and Facutally Unequal to that which Created them

This information I am giving you is not up for Debate. :thup:

Petulant Babies you Activist are Acting when you get this way. :rofl:

peace...

A Black Woman and White Man have always been able Create Life...

Same Sex Couples?... Never.

Stop Molesting an Honest Civil Rights Movement and find your own Validation.

peace...

Your argument is that procreation is the basis for marriage. If homosexuals can't marry because they are unable to procreate, why should heterosexuals who are also unable to procreate be allowed to marry?

Nor should those who are not Deliberately Defying it be Punished for the Potential of not being Fertile or even Trying to have Kids simply because Homosexuals are Butthurt about not getting a False Validation from a Society that won't Embrace them.

Seriously... The Closer you Feel you are to Victory for this Absurdity the more and more you are Acting like Children.

peace...

Nowhere in any US law at any level of government is there a marriage law that requires the couple to possess the 'possibility' of having children in order to qualify for a legal marriage.

That is a concept invented out of thin air by people like youself.

Sucks to be you guys.

Because the Court may agree with you... And the Media says that what happened in California when Obama was Elected wasn't Real...

Didn't make it Right.

I have been FOR Civil Unions and Denying NONE of the Benefits and Privileges to Homosexuals for 20 years.

If the Court Rules Absurdly that Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling are Equal I will move on with my Life.

peace...

Individuals are Equal.

Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling... Not Equal.

This if Fact not Fiction.

One Creates Life... The other does not... All are Designed and Equipped for it.

The Defiance is not Society's Burden. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Nowhere in any US law at any level of government is there a marriage law that requires the couple to possess the 'possibility' of having children in order to qualify for a legal marriage.

And you are Advocating for Siblings to Marry... Thanks. :thup:

peace...

peace...

I asked a simple question and you mostly ranted.

Cutting through your rant, your answer appears to be that the possibility exists only for heterosexuals. That is simply not true for all heterosexuals. Women of a certain age are unable to procreate. Some men are sterile. My mother is a twin. Because of the way the embryo separated at birth, she was physically unable to procreate, so my parents adopted.

So if procreation is the basis of marriage as you claim, our marriage laws discriminate against some people and not others.

It only EVER Exists with Heterosexuals... Homosexuals are ALL Designed and Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex barring Physical Defect...

Their Defiance is NOT Society's Burden it is Inherently, Naturally, Physically, Biologically and Facutally Unequal to that which Created them

This information I am giving you is not up for Debate. :thup:

Petulant Babies you Activist are Acting when you get this way. :rofl:

peace...

99.9% of heterosexual sex occurs for a purpose other than to produce offspring. 100% of homosexual sex is also for non-reproductive purposes.

That .1% difference is what you think represents some sort of monumental difference between straight sex and gay sex. The truth is, the difference is all but non-existent.

I have Advocated for Civil Unions for 20 years...

And here's a reality, Liberal California Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage at the same time they Voted FOR Obama... Not a Generation has gone by, not even close, and suddenly Liberal California and the rest of the Country is Pro-Gay Marriage?... I don't think so.

This is an Activist Network doing this... From ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NPR, the NYT Pop Culture and number of other people including Academics and they do NOT Represent America...

I will give this up... The Christian Right is Responsible for this... Had they not Fought Civil Unions they would not be faced with Gay Marriage right now... That was REALLY stupid and I told them as much over the years.

Marriage is Unique and by it's very Existence is a reflection of what has Created all of us...

One Man and One Woman.

And EVERY single Human is Designed by Nature and Equipped for this Purpose.

Why a small percentage Defy that Design and Equipment is Irrelevant until it becomes a Burden on Society.

But this is a Fact... Individuals, Gay, Straight or Bisexual, have ALL of the same Individual Rights...

But when they come together in Pairs or any other number, they do not.

One Union... One Coupling is Distinct... One Man and One Woman is why we are ALL here it and it has taken and will always take One Man and One Woman for us to continue to be here.

In that the Unions are Inherently and Naturally NOT Equal... Doesn't mean that one is better than the other, but the differences are so Fundamentally Distinct that to deny them is to deny Reality.

I Support Civil Unions for all other than One Man and One Woman.

Thank you for your time.

peace...

Union? Why does having sex, whether monogomous or otherwise, have any legal significance whatsoever?

Maybe you just enjoy using certain people for sex but in no way want to do or give them anything in return for their "services".

Last edited:

peace...

peace...

Where did that come from? Oh right, that came from someone who didn't have an intelligent response.

Show us in the law where the ability to reproduce is a requirement for legal opposite sex marriage.

SHOW US ONE LAW IN THE U.S.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've got no problem with Civil Unions...if it is what everyone gets, gay or straight. Seems an awfully inefficient way to grant gays and lesbians the same rights, but at least you aren't filling in the pool completely.

Didn't make it Right.

peace...

Individuals are Equal.

Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling... Not Equal.

This if Fact not Fiction.

One Creates Life... The other does not... All are Designed and Equipped for it.

The Defiance is not Society's Burden. :thup:

peace...

Your procreation argument is DOA.

The concern is that redefining marriage as a genderless institution will sever its abiding connection to its historic traditional procreative purposes, and it will refocus the purpose of marriage and the definition of marriage away from the raising of children and to the emotional needs and desires of adults," Cooper said.

Justice Elena Kagan, an appointee of President Barack Obama, pressed Cooper on that argument, asking him why then the government could not bar couples who are both over the age of 55 from marrying, on the assumption that they are infertile.

Cooper replied that it would violate the Constitution to ban older people from marrying.

"Your Honor, even with respect to couples over the age of 55, it is very rare that both couples—both parties to the couple are infertile," Cooper began, before he was interrupted by the audience in the courtroom erupting into laughter.

"I can just assure you, if both the woman and the man are over the age of 55, there are not a lot of children coming out of that marriage," Kagan retorted, provoking more laughter.

Justice Antonin Scalia jumped into the fray, joking that "Strom Thurmond was not the chairman of the Senate committee when Justice Kagan was confirmed."

Thurmond, the late South Carolina Republican senator, fathered children well into his 70s with his decades-younger wife. Kagan pointed out that in her hypothetical, both members of the couple would be over 55, not just the man.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg also cast doubt on the procreation aspect of Cooper's argument, reminding him that the Supreme Court has ruled in the past that prisoners have a right to marry even if they are locked up and unable to procreate with their new spouse. Cooper replied that even in that case, the prison was a co-ed facility and it's possible the prisoner would have had children.

In gay marriage case, justices focus and trade laughs on fertility question

When your argument is so absurd that the courtroom erupts into laughter while you are making it, you're fucked.

Same sex couples cannot procreate is the intelligent design of anti-gay marriage arguments.

You're on the wrong side o' history, Mal.

I almost feel bad for people like you.

Sucks to be you guys.

Quit whining, asshole.

[WARNING: Adult content to follow:]

The very idea that there is anything "normal" about a relationship that is based on one partner using various parts of another partner's digestive system in a grotesque parody of sexual intercourse is so bizarre as to defy any attempts at rational explanation. People who are driven to this sort of perverse activity (so called, "homosexuals") are to be pitied rather than scorned.

On the other hand, the State deciding that there is some social benefit to conferring a legally cognizable status to unconventional co-habitive relationships is a morally neutral development - something that threatens nothing but the inappropriate sensitivities of those who wish the State conformed to their own religious beliefs.

What those cognizable relationships are called by the State - "Civil Unions"? "Marriages"? or whatever - is immaterial.

If under the law,

civil opposite sex marriage and civil same sex unions are the same,

only an irrational person would demand that they have two different names.

The rational solution is to either call all of them marriages or call all of them civil unions;

if the latter, then let the marriages be a non-governmental arrangement done in churches or wherever.

peace...

Where did that come from? Oh right, that came from someone who didn't have an intelligent response.

Show us in the law where the ability to reproduce is a requirement for legal opposite sex marriage.

No offense, but who the hell cares what you think or what the government thinks about matters of sex?

Why are you people so fixated on giving certain "rights" to people who engage in certain kinds of sex and not to others who don't fit your utopian ideal or who may wish to remain celebate?

The fact is that the militant fag lobby doesnt want civil unions because that isn't in their playbook. Their playbook involves inculcating the idea that homosexuality is not only normal but actually a preferred activity. Gay is kewl, right?

Well, fuck them. Cute comparisons to civil rights campaigns are grossly offensive to the true heroes who lobbied courageously for rights that were denied to blacks. And we all recall who the moving force behind the anti gay marriage movement was in CA, right?

If under the law,

civil opposite sex marriage and civil same sex unions are the same,

only an irrational person would demand that they have two different names.

The rational solution is to either call all of them marriages or call all of them civil unions;

if the latter, then let the marriages be a non-governmental arrangement done in churches or wherever.

I know a lady who was married and the relationship went south. Suffice it to say, she was not in a position to leave the relationship due to declining health. She had remarried and wished to give more to her children than what the state allowed. The state mandated that she give a certain percentage of her wealth to her husband that was against her wishes.

Is this fair? In fact, what if she did not want him to visit her in the hospital? Must the state mandate certain privlidges to people based on the premise that they are "married"?

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've got no problem with Civil Unions...if it is what everyone gets, gay or straight. Seems an awfully inefficient way to grant gays and lesbians the same rights, but at least you aren't filling in the pool completely.

The anti-gay bigots who want to cling to the word 'marriage' as their own, and deny it to gays, are doing so for the sake of symbolism;

they believe that the same sex union is inferior to the opposite sex union, and therefore only the latter has the right to the 'sacred' word,

marriage. By denying the use of the word to gays, they can symbolically perpetuate that belief.

peace...

No offense, but who the hell cares what you think or what the government thinks about matters of sex?

Why are you people so fixated on giving certain "rights" to people who engage in certain kinds of sex and not to others who don't fit your utopian ideal or who may wish to remain celebate?

Why are you asking me? Your post has nothing to do with my post. If that was your intention,

well done.

The anti-gay bigots who want to cling to the word 'marriage' as their own, and deny it to gays, are doing so for the sake of symbolism;

they believe that the same sex union is inferior to the opposite sex union, and therefore only the latter has the right to the 'sacred' word,

marriage. By denying the use of the word to gays, they can symbolically perpetuate that belief.

I think they're just afraid that if they let us do it, we'll do it better.

Forum List

Back