I have come around--we should BAN these instruments of crime

No are rifles belong when hunting. If you can't take the animal out in one well placed shot you have no business hunting. There is zero room for human error.

I own two shotguns, so I know what I am owning and the dangers of them…

Pink is a moron leftist but what is troubling is the childish humor by the OP that got offended when I called into question his manhood…

So a real man doesn’t need to spew he is a man and his walk, way he handles himself and silence says it more than that weapon on his side or he is carrying …

The gun does not make me tough but my ability to keep from using it has shown I have the sense that most do not…

So you're selling us that you have 2 shotguns that you won't use and this makes you a responsible gun owner?

You might as well use them as bookends!!
Just keep them unloaded.....:pinkygirly:

Just ban the high capacity ones because leftists can go through a high capacity bag full just like that!
I am a leftist. I sure as hell don't need a 15 round magazine. I might miss on the first round. Highly unlikely I miss on the second round. No way I miss on the third round. If you need a 15 round magazine you got no business owning a gun.

So you're selling us that you have 2 shotguns that you won't use and this makes you a responsible gun owner?

You might as well use them as bookends!!
Just keep them unloaded.....:pinkygirly:
I have used them to kill wild animals, so are you saying I must kill a human to be a man like you?

If so then I apologize but I ain’t mentally deranged like you…

Now I can take the photo of the Russian Single Shot I love using to kill coyotes with when they trespass on the land and the Chinese Pump Action for you if that will get you off for some reason?

I am a leftist. I sure as hell don't need a 15 round magazine. I might miss on the first round. Highly unlikely I miss on the second round. No way I miss on the third round. If you need a 15 round magazine you got no business owning a gun.
I got thirty rounds butcher, you don't like it come get them!

You're full of shit!!
Especially when home invaders work in pairs or more.
Go tell your fairytales someplace else, Lenny!!

I have used them to kill wild animals, so are you saying I must kill a human to be a man like you?

If so then I apologize but I ain’t mentally deranged like you…

Now I can take the photo of the Russian Single Shot I love using to kill coyotes with when they trespass on the land and the Chinese Pump Action for you if that will get you off for some reason?

Go guzzle jizz!!

I own two shotguns, so I know what I am owning and the dangers of them…

Pink is a moron leftist but what is troubling is the childish humor by the OP that got offended when I called into question his manhood…

So a real man doesn’t need to spew he is a man and his walk, way he handles himself and silence says it more than that weapon on his side or he is carrying …

The gun does not make me tough but my ability to keep from using it has shown I have the sense that most do not…
These gun nuts are total morons. In their mind, if you support gun control then you are some wussy ass liberal that has never shot a gun. Bullshit. First, I say we instigate a gun permit policy and to get that permit you have to out score me at the range, that sure as hell would eliminate a lot of gun owners. I shot on a NRA sponsored rifle team, have done exhibition shooting, and was eliminated for Olympic competition at the regional level.

I own many guns, but each has a purpose. Duck hunting, coon hunting, quail, dove, duck, turkey, raccoon, deer, bear, boar, they each require a different gun. You better have a handgun at your side when it comes to boar. And I can tell you this, an assault rifle doesn't even fit in the equation.

Marksmanship is not taught. You are either born with it or not. Like Sergeant York said, "people said I could shoot before I was weened", that is truly the case. An example, not my own shooting, but my son. I woke up one morning and saw him with the .22 caliber air rifle I got him and his brothers for Christmas. He was 30 yards out, and shooting at a 12 oz. can. I walked out and told him, you can't hit that can at 30 yards with an air rifle. He calmly walked me to the can and it was riddled with holes. I have six kids, three girls and three boys, all are Appleseed qualified. My middle daughter is scary accurate with a gun. Ironically, it is my middle son that was shooting those cans.

These gun nuts are just stupid. They think all it takes to be a gunslinger is throwing down some money to buy a piece of shit "assault rifle". They can't shoot for shit, have never ever put food on the table for their family with that gun, and for the most part, store their gun under their bed because of their total fear that someone is out to get them. It is laughable, comical, and more than anything else, just plain stupid.

You're full of shit!!
Especially when home invaders work in pairs or more.
Go tell your fairytales someplace else, Lenny!!
I don't need a gun to put down two home invaders. My house, my territory, between my dog and my knife, they are done for.

These gun nuts are total morons. In their mind, if you support gun control then you are some wussy ass liberal that has never shot a gun. Bullshit. First, I say we instigate a gun permit policy and to get that permit you have to out score me at the range, that sure as hell would eliminate a lot of gun owners. I shot on a NRA sponsored rifle team, have done exhibition shooting, and was eliminated for Olympic competition at the regional level.

I own many guns, but each has a purpose. Duck hunting, coon hunting, quail, dove, duck, turkey, raccoon, deer, bear, boar, they each require a different gun. You better have a handgun at your side when it comes to boar. And I can tell you this, an assault rifle doesn't even fit in the equation.

Marksmanship is not taught. You are either born with it or not. Like Sergeant York said, "people said I could shoot before I was weened", that is truly the case. An example, not my own shooting, but my son. I woke up one morning and saw him with the .22 caliber air rifle I got him and his brothers for Christmas. He was 30 yards out, and shooting at a 12 oz. can. I walked out and told him, you can't hit that can at 30 yards with an air rifle. He calmly walked me to the can and it was riddled with holes. I have six kids, three girls and three boys, all are Appleseed qualified. My middle daughter is scary accurate with a gun. Ironically, it is my middle son that was shooting those cans.

These gun nuts are just stupid. They think all it takes to be a gunslinger is throwing down some money to buy a piece of shit "assault rifle". They can't shoot for shit, have never ever put food on the table for their family with that gun, and for the most part, store their gun under their bed because of their total fear that someone is out to get them. It is laughable, comical, and more than anything else, just plain stupid.

Go find another competition to involve yourself in while forgetting that many responsible Americans need personal defense because they do not live in a 'safe place' like you.

Who are you?

This is fun?

You stated you would shoot people to protect your penis that you want to remove from someone else?

Am I hurting your feelings?

Wow, what a real man you are little boy…

So tell the board how you will ban my penis and how you will get it off of me?

Using your gun like a Macho man?

Are your feelings getting hurt child?

Not for nothing Peace, but yeah, this is a thread for us to have fun with and kinda flame each other in a funny way.

Why do you think I started off with my comments being hilarious? (Yeah, sometimes I crack myself up.)

Cool. Let's start with yours first. What method of removal would you prefer, ripping it off, cutting it off, or tying a cord around it and cutting off the blood flow so it just falls off? (Although, in your case, cord might not be required, thread might be sufficient.)
Having to look at a picture of Stacey Abrahms.

Forum List

Back