I have been thinking about voting a straight 3rd party ticket in November

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Without any regard to the actual 3rd party candidates. Pretty much an irresponsible action i know, but at the same time I don't know how else to give my finger to the establishment on both sides. Simply sitting out works in their favor so that's not an option.

Not sure what to do at this point

Without any regard to the actual 3rd party candidates. Pretty much an irresponsible action i know, but at the same time I don't know how else to give my finger to the establishment on both sides. Simply sitting out works in their favor so that's not an option.

Giving your finger to the establishment will guarantee an establishment win.

Now, which establishment do you want?

Giving your finger to the establishment will guarantee an establishment win.

Now, which establishment do you want?
none of them.....i always check out the also rans first....

STRAIGHT PARTY VOTERS: PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO:

Between :50 and 1:44 to avoid the partisan stuff.

You’ll be voting for Trump this November.

But your ballot is confidential, no one will know but you.

Now I remember why I put you on ignore.

Futile, certainly.

But irresponsible - no.

Voting third party won't get anyone elected - this time - but it will allow a clear conscience in the knowledge that you DID participate and DID show your discontent.

If enough people do that there might, in a century or two, come a third party. But if assholes like Jammie-Jake keep thumping the tubs as though they think they can bring a third party victory into play this year then too many will just stay home and the goal will be no closer.

Yeah, I'd like a third choice that is viable and I'd be tempted to vote that way if only to piss off liberals. But since Hillary seems SO likely to rob America blind the temptation is not huge.

Then there is this:

I am so fucking sick of hearing how the Gop and the Dems are the same. Maybe on a rare issue they find consensus. Just take your sore asses and find some preparation h and go fucking rub your wounds.

If the candidates you supported weren't partially insane they would garner more support. You also do them no favors by running around with your pants down spouting off like a spoiled fucking 9 year old.

YOU FUCKING LOST, DEAL WITH IT LIKE AN ADULT

Funny how the barometer for insanity fluctuates with each election.

Then there is this:

I am so fucking sick of hearing how the Gop and the Dems are the same. Maybe on a rare issue they find consensus. Just take your sore asses and find some preparation h and go fucking rub your wounds.

If the candidates you supported weren't partially insane they would garner more support. You also do them no favors by running around with your pants down spouting off like a spoiled fucking 9 year old.

YOU FUCKING LOST, DEAL WITH IT LIKE AN ADULT

Funny how the barometer for insanity fluctuates with each election.
Which is why the OP will end up voting for Trump, after denouncing him all election season long.

Write in your own name and go home and give a toast to the late great America. We're screwed no matter who wins.

I live in IL so the presidency will be blue, but the senate could go either way. However my choice is Kirk, and I will never vote for him.

It's really your choice on who you vote for. But remember, you can't complain about Hil-liar if she becomes President. Whatever she does, no matter how much risk she puts our country in, no matter what she says or who she nominates for the Supreme court, you didn't try to stop her in any way.

I havent' voted "for" somebody since I started voting. I always vote to keep the worst of the two out of office.

It's really your choice on who you vote for. But remember, you can't complain about Hil-liar if she becomes President. Whatever she does, no matter how much risk she puts our country in, no matter what she says or who she nominates for the Supreme court, you didn't try to stop her in any way.

I havent' voted "for" somebody since I started voting. I always vote to keep the worst of the two out of office.
I can and will bitch about whomever I like.

Don't vote for Gary Johnson, he has nothing to do with the libertarian party.

How do you know what he posted and respond if he's on ignore? Isn't that saying "I can't quit you". Yes i know you can 'make ignored content visible yada', it's a joke.

Last edited:

How do you know what he posted and resond if he's on ignore? Isn't that saying "I can't quit you". Yes i know you can 'make ignored content visible yada', it's a joke.
Has nothing to do with him. Occasionally I click on "show ignored posts" to see if the usual dumbfucks have changed their ways.

Forum List

Back