I hope the left keeps on bashing the right about the concern of refugee terrorism

When we are attacked by one or two that has been let in our country, then we can come back and make a thread of how Democrats have the blood on their hand of all those killed from it. but they won't care, like Obama he see's us as just collateral damage by those he vowed to stand with. and that vow wasn't to stand with us and you people still put him in as President.
What are Republicans going to do to assure no lone wolves or sleeper cells go off?

Oh the fuck if I am you asshole !!!!!!!
I want to do everything we can to prevent it, and that's exactly one of the reasons why I don't want these people allowed in here !!
I don't want to see thousands of potentially new contact points for terrorists abroad, let alone the ones that will come in that can easily be radicalized since their culture and religion demands it anyway !
You're a pussy.

Learn something from the French, they're saying fuck you ISIS, we're not scared of you....and ISIS can jump in cars and drive their asses to France. We're oceans away from them, and you want Americans to be afraid, or maybe you're afraid yourself. You are self terrorizing now. Al Quada ruined your security.

You're hoping something will happen to make Obama, or Hillary, look bad, before November 2016. And only failures in security resulting in victories for ISIS would do that.

Grow a brain knuckledragger. Or just give in to yourself and buy a Mullet wig to bring you back to your glory days
Idiot libtard, obuthole and dildory already look bad. It is the left that are the spineless pussies wanting something to happen here.

Only cowards call others spineless pussies while hiding behind their keyboard.
I am not a libtard, therefore not a coward.
You're a pussy who is afraid of Muslims
Nope. Pussies are you balless libtards.

When we are attacked by one or two that has been let in our country, then we can come back and make a thread of how Democrats have the blood on their hand of all those killed from it. but they won't care, like Obama he see's us as just collateral damage by those he vowed to stand with. and that vow wasn't to stand with us and you people still put him in as President.
What are Republicans going to do to assure no lone wolves or sleeper cells go off?
More than dimwits.

I guess the libs here along with the rest of the left, laughed at those who were "shitting their pants" as they ran as fast as they could away from the WTC's as they crumbled.

You want to be careful about that. There may be posters here who lost people in the WTC.

It's clear you have no respect for anyone who doesn't think exactly like you. So what are you doing to fight terrorism? Besides spreading hate on message boards, I mean.

I'm encouraging my lawmakers to work to halt or to at least stem the tide of Muslims coming here.
We should be looking at ways to pressure countries like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia to take these people.
Except for American liberals, the world would much rather see them end up in places where their own culture is the dominant one.
France has found out they allowed immigration of people who HATE the culture they were allowed to come to. Why would these refugees think any different when they come here?

Once they arrive here, they will be tomorrows protesters in our colleges demanding more American traditions be destroyed.
Just like these assholes:

Students want Woodrow Wilson's name removed from Princeton

PRINCETON, N.J. (AP) — Students staged a protest Wednesday inside the office of Princeton University's president, demanding the school remove the name of former school president and U.S. President Woodrow Wilson from programs and buildings over what they said was his racist legacy.

we have many enemy's within folks. and the main ones are the Progressives like Obama who you voted for and that party of so called, Democrats.
might be time to wake up to it

Right up until next November.
What you guys hope for is a Paris type event to happen in DC

Yeah, in fact I'm hoping for a Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Eve attack just for added drama !
Which would be more likely to be right wing Christians than Muslim Jihadists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...es-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

“We understand white supremacists,” he said. “We don’t really feel like we understand Al Qaeda, which seems too complex and foreign to grasp.”

The contentious question of biased perceptions of terrorist threats dates back at least two decades, to the truck bombing that tore apart the federal building in Oklahoma City in April 1995. Some early news media speculation about the attack assumed that it had been carried out by Muslim militants. The arrest of Timothy J. McVeigh, an antigovernment extremist, quickly put an end to such theories.

I guess the libs here along with the rest of the left, laughed at those who were "shitting their pants" as they ran as fast as they could away from the WTC's as they crumbled.

You want to be careful about that. There may be posters here who lost people in the WTC.

It's clear you have no respect for anyone who doesn't think exactly like you. So what are you doing to fight terrorism? Besides spreading hate on message boards, I mean.

I'm encouraging my lawmakers to work to halt or to at least stem the tide of Muslims coming here.
We should be looking at ways to pressure countries like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia to take these people.
Except for American liberals, the world would much rather see them end up in places where their own culture is the dominant one.
France has found out they allowed immigration of people who HATE the culture they were allowed to come to. Why would these refugees think any different when they come here?

Once they arrive here, they will be tomorrows protesters in our colleges demanding more American traditions be destroyed.

PRINCETON, N.J. (AP) — Students staged a protest Wednesday inside the office of Princeton University's president, demanding the school remove the name of former school president and U.S. President Woodrow Wilson from programs and buildings over what they said was his racist legacy.

If righties are gonna hate on Robert Byrd, why do they love Woodrow Wilson?

Last edited:

If righties are gonna hate on Robert Byrd, why do they love Woodrow Wison?

I don't love him. He was the president, he and his wife led us through WWI. Move on and worry about something relevent.

blindfoldmuslim.gif

A video posted to YouTube on Tuesday shows a blindfolded Muslim man standing in Place de la Republique with two signs.

One reads, "I'm a Muslim, but I'm told that I'm a terrorist."
Not all black people are bad, and not all muslims are terrorist, dude we gotta let go and let God. Evil people do evil things, but it has gotta hurt knowing we're hating a billion human beings for what a few home grown muslims are doing to this planet. Those terrorist, all of them, home grown citizens...of muslim faith that lived in that country, not refugee's fleeing Syria and the hate we all give, myself included at first, is the seeds we'll sow someday. My hate for these people are over, let them in and lets give them hope, like someone once gave your grandparents.

I don't love him. He was the president, he and his wife led us through WWI. Move on and worry about something relevent.
He banned blacks from using the restrooms at federal buildings. Doesn't that deserve remembering!

Last edited:

Move on? You brought him up, dude!

You're a pussy.

Learn something from the French, they're saying fuck you ISIS, we're not scared of you....and ISIS can jump in cars and drive their asses to France. We're oceans away from them, and you want Americans to be afraid, or maybe you're afraid yourself. You are self terrorizing now. Al Quada ruined your security.

You're hoping something will happen to make Obama, or Hillary, look bad, before November 2016. And only failures in security resulting in victories for ISIS would do that.

Grow a brain knuckledragger. Or just give in to yourself and buy a Mullet wig to bring you back to your glory days
Idiot libtard, obuthole and dildory already look bad. It is the left that are the spineless pussies wanting something to happen here.

I'm an American who loves western culture and who doesn't wish to see it eroded any further.
So am I, we finally agree

You're a pussy.

Yeah well you're the pussy who is afraid ISIS will come and hurt you

hmmm ... I have to wonder if PoliticalChic and her mentor Ann Coulter joined the protest

They'll be well into March or April following the election just counting Donald Trump's votes. Thank you Liberals.

blindfoldmuslim.gif

A video posted to YouTube on Tuesday shows a blindfolded Muslim man standing in Place de la Republique with two signs.

One reads, "I'm a Muslim, but I'm told that I'm a terrorist."
Not all black people are bad, and not all muslims are terrorist, dude we gotta let go and let God. Evil people do evil things, but it has gotta hurt knowing we're hating a billion human beings for what a few home grown muslims are doing to this planet. Those terrorist, all of them, home grown citizens...of muslim faith that lived in that country, not refugee's fleeing Syria and the hate we all give, myself included at first, is the seeds we'll sow someday. My hate for these people are over, let them in and lets give them hope, like someone once gave your grandparents.

Look at those bleeding hearts, lol !

Yeah well you're the pussy who is afraid ISIS will come and hurt you
Your the retard who refuses to see reality. Wake up idiot.

stating to keep them out of the country and by voting against a liberal dumbshit.

Forum List

Back