I Just De-Registered As A Republican

Oh Gawd, please stop. Everyone here knows you never were a Republican. You're just a silly Message Board fraud. You were outed a long time ago. No respectable Republican would post such whiny Snowflake drivel like this thread. The reality is, you never were a Republican. So spare us the faux self-righteous indignation. You're a pathetic fraud. Movin on...
You're one of the biggest hypocrites on this board.

I don't blame you, though. You were never taught what conservatism is. You think what you are told to parrot and what you are told to bleev by your propagandists is "conservatism".

You can't help it. You're too young to know better.

You're a liar. Everyone here knows you aren't a Republican.
You tards are so far gone that when you make shit up in your head, you think stating it over and over makes it truer and truer.

This magical thinking has been taught to you by your propagandists.

You're lost, son. Very, very lost.

I pity you. I really do.

I'm out. Done. I've been a Republican since birth, and I am handing in my membership. Trump's endorsement of an accused child molester finally broke me. I have no reason any more to have an R after my name. I have NOTHING in common with today's Republican party.

Nothing.

My principles can no longer tolerate me being attached to that cesspool one minute longer.

I was surprised how easy it is to change my voter registration. I was able to do it online. It took less than two minutes.

My official party registration is now "Not a member of a party".

Does someone actually believe this complete loser EVER had an R by his name? Anyone with an R by his name is at least able to not conflate accusations with facts. (And I believe the accusations miraculously just stopped after the election so I suppose Moore is no longer even accused of anything - what a surpise).

More predictable, boring, leftist trickery. Far leftist pretending to be a republican. I just left the communist party...

I'm out. Done. I've been a Republican since birth, and I am handing in my membership. Trump's endorsement of an accused child molester finally broke me. I have no reason any more to have an R after my name. I have NOTHING in common with today's Republican party.

Nothing.

My principles can no longer tolerate me being attached to that cesspool one minute longer.

I was surprised how easy it is to change my voter registration. I was able to do it online. It took less than two minutes.

Does someone actually believe this complete loser EVER had an R by his name?

More predictable, boring, leftist trickery. Far leftist pretending to be a republican. And I am a communist...
Oh, I knew you sickos would be glad and claim I was not a Republican.

I would have been very surprised if you hadn't.

But no one gives a shit about your lies and fantasies except other sickos.

Just look at the guy you are backing and try to tell yourself he's a good fiscal conservative with Family Values™

2hqawrp.jpg
I'd say somebody's jealous. :eusa_whistle:

Nothing.

Beta male defeatist coward!

That your new screen name?

I think you should add "lemming".

Nothing.

Does someone actually believe this complete loser EVER had an R by his name?

More predictable, boring, leftist trickery. Far leftist pretending to be a republican. And I am a communist...
Oh, I knew you sickos would be glad and claim I was not a Republican.

I would have been very surprised if you hadn't.

But no one gives a shit about your lies and fantasies except other sickos.

You have been talking against republicans repeatedly for past I don't even know how many years.

Either you are insane, or not a republican... although I do believe both. The fact that you supposedly made the decisions based on false accusations just reveals the fact that you are a leftist and are eating the BS agenda in full.

Nothing.

Sure you did. You're just another in a long line of progressives throwing a tantrum because you lost an election you thought was in the bag.

Nothing.

Lol, when the hell were you ever a conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Since before you were born, tard.

You don't even know what conservatism is.

You think it is about hating negroes and muslims and mexicans and homosexuals.

All you have is hate. Your soul is dead.

Just look at the guy you are backing and try to tell yourself he's a good fiscal conservative with Family Values™

2hqawrp.jpg

Looks more like an orange pimp.

Oh Gawd, please stop. Everyone here knows you never were a Republican. You're just a silly Message Board fraud. You were outed a long time ago. No respectable Republican would post such whiny Snowflake drivel like this thread. The reality is, you never were a Republican. So spare us the faux self-righteous indignation. You're a pathetic fraud. Movin on...

I don't blame you, though. You were never taught what conservatism is. You think what you are told to parrot and what you are told to bleev by your propagandists is "conservatism".

View attachment 166977

Yeah, there's always those weirdos who enjoy going on Message Boards and lying about their party affiliation. This particular poster is well-known for being that resident weirdo on this Board. But there's a few others around here too.

Most everyone here already knew this wingnut wasn't a Republican. Yet he or she continued on with the lie. I've concluded there's some mental illness going on with this poster. So, his or her's 'shocking revelation' is no revelation at all. It's only a 'revelation' to the demented poster. Anyway, i'm movin on. Take care. :)

Last edited:

Nothing.

took what, a month to come to this conclusion?
I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006. So no, it took a lot longer than a month for me to surrender the party to the Tard Herd. I refused to give up my party and the conservative movement without a fight.

But now, the GOP is never going to be what it was. It is now a total abortion and there is no hope.
i don't think either side is going to be what they once were. democrats i know and talk to can't stand what's been done to that side either. the extremes really have taken over and are pounding the shit out of each other with their respective stupidity.

The raison d'être of any political party, even if it launches based on principles, soon becomes naught but self-preservation. After all the purpose of a political party is simply to acquire and consolidate power; it cannot be to represent an ideology, since that will always be subordinate to the prime directive of power, and therefore, fluid.

Personally I think political parties should be chartered, like a corporation, for finite period of 20 years. After that term it dissolves, whether it achieved its principle goals or not. Kind of a party term limit. A Duopoly State is no better than a one-party state.

Nothing.

took what, a month to come to this conclusion?
I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006. So no, it took a lot longer than a month for me to surrender the party to the Tard Herd. I refused to give up my party and the conservative movement without a fight.

But now, the GOP is never going to be what it was. It is now a total abortion and there is no hope.
i don't think either side is going to be what they once were. democrats i know and talk to can't stand what's been done to that side either. the extremes really have taken over and are pounding the shit out of each other with their respective stupidity.

The raison d'être of any political party, even if it launches based on principles, soon becomes naught but self-preservation. After all the purpose of a political party is simply to acquire and consolidate power; it cannot be to represent an ideology, since that will always be subordinate to the prime directive of power, and therefore, fluid.

Personally I think political parties should be chartered, like a corporation, for finite period of 20 years. After that term it dissolves, whether it achieved its principle goals or not. Kind of a party term limit.
never really thought about it like that, but i can see some merit there.

You're a liar. Everyone here knows you aren't a Republican.
You tards are so far gone that when you make shit up in your head, you think stating it over and over makes it truer and truer.

This magical thinking has been taught to you by your propagandists.

You're lost, son. Very, very lost.

I pity you. I really do.

Seriously kid, you've only been lying to yourself the whole time. Most everyone here already knew you weren't a Republican. They've just been laughing at you. They actually just assume you're mentally ill. Seriously, you may wanna consider getting that help you need. Take care.

"Not a member of a party".
a GREAT place to be. Fuck the D and R parties!
I couldnt believe they endorsed him either. Sure, they were just accusations but the words from his own mouth about scoping out underage girls? No fucking way!

Wholly agreed. But which "him" are you referring to?
Or is it "them"?
moore

OK wasn't sure since it applies to both. Only difference being Moore denies it and Rump brags on it.

View attachment 166977

Yeah, there's always those weirdos who enjoy going on Message Boards and lying about their party affiliation. This particular poster is well-known for being that resident weirdo on this Board. But there's a few others around here too.

Most everyone here already knew this wingnut wasn't a Republican. Yet he or she continued on with the lie. I've concluded there's some mental illness going on with this poster. So, his or her's 'shocking revelation' is no revelation at all. It's only a 'revelation' to the demented poster. Anyway, i'm movin on. Take care. :)

Then there are those weirder weirdos who enjoy going on message boards and lying about somebody else's party affiliation. Complete strangers expected to conform to the meddler's fantasies. It belies a sort of innate fascism.

Oh Gawd, please stop. Everyone here knows you never were a Republican.

Really. So you can -- what, go to some state's website and look up the party affiliations of people whose names you don't even know?

Linky linky?

Does someone actually believe this complete loser EVER had an R by his name? Anyone with an R by his name is at least able to not conflate accusations with facts. (And I believe the accusations miraculously just stopped after the election so I suppose Moore is no longer even accused of anything - what a surpise).

More predictable, boring, leftist trickery. Far leftist pretending to be a republican. I just left the communist party...

Flake it baby flake it :eusa_boohoo:
They ain't fakin' --- lotta snowflakin' goin' on. :itsok:

Apologies to Jerry Lee Lewis

Last edited:

Nothing.

Sure you did. You're just another in a long line of progressives throwing a tantrum because you lost an election you thought was in the bag.

What --- 1912?

progressive-party-color-660x300.jpeg

View attachment 166977

Then there are those weirder weirdos who enjoy going on message boards and lying about somebody else's party affiliation. Complete strangers expected to conform to the meddler's fantasies. It belies a sort of innate fascism.

Really. So you can -- what, go to some state's website and look up the party affiliations of people whose names you don't even know?

Linky linky?

He or she is mentally ill. Most here already knew the poster wasn't a Republican. Their numerous past posts prove it. It's kinda disturbing the poster doesn't realize that most know he or she has been lying for so long. I chalk that up to some form of mental illness. So this poster's 'Shocking Revelation' is no revelation at all. It's only a 'revelation' in the poster's twisted mind. Anyway, i'm movin on. See ya.

View attachment 166977

Linky linky?

He or she is mentally ill. Most here already knew the poster wasn't a Republican. Their numerous past posts prove it. It's kinda disturbing the poster doesn't realize that most know he or she has been lying for so long. I chalk that up to some form of mental illness. So this poster's 'Shocking Revelation' is no revelation at all. It's only a 'revelation' in the poster's twisted mind. Anyway, i'm movin on. See ya.

Ah you "knew" did you?

How?

And thanks for yet another demonstration of the good old No True Scotsman fallacy.

Forum List

Back