I HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED to keep my music posts in the music forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always amazes me of the whining and complaining done by people not forced to be here and could go anywhere else they think would be a better place. But nooooooooo. They gripe and bitch about the rules.

Same thing is going on here at the apts I live in. New manager almost quit, but she called me into the office for a visit and we talked about the bitchers and complainers. I told her when I managed, I had a rule...one of many. Major one was "if you don't like my policies or the properties rules, MOVE!!!!". She said that was what she needed to hear. Validation of what she WANTS to say to the moaners. And since then...she has said exactly that.

Same thing here. LEAVE if you are unhappy.

Nothing personal....just my take on the situation.

It always amazes me of the whining and complaining done by people not forced to be here and could go anywhere else they think would be a better place. But nooooooooo. They gripe and bitch about the rules.

Same thing is going on here at the apts I live in. New manager almost quit, but she called me into the office for a visit and we talked about the bitchers and complainers. I told her when I managed, I had a rule...one of many. Major one was "if you don't like my policies or the properties rules, MOVE!!!!". She said that was what she needed to hear. Validation of what she WANTS to say to the moaners. And since then...she has said exactly that.

Same thing here. LEAVE if you are unhappy.

Nothing personal....just my take on the situation.
Feel free to fuck off.

Rules are supposed to be CLEAR AND FAIR

Feel free to fuck off.

So..try reading them. Music belongs in the music forum..just like car repair belongs in the garage section and not in the political section.

You can fuck off as well, bub. Yer a turd.

Feel free to fuck off.

Here's one I moved to Music Forum WITH an alert that went to your Alert Inbox.

SHIT, i got drunk.....join me? - Moderator actions
ModeratorActionDate
flacaltennThread moved from forum General DiscussionMar 30, 2022View

Why should ANYONE think you'd REMEMBER ANYTHING? Drunk posting is fun in the Taunting Forums and the Music forum. IT DOES NOT BELONG ELSEWHERE on USMB. And if it's music vids or music discussion -- IT GOES TO THE MUSIC FORUM.

Intox'ed or not...

BTW: I'm posting this in one of the 3 threads you OPENED in 3 minutes in Gen Discuss to toss a tantrum about a thread move. THAT'S WHY THERE'S A RULE "not to discuss specific moderation actions" in open threads on the board. Take these issues to PM. We generally dont want to embarrass anyone publicly unless they are being total A-holes.

Other mods have moved your music vids to the Music. Can't speak for ALL the mods -- but when I MOVE one -- I fill out the message that puts an alert in you INBOX. And I've moved MORE than just this one.

Remodeling Maidiac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back