I have removed Chicago and New York off my travel list. Too many teenage zoo animals

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Are all black teenagers half retarded? I mean why is it so hard for a black teen to enjoy nice weather in 2024? I think I may travel to a more calm part of the country................Connecticut and Boston

I have removed Chicago and New York off my travel list. Too many teenage zoo animals​

I can't blame you.

I think I may travel to a more calm part of the country................Connecticut and Boston​

Muleshoe, Texas is fairly calm this time of the year, sipping on a Dr Pepper through a straw up ta Crafter's Mall. :heehee:

Muleshoe.jpg

Any Chicago resident can tell you which neighborhoods to avoid. I assume the same is true of NY.

None of you will be missed NOT visiting Chicago, LA, NYC, Washington DC, St Louis ............ etc etc etc etc

Any Chicago resident can tell you which neighborhoods to avoid. I assume the same is true of NY.
But I heard the teens is going to the beach and downtown now. When I was a teen I had no reason to be downtown because I wasnt working and was able to buy shit. So when u see them u know they up to no good. What 13-16 year old has money to go downtown?

It's Dr Pepper with redskin peanuts in the bottle here for a lot of Texans. Peanut farming is big in the part of Texas I grew up in as well as Dr Pepper.

It's Dr Pepper with redskin peanuts in the bottle here for a lot of Texans. Peanut farming is big in the part of Texas I grew up in as well as Dr Pepper.

I never understood the draw of soggy peanuts

NYC has one of the lowest crime rates for large cities yet you MAGAts keep harping on it. If any of the southern cities had nearly the same criminal rate it would be a friggin miracle.

First of all, I was mocking the OP, not supporting the OP.

Second of all, I'm not a supporter of inmate P01135809.

Third, I have never mentioned anything one way or another regarding crime rates in NYC or Chicago.

What could have possibly made you think otherwise?

Are all black teenagers half retarded? I mean why is it so hard for a black teen to enjoy nice weather in 2024? I think I may travel to a more calm part of the country................Connecticut and Boston

Maybe leave the country. The US is basically a zoo regardless of colour, race, ethnicity.

First of all, I was mocking the OP, not supporting the OP.

Second of all, I'm not a supporter of inmate P01135809.

Third, I have never mentioned anything one way or another regarding crime rates in NYC or Chicago.

What could have possibly made you think otherwise?

Did I hurt your feelings? My job is done here.

NYC has one of the lowest crime rates for large cities yet you MAGAts keep harping on it. If any of the southern cities had nearly the same criminal rate it would be a friggin miracle.
/----/ I live in NY and you are wrong. Many crimes are no longer being prosecuted by your hero Bragg, so the police don't bother arresting the criminals. That is why the crime rate is appears to be dropping.
https://pix11.com › news › politics › pixonpolitics › status-quo-is-not-working-manhattan-da-defends-policy-on-not-prosecuting-some-crimes

Manhattan DA defends new policy on not prosecuting some crimes - PIX11

Newly sworn-in Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg released an internal policy memo this week outlining criminal offenses he will no longer prosecute, including fare beating, marijuana misdemeanors, resisting arrest, trespassing, and prostitution — as long as they do not accompany other felonies.

Did I hurt your feelings? My job is done here.

Not even close. I was just clearing things up for you and asking a question.

Your response tells me all I need to know about you, thanks.

Forum List

Back