I just cancelled DirecTV.

9be226926361ed556425bb4fe2738c4f.png

I use cable for my phone and internet...but I use roku for streaming TV....cable is way too expensive and its outdated....

DirecTV just removed OAN from their channel lineup. We live in a rural area, so we will now stream what we want to watch.
I am hopeful that all conservatives on this board will consider doing the same.

I have direct. Still cheaper than xfinity so do as you wish. I'd rather not have to deal with comcast ever again.

DirecTV just removed OAN from their channel lineup. We live in a rural area, so we will now stream what we want to watch.
I am hopeful that all conservatives on this board will consider doing the same.
Boycotting for a TV channel is definitely not in my future no matter what kind of channel it is.
I have YOUTUBE TV and it's great.

for one half-assed station?....
That's part of it. It was getting too expensive anyway. I bought an antenna and we can get all the network stations except CBS crystal clear. Then we downloaded all the network apps to our Samsung tv. All were free except CBS. So that app, Paramount, is 5 bucks a month. So wife can go back and watch previous episodes of shows she likes. Then we pay for Hallmark Movies Now (wife) and Discovery Plus for 10 bucks a month apiece. Already had Amazon Prime and NetFlix. So saving 100 bucks a month.

Last edited:
^^^ That is what I was wondering. I have never had Direct TV before. For over 20 years now I have had Charter/Spectrum.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What's OAN?

A Trump loving right wing new station that was only on direct to begin with because they sued them to force their way onto the air. Their contract is now up so direct is tossing them (and of course they are suing again because 90% of their revenue comes from the direct contract the court imposed upon them to begin with)

Forum List

Back