I have to clear up some things I said (but do not know where I said them..)

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
I spend a lot of time in the Politics forum so maybe I said this one thing I want to correct in this forum? Actually, there are 2 things but I'm not sure I will remember them both at this time.

Anyhow, I was joking when I said that I had an IQ of 190! But the poster took me seriously, so yeh, to clear things up: I never have taken the Stanford-Binet IQ test, assuming that is the one they use these days. When I was in HS, I was tested on some other test that I never knew the name of and they never told me an exact number, just that it was supposed to measure IQ to some extent, just not a scale that goes to 210 like the Stanford-Binet apparently does.

So yeh.. hard to tell on internet when people are being facetious or joking around..

The 2nd thing.. (I just remembered) is that I said things critical of Republicans, which of course may be construed by "the opposition" as meaning it does not matter which party you vote for.

That is FAR from being what I meant to imply... very, very far from it. The difference between a R and a D is like the difference between human life and.. plant life (or something)

Vote Republican! The Left has totally lost its collective mind (if you want to use that word)

🇺🇲

I spend a lot of time in the Politics forum so maybe I said this one thing I want to correct in this forum? Actually, there are 2 things but I'm not sure I will remember them both at this time.

Anyhow, I was joking when I said that I had an IQ of 190! But the poster took me seriously, so yeh, to clear things up: I never have taken the Stanford-Binet IQ test, assuming that is the one they use these days. When I was in HS, I was tested on some other test that I never knew the name of and they never told me an exact number, just that it was supposed to measure IQ to some extent, just not a scale that goes to 210 like the Stanford-Binet apparently does.

So yeh.. hard to tell on internet when people are being facetious or joking around..

The 2nd thing.. (I just remembered) is that I said things critical of Republicans, which of course may be construed by "the opposition" as meaning it does not matter which party you vote for.

That is FAR from being what I meant to imply... very, very far from it. The difference between a R and a D is like the difference between human life and.. plant life (or something)

Vote Republican! The Left has totally lost its collective mind (if you want to use that word)

🇺🇲

You seem reasonably intelligent and also must have a very high typing WPM score.

🇺🇲
Neither party stands for anything, except raising money and furthering their own political career. Vote for the person, not the party and be sure to vote against the person running with the least character, as they will always let you and the country down, in the long run.

i went to.. what I think is called the Profile..

didn't see anything there about WPM typing or....?

Is the profile what you get when you click on the poster's "letter" (J, in my case)?

Forum List

Back