I just got my Biden gas pump stickers

I ordered a pack of these "I did that" Biden stickers off Ebay, and they arrived in the mail today.
Went to the place I usually get gas, and while filling up my car put a sticker on the pump. On the other side of my gas pump there was a couple of guys filling up their work truck. So I put a Biden sticker on the gas pump they were using. Both of them started laughing and gave me a big thumbs up. .... :thup:

View attachment 619673
You live in some red state shithole. LOL

So veggie Joe declares war on the American working people by driving gasoline prices sky high through Executive orders he signed first week in the White House.
And now you think Biden should get credit for begging Iran who hates us, and Venezuela a commie dictatorship our government doesn't recognize as legitimate, to sell us oil to help lower gas prices?
Surely you're joking. ... :cuckoo:
The push for everyone to buy an electric car -make gas unaffordable. A direct connection likely coming from Obama and Rice.

You're cheering for gas that's over $4 a gallon?

When it was pushing $5 a gallon a couple weeks ago. Yes. Especially when the sanctions against the most evil people in all of history are in full swing. Yes.

We must focus on the most important thing. Destroying the Russians. We must see the entire nation brought to its knees. We must punish those barbarians until the squeal, and then crank up the pressure more.

The sticker's appear to be made from high quality vinyl and look nice.

Mine arrive tomorrow.
$7.00 for 100 stickers

Blue states are scrambling to push through laws making putting stickers defaming Biden a felony offense. Only Trump can be defamed legally.
Hurry before they can do it.

Last edited:
When it was pushing $5 a gallon a couple weeks ago. Yes. Especially when the sanctions against the most evil people in all of history are in full swing. Yes. We must focus on the most important thing. Destroying the Russians. We must see the entire nation brought to its knees. We must punish those barbarians until the squeal, and then crank up the pressure more.
You sound like a psycho.... :cuckoo:

The president has never been able to do shit about gas prices because of how oil is bought and sold. Seems like people would have learned by now. Instead the American public reacts ignorantly every time prices go up. Remember OPEC? What do you think those bastards say when the president asks them to help him out?
You mean like how the price of oil is determined by anticipation of supply and when that supply is suddenly stopped due to a political reason, the prices rise?

Like a pipeline?

It is unbelievable how little you clowns know.

Forum List

Back