I just got my Biden gas pump stickers

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I ordered a pack of these "I did that" Biden stickers off Ebay, and they arrived in the mail today.
Went to the place I usually get gas, and while filling up my car put a sticker on the pump. On the other side of my gas pump there was a couple of guys filling up their work truck. So I put a Biden sticker on the gas pump they were using. Both of them started laughing and gave me a big thumbs up. .... :thup:

1647990277018.png

Last edited:
I ordered a pack of these "I did that" Biden stickers off Ebay, and they arrived in the mail today.
Went to the place I usually get gas, and while filling up my car put a sticker on the pump. On the other side of my gas pump there was a couple of guys filling up their work truck. So I put a Biden sticker on the gas pump they were using. Both of them started laughing and gave me a big thumbs up. .... :thup:

View attachment 619673

How much did you pay, if you don’t mind me asking? I saw a guy trying to sell them for $5/ each sticker at a street corner in Orlando over the weekend. I say a Buck a piece at most. They are tiny.

How much did you pay, if you don’t mind me asking? I saw a guy trying to sell them for $5/ each sticker at a street corner in Orlando over the weekend. I say a Buck a piece at most. They are tiny.
Wow!! that's a ripoff.
An ebay seller out of California sells them in packs 10 to 100
I0 are $6.99
30 are like $11.00
100 are around $14.00
With Free shipping

Last edited:
Those stickers will rot away and fall off before veggie Joe gets the price of gas back down to Trump prices. ... :cool-45:
It's a fair question, answer straight up. If Biden gets the blame for rising gas prices shouldn't he get the credit if they go down?

Tell me what he will do to lower the price of gas when his agenda is clear he want the American consumer to stop using it?
The president has never been able to do shit about gas prices because of how oil is bought and sold. Seems like people would have learned by now. Instead the American public reacts ignorantly every time prices go up. Remember OPEC? What do you think those bastards say when the president asks them to help him out?

The president has never been able to do shit about gas prices because of how oil is bought and sold. Seems like people would have learned by now. Instead the American public reacts ignorantly every time prices go up. Remember OPEC? What do you think those bastards say when the president asks them to help him out?
We had peak oil production to 17 million barrels a day in 2019. WE down to about 12 million now.

The policies of Trump could get permits in DAYS........under Biden a half a year or none at all. Want permission SUE ME............ yes Brandon is responsible.

View attachment 619673
So you have money to spend on that stuff......

Nonsense....

1647993786631.png

We had peak oil production to 17 million barrels a day in 2019. WE down to about 12 million now.

The policies of Trump could get permits in DAYS........under Biden a half a year or none at all. Want permission SUE ME............ yes Brandon is responsible.
Remember a few years ago when Saudi undercut American oil production by dumping oil on the open market? Turns out it costs a lot more to produce a barrel of American crude than Saudi crude. They collectively and continually adjust their production to keep the price right where they want it. The US is helpless to do anything about it. The oil companies and their pet politicians made damned sure of that.

Remember a few years ago when Saudi undercut American oil production by dumping oil on the open market? Turns out it costs a lot more to produce a barrel of American crude than Saudi crude. They collectively and continually adjust their production to keep the price right where they want it. The US is helpless to do anything about it. The oil companies and their pet politicians made damned sure of that.
A fucking virus did it to us.............and the virus didn't really did it.......Gov'ts did it............small frackers got wiped out..........

And now their will be no rebound because the Drooling idiot has to appease the far left Moonbats.

It's a fair question, answer straight up. If Biden gets the blame for rising gas prices shouldn't he get the credit if they go down?
So veggie Joe declares war on the American working people by driving gasoline prices sky high through Executive orders he signed first week in the White House.
And now you think Biden should get credit for begging Iran who hates us, and Venezuela a commie dictatorship our government doesn't recognize as legitimate, to sell us oil to help lower gas prices?
Surely you're joking. ... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back