I have the best words!

Trump Says A Vote For GOP Midterm Candidates Is A Vote For Him

DONALD TRUMP: A vote for Marsha is really a vote for me and everything that we stand for. A vote for Marcy (ph) is a vote for me. And a vote for Cindy is a vote for me. And a vote for Steve is a vote for me. Remember this. A vote for David is a vote for me and our agenda to make America great again.

You seem to obsess over nothing, we’re you this amped when Obama went to 57 states?

Of course not, you are a hypocrite.
Covfefe.

Are you an original corpse man?

Hate to tell you dude, but there are a lot of civilians that mispronounce that word as well. It's not just Obama.

Obama is the first person I ever heard mispronounce corpsman, and the last save for those making fun of him.

Well, hate to tell ya, but there are lots of people who are rural types, and they mispronounce that word as well. Heard it more than a couple of times when I went home on leave to Montana.

What was he running for?

DONALD TRUMP: A vote for Marsha is really a vote for me and everything that we stand for. A vote for Marcy (ph) is a vote for me. And a vote for Cindy is a vote for me. And a vote for Steve is a vote for me. Remember this. A vote for David is a vote for me and our agenda to make America great again.

You seem to obsess over nothing, we’re you this amped when Obama went to 57 states?

Covfefe.

Hate to tell you dude, but there are a lot of civilians that mispronounce that word as well. It's not just Obama.

Hate to tell you dude, it was still a gaffe and still funny, because it was the commander of the military.

Bush had a great gaffe, "They misunderestimated me." that was a classic.

Covfefe.

Hate to tell you dude, it was still a gaffe and still funny, because it was the commander of the military.

You're right, it was a gaffe, and it was kinda funny. But, most conservatives point to that gaffe as a reason why Obama shouldn't have been president. Or, if not that, they deflect to that whenever something stupid Trump did is brought up.

President Trump is tearing apart the moral fabric of this country. He demonizes the vulnerable and punches down. He puts his name in bold on every building. He does this because he wants us to believe he's strong. He's not. Our President is a coward.

Americans deserve better .

They're going to get his tax returns and they're going to nail his ass to the barn door. He's a liar and a cheat.

Covfefe.

You're right, it was a gaffe, and it was kinda funny. But, most conservatives point to that gaffe as a reason why Obama shouldn't have been president. Or, if not that, they deflect to that whenever something stupid Trump did is brought up.

And I'll continue to laugh, gaffes are gaffes and I really don't care which party does it, they bring out the human in the Presidents and provides us with a smile. Carter committed adultery in his heart many times. Reagan outlawed Russia, which Russia didn't take to kind of.

Trump has to say crap like that because he's incapable of critical thought.

And yet he's kicking your collective asses.
A strong statement about how stupid and uneducated most conservatives are.
And yet it's happening right in front of your face and you're to stupid to stop lying and realize you are all losers.
I try daily to stop conservatives from being stupid and uneducated. Sadly it's about as effective as pissing on a bonfire.

trump-maga-hat.jpg

I support sunlight!

maga-crowd.jpg

Yayyyyyyyyy!

And yet it's happening right in front of your face and you're to stupid to stop lying and realize you are all losers.
I try daily to stop conservatives from being stupid and uneducated. Sadly it's about as effective as pissing on a bonfire.
You lie 24/7. You idiots are toast and you are too stupid to stop your nonsense.

You lie 24/7. You idiots are toast and you are too stupid to stop your nonsense.
And there you go again.....

sssss

How do you stop yourself from being stupid and uneducated?

sssss

trolling for dummies.jpg

I sure Trump supports all the lakes in all 57 states.
I'm sure Trump and his Rube Herd believe the Great Lakes have "record deepness" because he was elected.

The deepness of the Great Lakes have a greater deepness than you or I will ever understand. We will never be able to grasp the depth of the full deepness.
The deepness is big. That means lots of water. Some people say if Hillary was president, you wouldn't have big water. Who knows.

sssss

I suggest you get an education.

Hanging out with some less conservative friends can't hurt either.

What I attack Obama on is "You can keep your doctor"
Of a video caused Benghazi (yeah it just happened to be on 911 when they saw this video)
Yeah, we already knew you attack the truth. Tell us something new.
You're the one that blames an terrorist attack on an emabass on 911...….on a YouTube video.....not me......You might as well join the Hoax party..oh wait you did, the democrat party is the same.
you are the idiot who STILL thinks Mexico will pay for the wall. Your opinion of me is less than worthless.
Dude, it's not hard to get that cash...….you're the idiot...….
In the Mexico-US relationship....we're the hot chick.....if we say we want the money (and we have a justifiable reason) then what are they going to do? Refuse us? if trade stops, who's gonna hurt more? Mexico or the US?
So in the last two years how much of that easy money has Tramp collected from Mexico????
Absolutely NOTHING!

Forum List

Back