I have noticed that no liberal in my area is using public trans or riding a bike.

Buses are subsidized welfare wagons.

Only welfare queens and idiots that lost their license because of DUIs rides them.

Nah!
Many an underpaid working class uses them along with seniors on a very limited income.

Fuck 'em. Go be poor some place else. It is not my responsibility to provide subsidizes for your transportation. Pay your own goddamn bills.

Seniors where I live use buses and public buses for the handicapped to get to doctors appointments and tests all the time. These people worked hard their whole lives, paid taxes, and are law abiding and many live alone.
I draw a line at how crass I can be. But that's just me.

...and my tax money is being used to subsidize their transportation and that ain't right.

I also worked hard all my life and the last thing I need is for the thieving filthy ass government is to take my money and use it to provide welfare buses for other people.

You keep your money and I will keep mine. Deal?

Buses are subsidized welfare wagons.

Only welfare queens and idiots that lost their license because of DUIs rides them.

Nah!
Many an underpaid working class uses them along with seniors on a very limited income.

Fuck 'em. Go be poor some place else. It is not my responsibility to provide subsidizes for your transportation. Pay your own goddamn bills.

Seniors where I live use buses and public buses for the handicapped to get to doctors appointments and tests all the time. These people worked hard their whole lives, paid taxes, and are law abiding and many live alone.
I draw a line at how crass I can be. But that's just me.
A few years ago I helped my friend with his father. Had to put him in an assisted living facility. I visited there when I could. Got to be where me and him volunteered time at the place.

It is a sad thing and we are all called to be charitable. Everyone is under that test. We all have that opportunity.

I am also personally not making fun of those that have it tough economically. Especially the elderly.

The problem is the hypocrites who want everyone to use them to save the planet. The problem is the hypocrites that say we should ride bikes to save the planet.

I have no problem with a legitimate profit making bus service. If there is a demand for public transportation then fine.

However, I do not want my tax money to be used to subsidize a business that can't make it on its on.

That is wrong! It is another form of welfare and all welfare is wrong.

Huh, I thought icky oil and car emissions are causing the global warming and they all really really believe the earth will be ending in 12 years.

Yet, none of them are giving up their cars, or have stopped flying, or have stopped taking cruises.

What filthy dirty scumbags.

ALERT:

THE SOCIETY OF TROLLS HAS SUSPENDED YOUR LICENSE TO TROLL, FORTHWITH.

IMMEDIATELY SURRENDER YOUR LICENSE TO CRUSADERFRANK, THE SECRETARY OF TROLLING AND THE ORIGINAL DEVELOPER OF THE IDIOT-GRAM.

FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN SERIOUS SANCTIONS.

AMEN,

CF

Huh, I thought icky oil and car emissions are causing the global warming and they all really really believe the earth will be ending in 12 years.

Yet, none of them are giving up their cars, or have stopped flying, or have stopped taking cruises.

Don’t talk about your boss that way.

Jealousy is so unappealing.

Down with cruises. I boycott cruises. Yep.

Also---not getting on anything that rocks and goes to the middle of a large body of water and can sink after hitting an iceberg and pull everything in the surrounding water around them for a good mile or so down with it. Nope. I'm all about boycotting cruises. Boo.....cruises........boo.

In our community, all liberals drive a Prius, hug trees and eat hummus

What process did you use to find out the political leanings of all the public transportation users and bike riders in your area?

Does it make you cry?

Forum List

Back