I have tried to find a public record of the BLM protest march. There is none. Nothing.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am hopping someone could find it. I tried to find if there was ANY sort of public record where the general public had knowledge of the route of the protest parade BEFORE it commenced.

I cannot find anything.

If there was NO sort of public announcement of the route, then just how did this animal know where the cops would be for him to execute his PLANNED assassinations?

The detectives have been clear that the attack was orchestrated and planned.

So, IF there was no public announcement of the route, then I am wondering how the animal was able to PLAN his attack.

I am hopping someone could find it. I tried to find if there was ANY sort of public record where the general public had knowledge of the route of the protest parade BEFORE it commenced.

I cannot find anything.

If there was NO sort of public announcement of the route, then just how did this animal know where the cops would be for him to execute his PLANNED assassinations?

The detectives have been clear that the attack was orchestrated and planned.

So, IF there was no public announcement of the route, then I am wondering how the animal was able to PLAN his attack.
What, you think the protesters weren't Facebook feeding each other the route? I bet every black person for a thousand miles around knew the route.

You also have to get a permit from the city, and the permit has to state the location. The permit was applied for by BLM.

Actually, it wasn't a BLM protest, it was some other group.

Forum List

Back