I have never thought Hillary was going to go to jail.....until now.

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.

Yea, it's like election day is near or something and they are just throwing whatever they got against the wall to see if anything sticks. Really weird. :rolleyes:

Dumbass, Hillary had one thing one her mind as a head of DoS - PRESIDENCY. She had ZERO incentive to do pay for plays that could expose her. Step back for a second and think, use your head.

Last edited:
Let's put it this way: the FBI is now "99.9%" certain that 5 foreign intelligence agencies did in fact hack Clinton's server to access e-mails.

There went the whole "there's no proof her server was hacked" talking point.

LOL seriously? Robo-talking youtube video is your supporting source?

wtf is "99% sure 5 foreign did..."? it is complete nonsense and no one with half a brain would be caught saying something so stupid.

10kx6u.jpg

70% she goes to jail.
20% she gets a pardon.
10% she has an "accident".

She COULD roll on Obama you know.
Roll on him? good God man, just one thigh alone would kill the average size human if it landed on them. Do you have any idea what her whole body would do if it rolled across someone? you could roll her over fresh asphalt to make a frigging highway

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.

Are you aware that if she wins, while she is President she cannot be prosecuted for any crimes she may have committed in the past? A former US Attorney General and Judge made this point yesterday. She would be immune from prosecution until after her term is up, worse if the statue of limitations for any crimes has run out she walks free. I have a feeling this is what weighed on Comey's mind.

Are you aware that if she wins, while she is President she cannot be prosecuted for any crimes she may have committed in the past? A former US Attorney General and Judge made this point yesterday. She would be immune from prosecution until after her term is up, worse if the statue of limitations for any crimes has run out she walks free. I have a feeling this is what weighed on Comey's mind.
Not aware of that. Would have to see some concrete proof of that.

Forum List

Back