Zone1 I have seen hell

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
A few days ago i had visions over a couple of days of a man in a dress who was me and they were drawing pentagrams on a floor and later on i kept calling the man in the dress Brandon,but his name was Kevin and later on i was forced to sign a contract. But on a certain date i was supposed to meet a man with a scary face that i was supposed to avoid and not talk to the guy that no one else could see and meet a man in a dress. and today power was supposed to go out,but i got rid of the womans clothes last night. I later learned that after i signed the contract that i couldn't meet my family after i died nor enter heaven and in the vision i saw that i was put somewhere because i was possessed by devils and a priest that was to get the devil out,but i died.
This is also a warning against anyone who may want to crossdress, best u stay away from that stuff.

A few days ago i had visions over a couple of days of a man in a dress who was me and they were drawing pentagrams on a floor and later on i kept calling the man in the dress Brandon,but his name was Kevin and later on i was forced to sign a contract. But on a certain date i was supposed to meet a man with a scary face that i was supposed to avoid and not talk to the guy that no one else could see and meet a man in a dress. and today power was supposed to go out,but i got rid of the womans clothes last night. I later learned that after i signed the contract that i couldn't meet my family after i died nor enter heaven and in the vision i saw that i was put somewhere because i was possessed by devils and a priest that was to get the devil out,but i died.
This is also a warning against anyone who may want to crossdress, best u stay away from that stuff.

So you're assuming that your dreams/visions etc are actually true.
I mean, the symbolism seems very film based.

The first question to ask a Christian having these visions is, are you fearing nuclear Armageddon?

Trump's speech 3 hours ago is going to cause some restless nights.

It sounds like a crack pipe, magic mushroom or peyote dream. Put down the pipe, and get treatment. Maybe it's not to late and the "vision" will go away.

It's not because of what you wore it was because you wore it out of season.

Also, early in the vision i remember like something like two streets maunakea street and bethel street which are in chinatown in honolulu and in part of the vision, the man that dressed as a woman got hepatitis.

I had to chime in here to say something to those who are laughing at him. Did you not read the last sentence in his original post? (basically the conclusion)

He said: "This is also a warning against anyone who may want to crossdress, best u stay away from that stuff."

Regardless of how his vision came about, if it left him with the knowledge to stay away from cross-dressing AND with the desire to ask God for forgiveness (as he stated in post #15) AND if he felt God said "Go and sin no more".... then that is a HUGE improvement over previous stuff he has posted, which IIRC was mostly anti-christian and occultic.

So why laugh at anyone who experienced something that caused them to ask God for forgiveness and come away with a new view on something twisted (cross-dressing)?

not trying to be hard on anyone, just sayin.

Forum List

Back