I hope the left keeps on bashing the right about the concern of refugee terrorism

I am not a libtard, therefore not a coward.
You're a pussy who is afraid of Muslims
Nope. Pussies are you balless libtards.
Yeah well you're the pussy who is afraid ISIS will come and hurt you
Your the retard who refuses to see reality. Wake up idiot.
Just you keep on living in fear of stuff that never happens to you
You only get blown up or shot to death once asshole.
What are you? Like age ten?
Your general lack of intelligence never ceases to amaze.

There has to be paid Agitators on this board. every thread it's the same thing from them. stir agitate stir agitate. it's pathetic really. that's why I have most of them on IGNORE
It is no secret that George Soros is hiring astroturfers to flood the web with inane posters like Closed Caption. These people make the same kind of stupid half baked responses in post after post and thread after thread, just as you said.

They will always fight to get the last word because that is what they are paid to do, and they do a poor job of any of it.

Soros should fire them and go hire newly graduated unemployed instead. At least the posts would be coherent.
Soros is lining up a bunch of Syrian terrorists to astroturf this and other forums.
He currently pays four members here fifty cents per post. I have all of them on PI.

Quit mocking us. The refugee crises is real. ISIS is coming to our shores.
You're doing a great job supporting the goals of ISIS.

You're afraid. You're trying to get others to be afraid. You're trying to get others to hate the Muslims that had nothing to do with Paris, Mumbai, or 911, so they can have their religious war.

You're being played too
naw, he and I are doing what sane people do when at war. period.
Look out your window....

The attacks in Paris happened a week ago. You don't live in Paris. There are no armed troops marching through your streets.

You've been played, and you're terrorizing yourself
Thank You for your opinion George.

You're doing a great job supporting the goals of ISIS.

You're afraid. You're trying to get others to be afraid. You're trying to get others to hate the Muslims that had nothing to do with Paris, Mumbai, or 911, so they can have their religious war.

You're being played too

Lol, more of this 'If you oppose Obama then you support ISIS' bullshit.

Did you ever think that maybe you are the fool getting played, dumbass?
Libtards are so screwed up they believe their own stupidity.
You knuckledraggers probably still have Mullets, don't you...

Or maybe Beavis and Butthead with beer bellies and bald heads
That's enough out of you ashole.
Go pick up your paycheque from George Soros. Permanent Ignore.

You're a pussy who is afraid of Muslims
Nope. Pussies are you balless libtards.
Yeah well you're the pussy who is afraid ISIS will come and hurt you
You only get blown up or shot to death once asshole.
What are you? Like age ten?
Your general lack of intelligence never ceases to amaze.
Toxic is a retarded lib, lack of intelligence is what makes them what they are.

There has to be paid Agitators on this board. every thread it's the same thing from them. stir agitate stir agitate. it's pathetic really. that's why I have most of them on IGNORE
It is no secret that George Soros is hiring astroturfers to flood the web with inane posters like Closed Caption. These people make the same kind of stupid half baked responses in post after post and thread after thread, just as you said.

They will always fight to get the last word because that is what they are paid to do, and they do a poor job of any of it.

Soros should fire them and go hire newly graduated unemployed instead. At least the posts would be coherent.
Soros is lining up a bunch of Syrian terrorists to astroturf this and other forums.
He currently pays four members here fifty cents per post. I have all of them on PI.
Soros is the libtards leader, what a bunch of low intelligence pansies.

Lipturds are irresponsible and dangerous.Their faith does not line up with the US policies. They are pirates on land, and attempting to seize posterity from America.

Forum List

Back