I have one question: would Ford's testimony convict kavanaugh in a court room?

NO HOLDS BARRED Allowed to question whomever , and take it as far as it goes with not limiting them in any way

Beatings. torture?

Whatever it takes to stop a pro-constitution judge from joining the court.

eddie, you're a stupid, Nazi thug. That's just a fact. My question is how you, as Oberfuhrer of the FSB unit tasked with stopping Kavanaugh would proceed?

Would you have your goons kick in every door in Bethesda and start beating people until they confessed that they went to a party where Kavanaugh raped Ford?

iu

Eddie's vision for America ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comrade eddie: Seig Heil - vee have a vitness who vill swear she was at the party.

Eddie's Stalinist superior: Why are you talking like that? You're dumb as fucking brick, but evil enough to be of use. So where is this witness?

Comrade eddie: Rrrrright Here, mein commandant.

Eddie's Stalinist superior: eddie, you fucking moron, this girl is 19.

Comrade eddie: Rrrrright. Unt she vill swear she saw zee Jew Rrrrrrape Dr. Ford in 1981, or 82, 83, vatever it iz.

Eddie's Stalinist superior: eddie you fucking retard, Kavanaugh is Catholic. But more important, 1981 was 37 years ago. Your witness wasn't even born

Comrade eddie: Rrrrrright mein commandant, but if America believes our stupid lies so far this isn't much of a strrrrrrretch.

If it did make it to court, would Fords Husband show up?

So far he’s a no show

Why is that?
Her parents also refused to attend the hearing and when asked said, that they did not believe their daughter was ever sexually assaulted.

No, that is NOT what they said - Stop making shit up Angry Tree Dude.
They simply do not want to be bothered - They're old and I don't blame them.

Reached by phone on Tuesday, Ford’s father, Ralph Blasey Jr., offered a brief endorsement of his daughter. “I think all of the Blasey family would support her. I think her record stands for itself. Her schooling, her jobs and so on,” he said before hanging up.

So far he’s a no show

Why is that?
Her parents also refused to attend the hearing and when asked said, that they did not believe their daughter was ever sexually assaulted.

Reached by phone on Tuesday, Ford’s father, Ralph Blasey Jr., offered a brief endorsement of his daughter. “I think all of the Blasey family would support her. I think her record stands for itself. Her schooling, her jobs and so on,” he said before hanging up.

No one in her family showed to support her testimony. NONE. Even though the committee delayed the hearing so the Fords could arrange child care.

Don’t be an idiot.

If nothing else we got a look at Kavanaugh and that was all that was needed for many Americans. It was a new low for Republicans and Trump.
Kavanaugh isn't fit for dog catcher
That's the best argument you have. Isn't it?

eddie serves his party, blindly and mindlessly. eddie is not a thinker, eddie is a solder of the Nazicrat order.

iu
I was a republican so what you say WAS true

Let me pretend I believe you were once an American, what made you become a Nazi?

Everyone around you doing well and you floundering?

Mitchell is a political operative - Of course she wouldn't :rolleyes-41:
How many times we gotta tell you Dotards - Nobody is interested in trying or convicting Kav.
This is a JOB INTERVIEW

This is a lynch mob.

It's all it has ever been. We just aren't letting you Nazis get away with it.

So far he’s a no show

Why is that?

No one in her family showed to support her testimony. NONE. Even though the committee delayed the hearing so the Fords could arrange child care.

Don’t be an idiot.

DeRpHate is an idiot, but mostly he is a Nazi. He will lie for his filthy party, no matter how absurd his lies are.

If you say yes you go by feelings and not by the rule of law and the constitution

If you say no then you go by rule of law and the constitution.

Let's see what side these sentators are on ..

Prosecutor tells wavering senators she wouldn't charge Kavanaugh, as vote looms

The sex-crimes prosecutor Republicans hired to question Brett Kavanaugh and accuser Christine Blasey Ford at Thursday's hearing told senators the case would not hold up in a courtroom, sources told Fox News—guidance that could prove critical as wavering lawmakers prepare to vote.

The prosecutor, Rachel Mitchell, spoke at an overnight meeting where all 51 Republican senators were present, two people briefed on the session said.

“Mitchell spelled it out and was clear with senators that she could not take this anywhere near a courtroom,” one source told Fox News. She told them she would not charge the Supreme Court nominee and reportedly said she wouldn't even seek a search warrant.

Mitchell’s opinion could sway fence-sitting senators ahead of a critical Senate Judiciary Committee vote set for Friday afternoon.

After 36 years with no definitive corroboration of her story of an event that happened in high school 36+ years ago? I can't imagine anybody other than the most partisan and hateful evil being willing to destroy a man based on her story alone. Or to drag her into the ugly visibility of a nation so that she also cannot lead a normal life any more.

If the most vicious and hateful of partisans are now willing to go all the way back to high school to attack, condemn, and destroy people, who will ever be worthy to aspire to public service ever again?

You were one who laughed at the faces black men made when your party lynched them.

You are a sick fuck.

You ^ are one sick idiot - Spare us the revisionist history.
Not all Trump supporters are Nazis, Klansmen & White Nationalists ...
But all Nazis, Klansmen & White Nationalists are Trump supporters!

You were one who laughed at the faces black men made when your party lynched them.

You are a sick fuck.

No Trump supporters are Nazis.

The democrat party is a Nazi party - there is no doubt after the frontal assault you've made on basic liberty, the rights of the accused, and equal justice under the law.

America knows who the Nazis are.

You are a sick fuck.

The democrat party is a Nazi party - there is no doubt after the frontal assault you've made on basic liberty, the rights of the accused, and equal justice under the law.

Nope - None at all ... No Klansmen either! :rolleyes:

C9e8000XYAEDTGk-618x412.jpg

56e4b0dd1e00008700703eea.jpeg

ae3976f7b3a735206acb166067acffee.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You are a sick fuck.

Got proof?

Yes - Find me a Nazi, Klansmen or White Nationalist that voted for Hillary

You are a sick fuck.

Nope - None at all ... No Klansmen either! :rolleyes:

C9e8000XYAEDTGk-618x412.jpg

56e4b0dd1e00008700703eea.jpeg

ae3976f7b3a735206acb166067acffee.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

{
The organizer of the violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was until recently a Barack Obama supporter and was also a member of the leftist radical Occupy Wall Street Movement, according to a report from a hard-left activist group.

The details from his recent past have many in the blogosphere and on social media asking: Is the Charlottesville rally organizer really a left-wing plant?

Jason Kessler organized the Aug. 12 “Unite the Right” rally in which white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and other groups battled in the street with “Antifa” and counter-protesters.

The torch-lit rally was held in response to the Charlottesville City Council’s plan to remove a statue of the Confederate General Robert E. Lee. James Fields, 20, who attended the pro-monument rally, killed a woman named Heather Hayer and injured 19 others when he rammed his car into a gathering of counter-protesters, who then responded by smashing in the car’s windows with bats. Authorities are investigating the act as a potential terrorist attack, though it is not immediately clear if the attack was premeditated.}

Setup? Man behind white-supremacist rally supported Obama - WND

Those were YOUR people.

Try again, Nazi.

You are a sick fuck.

Got proof?

You voted for Hillary dozens of times, and you're a Nazi.

You are a sick fuck.

Got proof?

You voted for Hillary dozens of times, and you're a Nazi.

Sorry to disappoint you Nutbar - I voted for Jill Stein - not that it matters here in Idaho thanks to the Electoral College aka The Last Vestige of Slavery.

And the Pee Wee you are attempting to pull is a massive fail. Try that on a dummy.

be9df416703f6bd015e119407d0cc9f3--its-funny-people.jpg

The organizer of the violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was until recently a Barack Obama supporter and was also a member of the leftist radical Occupy Wall Street Movement, according to a report from a hard-left activist group.

The details from his recent past have many in the blogosphere and on social media asking: Is the Charlottesville rally organizer really a left-wing plant?

Jason Kessler organized the Aug. 12 “Unite the Right” rally in which white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and other groups battled in the street with “Antifa” and counter-protesters.

The torch-lit rally was held in response to the Charlottesville City Council’s plan to remove a statue of the Confederate General Robert E. Lee. James Fields, 20, who attended the pro-monument rally, killed a woman named Heather Hayer and injured 19 others when he rammed his car into a gathering of counter-protesters, who then responded by smashing in the car’s windows with bats. Authorities are investigating the act as a potential terrorist attack, though it is not immediately clear if the attack was premeditated.}

Setup? Man behind white-supremacist rally supported Obama - WND

Those were YOUR people.

Try again, Nazi.

Sure Trumptard ... SURE! :D

Forum List

Back