I hope the left keeps on bashing the right about the concern of refugee terrorism

Nope. Pussies are you balless libtards.
Yeah well you're the pussy who is afraid ISIS will come and hurt you
Your the retard who refuses to see reality. Wake up idiot.
Just you keep on living in fear of stuff that never happens to you
Quit mocking us. The refugee crises is real. ISIS is coming to our shores.
You're doing a great job supporting the goals of ISIS.

You're afraid. You're trying to get others to be afraid. You're trying to get others to hate the Muslims that had nothing to do with Paris, Mumbai, or 911, so they can have their religious war.

You're being played too
naw, he and I are doing what sane people do when at war. period.

Yeah well you're the pussy who is afraid ISIS will come and hurt you

You're afraid. You're trying to get others to be afraid. You're trying to get others to hate the Muslims that had nothing to do with Paris, Mumbai, or 911, so they can have their religious war.

You're being played too
Look out your window....

The attacks in Paris happened a week ago. You don't live in Paris. There are no armed troops marching through your streets.

You've been played, and you're terrorizing yourself

You're being played too

Lol, more of this 'If you oppose Obama then you support ISIS' bullshit.

Did you ever think that maybe you are the fool getting played, dumbass?

Look out your window....

The attacks in Paris happened a week ago. You don't live in Paris. There are no armed troops marching through your streets.

If you think that just because it doesnt happen right under your nose then it cant happen to you, then you are a fucking retard.

You're being played too
Look out your window....

and you're correct, the strategy in war is to keep home base safe. You should learn military tactics. It's obvious Obama doesn't get it.

BTW, I'd take the generals and court marshal them for not providing their input to the president on the risks to home base.

Last edited:

You're being played too
Look out your window....

and you're correct, the strategy in war is to keep home base safe. You should learn military tactics. It's obvious Obama doesn't get it.

BTW, I'd take the generals and court marshal them for not providing their input to the president on the risks to home base.
It sounds like your tactics are right in line with mechanized warfare, with uniformed armies.

Europe is obviously seeing the downside of letting all those Muslims settle in and turning the other way. There are neighborhoods in Paris where the police don't go because of that. Well...no more of that. The French are takin' care of bi'ness.

You're being played too
Look out your window....

It sounds like your tactics are right in line with mechanized warfare, with uniformed armies.

Europe is obviously seeing the downside of letting all those Muslims settle in and turning the other way. There are neighborhoods in Paris where the police don't go because of that. Well...no more of that. The French are takin' care of bi'ness.
well you're correct, the uniforms are different today, the end game isn't. Take down your enemy and we are the enemy, and I don't care to have americans challenge our enemy here, again, it is to take care of home base. Again, something obama knows nothing about I guess. ask any military general.

Summing up, Rightists in this thread are sooooo thinskinned that they feel anything other than complete agreement is "bashing." Poor babies! :(

You're being played too

Libtards are so screwed up they believe their own stupidity.

You're being played too

You knuckledraggers probably still have Mullets, don't you...

Or maybe Beavis and Butthead with beer bellies and bald heads

Kind of like, anyone who expresses any need for caution with refugees is a pussy and a bed wetter?

No. I suggest caution with refugees. Fortunately, we have a very sound process in place. Hundreds of thousands of refugees have been through the system...less than a handful of terror related incidents.

No need for this added........unpenetrable layer of caution.

So can you explain then why our national security folks are flat out saying "We can't vet them"? Are they in on the racist agenda?

The argument being made equates to saying that changing the batteries on my smoke detectors every year (even though the batteries last far longer) is being "yellow-bellied" and claiming that because I immunize my kids for diseases that have mostly been wiped out in the US means I'm "afraid" of them. Oh and don't forget to pile "racist," "islamiphobe" and whatever other accusations on top of the arguments against safety - because salt in the insult will certainly change my mind...

In the context of what the left is doing to their votes with this bullshit - they're fucking themselves big time.

So can you explain then why our national security folks are flat out saying "We can't vet them"? Are they in on the racist agenda?

The argument being made equates to saying that changing the batteries on my smoke detectors every year (even though the batteries last far longer) is being "yellow-bellied" and claiming that because I immunize my kids for diseases that have mostly been wiped out in the US means I'm "afraid" of them. Oh and don't forget to pile "racist," "islamiphobe" and whatever other accusations on top of the arguments against safety - because salt in the insult will certainly change my mind...

In the context of what the left is doing to their votes with this bullshit - they're fucking themselves big time.

Who said " we can't vet them "?

You're being played too

You knuckledraggers probably still have Mullets, don't you...

Or maybe Beavis and Butthead with beer bellies and bald heads
You libtards are dope smoking immoral retards. You kiss obuthole's arse and give him a pass on all the stupid things he does just because he is half black. Retarded morons.

Forum List

Back