I have come around--we should BAN these instruments of crime

Most liberal sissies have looked for a "dick saw" on amazon...

school shooting.jpg

Nobody worships guns. More lefty bullshit. Never ends.
Yeah they do worship it and some will kill to have what they want…

Many weak minded people worship that object but one thing I will write you can have your guns and I will never deny that from you even if I could…

It is better to off yourselves with the stupidity from all sides…

With magnifying glass and tweezers?
Well, seeing you are blind as a bat maybe but unlike the Op I do have one and last I checked I could see it, so hmmm….

I would take a picture for the board and show my penis but then I would get in so much trouble for doing it and the sagging balls are something that should never be shown at all…

Now, what is your next third grade comment going to be and before you bitch about the grammar just remember I don’t care…

Yeah they do worship it and some will kill to have what they want…

Many weak minded people worship that object but one thing I will write you can have your guns and I will never deny that from you even if I could…

It is better to off yourselves with the stupidity from all sides…

Horseshit

Well, seeing you are blind as a bat maybe but unlike the Op I do have one and last I checked I could see it, so hmmm….

I would take a picture for the board and show my penis but then I would get in so much trouble for doing it and the sagging balls are something that should never be shown at all…

Now, what is your next third grade comment going to be and before you bitch about the grammar just remember I don’t care…

Hey, you asked, Scooter.

I’m pretty sure that owning a gun already means a man has no penis and has to compensate. So penises already are kinda banned
Pretty sure you’re a sissy boy who would need a gun to beat me in a fight and it still would not help

Of course. PinktheFloyd88 says only sissies own guys. I disagree.
I own two shotguns, so I know what I am owning and the dangers of them…

Pink is a moron leftist but what is troubling is the childish humor by the OP that got offended when I called into question his manhood…

So a real man doesn’t need to spew he is a man and his walk, way he handles himself and silence says it more than that weapon on his side or he is carrying …

The gun does not make me tough but my ability to keep from using it has shown I have the sense that most do not…

I own two shotguns, so I know what I am owning and the dangers of them…

Pink is a moron leftist but what is troubling is the childish humor by the OP that got offended when I called into question his manhood…

So a real man doesn’t need to spew he is a man and his walk, way he handles himself and silence says it more than that weapon on his side or he is carrying …

The gun does not make me tough but my ability to keep from using it has shown I have the sense that most do not…
Bootney Lee Farnsworth is the man! He misunderstood your comment

Forum List

Back