I have never seen

fuck off Misty, before somebody drops a house on you like they did your alter ego in the Wizard of Oz

That is without a doubt the funniest thing I've read all day!

Okay.....y'all get back to hatin' each other.....

If you want to talk about hysterics who can forget the left's reaction here when the recall of Scott Walker failed? It looked a little bit like this.
images

Jillian, I just remember all the screaming and whining from the left on how "they wuz robbed". Both of Bush's victories showed the same angst....gloat all you want...it's politics and nothing more. I just have to wait for all the taxes that are coming over the next two years....that's all I'm waiting for.

True BUT it seems the entire contingent of the vocal Right here has abandoned the board either because of wagers gone horribly bad :razz: or they talked so much trash about the election being over before it even began that they knew it would be impossible to backpedal away from. So, it was politics and more for them ;)

Some people have class.....some don't.....you can see who is who on any messageboard.

true.

but see dotcom's post... the rightwingers here were so certain that romney was going to win that all they did was pretend the election was over.

that's what happens when people live in a bubble and look at fake things like 'unskewed polls'

I have never seen
so many people who claim to love this country...
in melt down because by a vote of the people...

I don't think this has to do as much with a person as it does with patriotism.
We've had good and bad presidents and survived them all.
But none of them attacked our constitution, and our rights, with the reckless abandon that this administration has. It's hard to watch.

Last edited:
If you want to talk about hysterics who can forget the left's reaction here when the recall of Scott Walker failed? It looked a little bit like this.
images

What really cracks me up about this board in the few short months I've been here is all the LEFT vs RIGHT bullshit. Common sense is freakin' common sense and neither "side" has a monopoly on it. Likewise, neither side is devoid of its own group off loud-mouth megalomaniac divot-heads.

There is such a rush to label somebody as being one side (and therefore scum) or the other (and therefore mouth-breathers). There are great people and wastes-of-air on both sides of the aisle. Throwing your allegiance whole-heartedly on one side or the other is not really necessary. In the last two election cycles I voted for a Republican governer and a Democrat president. Because I thought in each case they were the better of the two viable candidates. That's it. I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh years ago because I thought it was some of the best comedy on radio. Then one day I was like...."OMG....he's SERIOUS!.....He really BELIEVES this crap!". Found another station. At least I can rest peacefully knowing that Jon Stewart doesn't need to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
I have never seen

But none of them attacked our constitution, and our rights, with the reckless abandon that this administration has. It's hard to watch.

thank you for proving my point.

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

they sit there in meltdown. it's hysterical.

:popcorn:
Jillian I don't get liberals opposition to bush but support obama for do much worse. Why aren't you pissed about that?

PolitiFact | Obama and Bush found common ground

Despite their political differences, both President George W. Bush and President Barack Obama used a similar expansionary fiscal policy. This made sense during the times both were confronted with recessions. That's because expansionary policy stimulates economic growth. In the long term, however,expansionary policy damages the economy. How? By increasing the Federal debt when the recessions were over. Another similarity? Both Presidents spent more on defense than any prior Administration since WWII.
Comparison of Obama and Bush Economic Policies

I have never seen

What exactly was your point? All I see is someone calling people rightwing loons, religious loons and idiots.

We are all in the same boat here, I would not burn my bridges with the coming years of what is to come

I have never seen

Just trying to get my point across before our right to free speech is removed lest we offend the sensibilities of someone, somewhere, or not.

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

they sit there in meltdown. it's hysterical.

:popcorn:

And you bitched non stop so get the fuck over it we're never gonna kiss Obama ass!

What exactly was your point? All I see is someone calling people rightwing loons, religious loons and idiots.

We are all in the same boat here, I would not burn my bridges with the coming years of what is to come

Give her a day she will post in outrage that some disrespected her!

Take the worst liberal butthurt back then, multiply it a hundred-fold, and it still can't match the butthurt of even an average Republican today. They've raised the bar on sore-loserdom to a level that no one can ever hope to match.

Too many are too busy calling the other side names while they cheer their side on, as if somehow it really makes any difference.

The "us" vs. "them" isn't D vs R, it's "we the people" vs. "an ever expanding, freedom sucking government". Too many really, really don't get that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back