I have the best words!

Trump has to say crap like that because he's incapable of critical thought.

And yet he's kicking your collective asses.
A strong statement about how stupid and uneducated most conservatives are.
As opposed to the lefty geniuses who tell us the world’s over in twelve years, which is way before they’ll be able to pivot to all the insanity of the Green New Deal, etc. Yeah, you clowns run rings around us in the smarts department.

normal people do not talk like that, unless you mean normal 2nd graders
Sure they do, and if you've ever been in a hood....you would think that was Chaucer...

While I now work mostly with people with who have advanced degrees now I also deal with farmers daily and spent 20 years as an enlisted guy in the Marines. and nobody talks the way Trump talks.
Trump talks as a New Yorker.
A worst case New Yorker I agree Nasty, bullying ,mean, no compassion , the king of lies ,and kiss his ass or he'll stomp on you
I think you're talking about Maxine Watters
Maxine is a New Yorker She takes no bullshit Trump is 99.9% BS

Sure they do, and if you've ever been in a hood....you would think that was Chaucer...

While I now work mostly with people with who have advanced degrees now I also deal with farmers daily and spent 20 years as an enlisted guy in the Marines. and nobody talks the way Trump talks.
A worst case New Yorker I agree Nasty, bullying ,mean, no compassion , the king of lies ,and kiss his ass or he'll stomp on you
She is NOTHING but bullshit......wow you're dumb
She charges people to appear on her ballot, that is corrupt, selfish and disgusting.....but of course it's ok for you......you are blinded dude...bigtime

Waters is a partisan nut, she could only get elected in extreme left wing districts, she is smart enough to realize it.

Maxine is fucking nuts, ed. To claim otherwise raises suspicions

And Trump isn't ?? When in Rome?

And Trump isn't ?? When in Rome?
No he's real and he's awesome......He called the probe bullshit in a televised rally...….it's about time.....because this probe was bullshit......

Waters is a partisan nut, she could only get elected in extreme left wing districts, she is smart enough to realize it.
Yes Agree But what do you call Trump? He's smart enough to keep his base by spewing the BS they love

Yes Agree But what do you call Trump? He's smart enough to keep his base by spewing the BS they love
What BS?

At yesterday's hate rally Tramp proved he has the best words.

TRUMP: "I support the Great Lakes. Always have. They are beautiful. They are big. Very deep. Record deepness, right?"

Video here:
Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'

What kind of complete moron would even say such a thing?

'Record deepness'?

LOL...I have literally heard pre-schoolers sound FAR more educated/intelligent.

What BS?
Come on bucky Start with ""Obama's not a citizen " and the dotards roared "Mexico will pay for the wall ""and the dotards screamed in joy ,"put hillary in jail "and the crowd went nuts More recently ""Republicans are going to be the health care party" and the tards freaked out Didn't know most are going lose their HC

TRUMP: "I support the Great Lakes. Always have. They are beautiful. They are big. Very deep. Record deepness, right?"

Video here:

'Record deepness'?

No wonder he'll sue anyone revealing his grades What a fn dufus

What BS?
Come on bucky Start with ""Obama's not a citizen " and the dotards roared "Mexico will pay for the wall ""and the dotards screamed in joy ,"put hillary in jail "and the crowd went nuts More recently ""Republicans are going to be the health care party" and the tards freaked out Didn't know most are going lose their HC
First, not one of those things are policies or serious talk. Obama's not a citizen? Where did that come from? He already said the birth certificate issue was settled during the campaign......so stop lying
As for Mexico.....well we get the wall....then we can worry about how to get the cash from Mexico....$20 billion wont be that hard
Put Hillary in Jail.....well he said he was moving on, until this hoax......lets see where it goes...….

I could pick Oama saying the Oceans will lower or people will no longer be poor...but we all know that's standard dem bs
What I attack Obama on is "You can keep your doctor"
Of a video caused Benghazi (yeah it just happened to be on 911 when they saw this video)
or Cash for clunkers, where the Obamas had people cars destroyed like in the movie Vacation....

I can find lots of serious things to bash him on....

And all you have is, 3 hyperbolic statements...….we're smart enough to know what hyperbole is and what sarcasm is...…
so now give me some serious lies he makes? I'm waiting

Video here:

'Record deepness'?

Says the dupes that think he constructed a huge conspiracy.....it's hilarious how stupid you sound...….

oh
and again
He went to a better school
has a hotter wife
more money
and he's President....please continue this line of attack....it just makes you look like the petty, envious, douchebag you are...

Video here:
No I have the best words;

Enjoy your day.

May peace and happiness follow you all the days of your life. :thup:

I must admit that's a great one. Here's my favorite:

Want to get drunk and fool around?

What BS?
First, not one of those things are policies or serious talk. Obama's not a citizen? Where did that come from? He already said the birth certificate issue was settled during the campaign......so stop lying
As for Mexico.....well we get the wall....then we can worry about how to get the cash from Mexico....$20 billion wont be that hard
Put Hillary in Jail.....well he said he was moving on, until this hoax......lets see where it goes...….

I could pick Oama saying the Oceans will lower or people will no longer be poor...but we all know that's standard dem bs
Of a video caused Benghazi (yeah it just happened to be on 911 when they saw this video)
or Cash for clunkers, where the Obamas had people cars destroyed like in the movie Vacation....

And all you have is, 3 hyperbolic statements...….we're smart enough to know what hyperbole is and what sarcasm is...…
bucky I just used some examples There are 100's where the dumb f put his foot in his mouth

What BS?

bucky I just used some examples There are 100's where the dumb f put his foot in his mouth
No give me some serious ones...…..you give hyperbolic ones...….

What BS?

Well here's one where he didn't lie He believes Putin more than he believes our FBI ? Ever hear of Kim Philby?

His support comes from Americans that Clinton, Bush and Obama ignored. The working class. All three went out of their way to coddle to the rich. Clinton loosened up regulations, Bush maintained little restrictions and Obama ignored punishing banks and made the taxpayers bail them out.

By that time I was done with the Democrats and Republicans. I’m a fiscal conservative, banks and their CEO’s COO’s, CFO’s, Presidents should all have been fined and punished. What happened? Not a damn thing, make the working class pay, while the banks continued to foreclose on the taxpayers that gave them a second chance.

Trump’s campaign tapped into their frustration and bitterness. The Republicans and the Democrats don’t really understand the 2016 election and are bound to repeat it.

In 2016 I was ready to vote for Sanders because the GOP and Democrats had sold us out long ago. Thank the establishment Democrats and the establishment Republicans for Donald Trump, we deserved him.

Forum List

Back