I hope the left keeps on bashing the right about the concern of refugee terrorism

So can you explain then why our national security folks are flat out saying "We can't vet them"? Are they in on the racist agenda?

The argument being made equates to saying that changing the batteries on my smoke detectors every year (even though the batteries last far longer) is being "yellow-bellied" and claiming that because I immunize my kids for diseases that have mostly been wiped out in the US means I'm "afraid" of them. Oh and don't forget to pile "racist," "islamiphobe" and whatever other accusations on top of the arguments against safety - because salt in the insult will certainly change my mind...

In the context of what the left is doing to their votes with this bullshit - they're fucking themselves big time.

Who said " we can't vet them "?
Read post above yours moron.

The refugees are mainly grown men.

Prove it.
Open your eye's and quit believing Obama's lies.

You can't even produce a photo?
United Nations says 72% of Syrian “refugees” are MEN, only 13% are children!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

soopermexican is not the United Nations.

This is from the UN. Any thoughts?

UNHCR Refugees/Migrants Emergency Response - Mediterranean

Kind of like, anyone who expresses any need for caution with refugees is a pussy and a bed wetter?

No. I suggest caution with refugees. Fortunately, we have a very sound process in place. Hundreds of thousands of refugees have been through the system...less than a handful of terror related incidents.

No need for this added........unpenetrable layer of caution.
Says un American assholes.

You're doing a great job supporting the goals of ISIS.

You're afraid. You're trying to get others to be afraid. You're trying to get others to hate the Muslims that had nothing to do with Paris, Mumbai, or 911, so they can have their religious war.

You're being played too

Lol, more of this 'If you oppose Obama then you support ISIS' bullshit.

Did you ever think that maybe you are the fool getting played, dumbass?
Libtards are so screwed up they believe their own stupidity.
You knuckledraggers probably still have Mullets, don't you...

Or maybe Beavis and Butthead with beer bellies and bald heads
You libtards are dope smoking immoral retards. You kiss obuthole's arse and give him a pass on all the stupid things he does just because he is half black. Retarded morons.
You sound like the bad guys from "Joe Dirt"

I don't smoke weed, or drink, and didn't vote for Obama.

And what's this? Obama is black?????

So can you explain then why our national security folks are flat out saying "We can't vet them"? Are they in on the racist agenda?

The argument being made equates to saying that changing the batteries on my smoke detectors every year (even though the batteries last far longer) is being "yellow-bellied" and claiming that because I immunize my kids for diseases that have mostly been wiped out in the US means I'm "afraid" of them. Oh and don't forget to pile "racist," "islamiphobe" and whatever other accusations on top of the arguments against safety - because salt in the insult will certainly change my mind...

In the context of what the left is doing to their votes with this bullshit - they're fucking themselves big time.

Read post above yours moron.

I quoted the post above mine, genius.

Have you been asleep? How about the FBI?

When was that? It was before you ever thought about a Syrian refugee.

I'm growing tired of this shit. He was responding to a question.....and he was not discussing the viability of the vetting process as a whole. He was simply saying that we have less hard data on Syrian refugees. He was not "admitting" anything and he has since said that the process has improved since he made those comments. You cannot use him to prove the point you are trying to make. In fact, Comey JUST came out in opposition to the new measure that Congress just passed. In other words, he is OK with the way we do it now.

Now...anyone else? Any other "national security people" saying that we cannot vet these refugees sufficiently?

Your the retard who refuses to see reality. Wake up idiot.
Just you keep on living in fear of stuff that never happens to you
Quit mocking us. The refugee crises is real. ISIS is coming to our shores.
You're doing a great job supporting the goals of ISIS.

You're afraid. You're trying to get others to be afraid. You're trying to get others to hate the Muslims that had nothing to do with Paris, Mumbai, or 911, so they can have their religious war.

You're being played too
naw, he and I are doing what sane people do when at war. period.
Look out your window....

The attacks in Paris happened a week ago. You don't live in Paris. There are no armed troops marching through your streets.

You've been played, and you're terrorizing yourself
Obama terrorizes me. He has zero interest in our security by letting 100s of thousands Syrians in our country. Then he and the democrat candidates mock us for our concern. They think this is funny.

I'd like to see a link for Comey saying the vetting process is all golden, because all I've found so far is the Homeland Security folks saying that they don't really like the SAFE bill because it micromanages the process (by requiring them to sign off on each individual person - apparently instead of what? vetting one and just letting the rest go or some shit, WTF does that even mean?) and concerns that it might grind the entire refugee program to a halt. Which was kind of the point of the bill so idk, duh?

Though to be frank, this is the same FBI that admitted they fucked up a background check on Roof so does it even matter what Comey says anymore? I'm not so sure.

FBI Director James Comey on Wednesday told Congress that the federal government cannot conduct thorough checks on all of the coming influx of 10,000 refugees from Syria.

Appearing before the House Committee on Homeland Security, Comey said Syrians who aren't already in the FBI's database are unknown to the agency, meaning their backgrounds cannot be adequately scoured for a risk of terrorism.

'We can only query against that which we have collected,' Comey told the committee under questioning.
FBI admits there's no way to screen all incoming Syrian refugees

FBI Director James Comey on Wednesday told Congress that the federal government cannot conduct thorough checks on all of the coming influx of 10,000 refugees from Syria.

Appearing before the House Committee on Homeland Security, Comey said Syrians who aren't already in the FBI's database are unknown to the agency, meaning their backgrounds cannot be adequately scoured for a risk of terrorism.

'We can only query against that which we have collected,' Comey told the committee under questioning.

Already covered. Thanks.

There has to be paid Agitators on this board. every thread it's the same thing from them. stir agitate stir agitate. it's pathetic really. that's why I have most of them on IGNORE
It's true, they don't offer any solution and refuse to consider ours. It's pointless debating them because they simply want to disrupt and cause us to quit. Alinsky tactics right out of his book.

Kind of like, anyone who expresses any need for caution with refugees is a pussy and a bed wetter?

No. I suggest caution with refugees. Fortunately, we have a very sound process in place. Hundreds of thousands of refugees have been through the system...less than a handful of terror related incidents.

No need for this added........unpenetrable layer of caution.
90% of these Muslims believe in Shiria law and want the U?S? To adopt it. For that reason alone, we don't need these people living here.

Already covered. Thanks.
And you are wrong as any libtard, thanks.

The experts who would know, jack ass.

Do you have the slightest notion how real back ground checks are done?

IF you did you would know we cannot vet properly people from a war torn nation whose leaders are not on friendly terms with the US. This is why we would normally not give them visas unless they went through a third country that did have relations and could do a vetting process.

You are once again a demonstrated certified idiot.

There has to be paid Agitators on this board. every thread it's the same thing from them. stir agitate stir agitate. it's pathetic really. that's why I have most of them on IGNORE
It's true, they don't offer any solution and refuse to consider ours. It's pointless debating them because they simply want to disrupt and cause us to quit. Alinsky tactics right out of his book.
You own and have read Alinsky`s book? I`ll bet you haven`t.

Forum List

Back