I have the best words!

Just because the pregnancy test {barr report} comes back negative doesn't mean trump is a virgin There IS collusion not enough to hang the repub pos yet perhaps
Ok you can spell you condition D E L U S I O N...…….
A pregnancy tests if you are pregnant......Trump was tested for collusion, it came back negative....now go and try to abort someone else's baby

PS.... where is the proof of collusion
Not enough evidence to hang him perhaps ,,,Not yet But you gotta know he's guilty and gonna get what he deserves

Just because the pregnancy test {barr report} comes back negative doesn't mean trump is a virgin There IS collusion not enough to hang the repub pos yet perhaps
A pregnancy tests if you are pregnant......Trump was tested for collusion, it came back negative....now go and try to abort someone else's baby

Not enough evidence to hang him perhaps ,,,Not yet But you gotta know he's guilty and gonna get what he deserves
No I dont know.....so where is your evidence?
and he did get what he deserved the Presidency

At yesterday's hate rally Tramp proved he has the best words.

TRUMP: "I support the Great Lakes. Always have. They are beautiful. They are big. Very deep. Record deepness, right?"

Video here:
Trump says Great Lakes have 'record deepness'
No I have the best words;

Enjoy your day.

May peace and happiness follow you all the days of your life. :thup:
If you truly had the best words you would have said, I have the best VOCABULARY.
A record deepness vocabulary. :)
Ooooh, I'm sure he knows that....but you're the President and talk in front of 30000 people...….oh wait....you don't.....
you're one of those people who mocks people on game shows, but dont have the balls to go on one yourself

You guys are going from one issue to the next to the next hoping to get something on him. Trump is strong to put up with this. Many Repubs would have folded a long time ago. I do not really know if he likes it or not. But he thrives in this environment. For if you think the worst of him then he is dealing with the same that is worse because they made their wealth and love of power as politicians. He understands them. Nancy would not last a week in the real business world he was part of. She has money invested treating employees like slaves canning tuna on a pacific island. So to Trump, not bad for 2 years of political experience.

BREEZE do you find funerals funny too?

One of the greatest mistakes America has ever made ,along side of having 1000's of our guys killed invading Iraq over repub bs

One of the greatest mistakes America has ever made ,along side of having 1000's of our guys killed invading Iraq over repub bs
And again, no evidence......I notice you always avoid that...any reason why?

College Is for Teenagers Who Are Afraid to Grow Up. So Is Liberalism.
Congratulations on making the stupidest post of the day.

The competition was fierce, but you pulled it off.

Well done.
He's not wrong...…...I have an IT degree.....it's way to hard for most of the college students.....they couldn't get past arythmatic, let alone abstract algebra and combinatorics. 95% of them have never seen an epsilon symbol in a math problem.

Well done.
He's not wrong...…...I have an IT degree.....it's way to hard for most of the college students.....they couldn't get past arythmatic, let alone abstract algebra and combinatorics. 95% of them have never seen an epsilon symbol in a math problem.
Lol, math isn't the only thing they teach.

Trump has to say crap like that because he's incapable of critical thought.

And yet he's kicking your collective asses.
A strong statement about how stupid and uneducated most conservatives are.

You Diploma Dumbos don't believe in The Bell Curve, which presents data that are so obviously true that there must be something seriously wrong with us that the book caused any controversy.

So...you think doctors and engineers and physicists who go to university are all 'teenagers who were afraid to grow up'?

Would you rather have a doctor operate on you with no post-secondary education? How about driving over a bridge designed by an engineer with no college? Would you care to live next to a nuclear power plant that was designed and engineered by people with nothing more then GED's?

Yes or no, please?

I would crush in just about an academic subjectt
Intellectuals Have As Little to Do With Being Intelligent As Sportswriters Have to Do With Being Athletic

I would crush every professor in his own subject. For example, in etymology linguistics, it's pretty obvious that dog originally meant "pointer," but the escapist nerds are too shallow and dependent on paradigms (also related to dog, as is digit) to figure that out.

Prove it?

I guarantee that you cannot.

Which means your childish, online boasting means nothing.

What I attack Obama on is "You can keep your doctor"
Of a video caused Benghazi (yeah it just happened to be on 911 when they saw this video)
Yeah, we already knew you attack the truth. Tell us something new.

Well done.
Lol, math isn't the only thing they teach.
No it's not, but smart people work in math and science(real science the ones that require math) and not humanities. I would crush these people in humanities as well. I have a minor in 19th Century Central European History. Along with all my American History, World History, Philosophy (still a big fan of Descartes and dualism) and DesCartes also happens to be a mathematician…(the Cartesian Coordinate system is named after him). I could go on, but it's boring and unless you take real math and real science you aren't really educated

And how do the two connect ?

They don't.....you stupid shit.

Here is what does connect....

In 2016, the stupid and uneducated conservatives KICKED YOUR ASS. Instead of Galand, you've got Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

I would crush in just about an academic subjectt
Intellectuals Have As Little to Do With Being Intelligent As Sportswriters Have to Do With Being Athletic

I would crush every professor in his own subject. For example, in etymology linguistics, it's pretty obvious that dog originally meant "pointer," but the escapist nerds are too shallow and dependent on paradigms (also related to dog, as is digit) to figure that out.

Prove it?

I guarantee that you cannot.

Which means your childish, online boasting means nothing.
Well smart people can tell, it's not hard to see by your posts. For example Jillian is a tard....she never posts a link and never engages in the actual topic of a thread, she just drives by and calls someone an idiot.

What I attack Obama on is "You can keep your doctor"
Of a video caused Benghazi (yeah it just happened to be on 911 when they saw this video)
Yeah, we already knew you attack the truth. Tell us something new.
You're the one that blames an terrorist attack on an emabass on 911...….on a YouTube video.....not me......You might as well join the Hoax party..oh wait you did, the democrat party is the same.

Sigh, what would angry lefties do without Media Matters? Is this the best lefties can do in a political discussion?
Sigh, what would angry DittoTards do without Russia Limbaugh? Is this the best Right-wing nuts can do in a political discussion?

Forum List

Back