I have now become open to dating outside of my race

On a serious note.

Many people predict that interracial marriages will become quite commonplace in this nation during the coming decades.

With the number of Caucasians predicted to continue falling, Caucasian men & women will have to consider dating people of other ethnicities.

I wouldn't say I've dated a black woman, but there was this one particular light-skinned sista' who I was rather fond of, as she was fond of me. She was always fresh and clean, nothing like the greasy hood sluts on West King Street. We were on and off for about a year or so. That woman could suck a golf ball through 40 feet of garden hose...

I wouldn't say I've dated a black woman, but there was this one particular light-skinned sista' who I was rather fond of, as she was fond of me. She was always fresh and clean, nothing like the greasy hood sluts on West King Street. We were on and off for about a year or so. That woman could suck a golf ball through 40 feet of garden hose...
Sheesh. That sounds like it'd hurt like the dickins.

Yeah,but could she suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?

Because when it comes to black women, after you take away all the ones who are

gay
bisexual
ghetto
have face piercings
have tattoos
unattractive and fat

Its not much left to chose from so I will start looking into other races because I am attracted to sophisticated and pleasant women who can act like a lady and have no issues being feminine. 86% of the black women profiles I browse they are ugly, ghetto, or bisexual lol
Thanks to the democrook party. Find you a good Asian chic.

Forum List

Back