I have to admit I'm biased against the British and as I get older my bias grows stronger

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's gotten to the point where I find it hard to sit through movies or TV shows set in Great Britain, there are so many of them they flood the channels I subscribe to.

I find the British accent annoying to the extreme.

It doesn't help that so many British people are openly hostile to the Christian religion in a way you don't see in the United States.

Sometimes when I see people talking in that annoying accent I just want to punch them in the face. It's especially annoying when it's an old lady solving murders.

Also, it seems there is no stigma in Great Britain for rich people to live idle, useless lives. Ironically, such people are looked up to in Great Britain. In the United States, people would look down on them as the bums they are.

I sort of agree with you on this. I DO like and enjoy three British things - MOST of their classic rock music, some of their beers and pretty much ALL things Monty Python. That's about it.

Also, it seems there is no stigma in Great Britain for rich people to live idle, useless lives. Ironically, such people are looked up to in Great Britain. In the United States, people would look down on them as the bums they are.
No...CRCs elect them President.

The Queen is the worst of them. She lives in a giant castle, gets driven around in a Rolls Royce, eats the best food, and all she has to do is cut ribbons and wave at parades.

It's hard to respect people who brag about how they allowed their government to disarm them.

From my understanding. . . this whole effort to frame up the Trump administration and spy on them before they even started campaigning, started by Obama contacting British Intelligence.

Which really, is either treason or an act of war, depending on how you look at it.

. . . but of course, since all of that is their intel. agency records are sealed, it is now impossible to prove either way. They have been manipulating U.S. politics since they lost the war of 1812. They were instigators in our civil war, and dragged us into both World Wars, were the primary reason we have been saddled with the Federal Reserve and unmanageable debt, and the UN.

Globalism is their idea and their way to reacquire their empire.

The British policy and intelligence disinformation wonks would always have you focused on Nazi's or terrorists, Islamists or Jews, Communists or Russians. . . Don't forget who originally oppressed you.

iu

Napolitano: Obama Admin Used British GCHQ To Spy On Trump During Campaign
Napolitano: Obama Admin Used British GCHQ To Spy On Trump During Campaign

Fox News drops legal analyst Andrew Napolitano over GCHQ Donald Trump spying claims
British intelligence has dismissed the claim that it helped former President Barack Obama bug Trump Tower as 'utterly ridiculous'

Fox News has dropped the legal analyst who claimed GCHQ were involved in wiretapping Trump

GCHQ blasts Trump's 'utterly ridiculous' accusation that it helped Barack Obama spy on his campaign in 2016 - just a day after the President accepted invitation for UK state visit

• Mr Trump highlighted claim by former CIA analyst that GCHQ spied on him
    • The tweet said: 'Wow it is now just a question of time before the truth comes out'
    • GCHQ responded by dismissing the claim it was asked to conduct wiretapping
    • The row has exploded just a day after it was announced Trump would visit UK
GCHQ spy agency brands Trump's claims that it spied on the president as 'utterly ridiculous' | Daily Mail Online

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
This article is more than 2 years old
Exclusive: GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

British Role Confirmed in Trump Spying Scandal

British Role Confirmed in Trump Spying Scandal

5d1c92caa17d6c227b21ac42

And then there's the annoying Fox hunts, I mean... what the hell are you doing people? This should have been obsolete 2 centuries ago.

Last edited:
I sort of agree with you on this. I DO like and enjoy three British things - MOST of their classic rock music, some of their beers and pretty much ALL things Monty Python. That's about it.
What about Benny Hill?

The Queen is the worst of them. She lives in a giant castle, gets driven around in a Rolls Royce, eats the best food, and all she has to do is cut ribbons and wave at parades.
I used to think that and had no time for her at all, but then I realised she had to be polite to Trump and now I sympathise. She's not paid enough.

What about Benny Hill?

And Mr Bean
I've never seen any of the Mr. Bean shows, but I have seen a few Black Adder episodes and they were hilarious.

saw one of his later movies that was pretty good, the older clips are great but hate the canned laughter

No...CRCs elect them President.
CRCs?
It is her own secret code to herself. . . :71:
I'm guessing that it is probably some recently categorized super secret group of evil oppressors in her TDS addled paranoid delusional mind.

Forum List

Back