I have mixed feelings about supporting Ukraine, seeking more information

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Comer is a great Congressman. He and others are demanding information on what all the taxpayers' money is being spent on vis a vis the Ukraine war.

But I'll bet the dimrats don't like that one bit..

What I don't like about helping Ukraine is the fact (OK, "alleged fact" ) that the president is compromised w/ that country. He has been accused of corruptly made money off shady business deals there. Newsmax and a few other news stations are talking about that but I doubt cnn says one word...

Not been crazy about useless wars,
Yet not much choice
, Defend country's seeking some form of democracy
or support Dictators.

It's hard to believe anything the democrats tell me these days, and many of the repubs.

Can't believe the media either, they're all liars. And, the only thing we know about the Russia,Ukraine situation is what these liars are telling us.

I don't trust the narrative.

Comer is a great Congressman. He and others are demanding information on what all the taxpayers' money is being spent on vis a vis the Ukraine war.

But I'll bet the dimrats don't like that one bit..

What I don't like about helping Ukraine is the fact (OK, "alleged fact" ) that the president is compromised w/ that country. He has been accused of corruptly made money off shady business deals there. Newsmax and a few other news stations are talking about that but I doubt cnn says one word...
If you are getting your misinformation from Newsmax, you are already a lost cause.

As for corruption, no one is more corrupt than Putin, and no country is more corrupt than Russia.

Ukraine doesn't even make the top ten.

Stop making excuses for the invasion of a peaceful country, retards.

Stop making excuses for the mass murdering of women and children. Putin's troops are raping kids. Putin's troops are torturing and killing civilians.

Stop. Making. Excuses. You fucking, fucking, fucking assholes.

If you are getting your misinformation from Newsmax, you are already a lost cause.

As for corruption, no one is more corrupt than Putin, and no country is more corrupt than Russia.

Ukraine doesn't even make the top ten.
That is NOT true. Ukraine has been called one of the most corrupt countries of all.

And why is it that liberals are always insulting conservative news sources but NEVER ever showing us why and how they are untrustworthy?

gee.... hmmmm.... let me go figure.... :45:

We and the EU instigated the overthrow of the democratically elected President of Ukraine in 2014. So much for "democracy".
the libs threw out democracy a long time ago in favor of money and power... They like feeling God-like, bossing conservatives around, forcing them to wear useless masks because of a fake epidemic

It's hard to believe anything the democrats tell me these days, and many of the repubs.

Can't believe the media either, they're all liars. And, the only thing we know about the Russia,Ukraine situation is what these liars are telling us.

I don't trust the narrative.
CNN pulled a bit of a boner today.....

They ran a sob story about guys that transport dead Uke bodies back to their hometowns for burial.....Seems there are a bunch of them doing it and the one guy said he has already transported 1K just himself.

They are being slaughtered in much higher numbers than is being claimed by the western press.

The Ukes themselves don't post causality figures but a western lack of resolve is starting to show as this can only end one way without western boots on the ground and air-cover.

Every day. Morning, noon and night it's the same thing. I think Ukraine should fall into brutal serfdom because Biden or some other entirely partisan opinion that fails to address the fascist horrors that will result should Russia defeat Ukraine. They didn't deserve any of this.

Every day. Morning, noon and night it's the same thing. I think Ukraine should fall into brutal serfdom because Biden or some other entirely partisan opinion that fails to address the fascist horrors that will result should Russia defeat Ukraine. They didn't deserve any of this.
every now and then a non-Conservative says something I can agree with. Putin should be focused on his soul and getting it into Heaven rather than trying to rule the damn world. As Jesus said, The world and all that is in it is passing away.

It's taken you this long to have "second thoughts"?
yeah a little late to the party.:auiqs.jpg:putin is not this generations hitler as the corporate controlled media paint him to be,that would be biden and zelensky,hitler and stalin.ukraine is funded by the dems and Putin just invaded because they broke a decades old agreement to stay away from the border of russia. what the media is not reporting is evil NATO is getting their asses kicked by russia.:yes_text12:

every now and then a non-Conservative says something I can agree with. Putin should be focused on his soul and getting it into Heaven rather than trying to rule the damn world. As Jesus said, The world and all that is in it is passing away.
damn are you dense,that is zelensky who is funded by the dems who want to rule the world.Putin is fighting back for the corrupt government of ukraine breaking their decade long agreement to stay out of the bordr of russia,you listen way too much to the corporate controlled media.

Forum List

Back