I have another question for liberals: If goverment is so great why do government employees need ..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
To have a union to protect them from the government?

Seriously the left says government is so great. Big government is better... So why do government employees need a union to protect them from the government?

Enquiring minds want to know...

Two words. Donald Trump
What that means? I don't know, but it is two words.
388e1e2f7dca05a748bc409e90d040a63d69db3887d70ef205f84ca92e0987c6.jpg

To have a union to protect them from the government?

Seriously the left says government is so great. Big government is better... So why do government employees need a union to protect them from the government?

Enquiring minds want to know...

as someone who worked for the govt for 33 years i can answer that....in the PO were i worked, if we had no Union the middle managers would have fucked you over anyway they could....they did not care about employee safety,working conditions and other things and please dont give me the shit were we have the Dept of Labor and OSHA....whatever their fellow govt agency told them was all they needed to hear.....the Unions were the ones who made those 2 orgs actually come and investigate....i have seen this kind of shit quite often.....

Two words. Donald Trump
What that means? I don't know, but it is two words.
--------------------------------------------- gov employees have had unions long before President Trump . Unions are ok in the private sector but shouldn't be allowed in government employment Kiwi !!

Forum List

Back