I just got my Biden gas pump stickers

A more up to date pump sticker...
download (4).jpeg

I ordered a pack of these "I did that" Biden stickers off Ebay, and they arrived in the mail today.
Went to the place I usually get gas, and while filling up my car put a sticker on the pump. On the other side of my gas pump there was a couple of guys filling up their work truck. So I put a Biden sticker on the gas pump they were using. Both of them started laughing and gave me a big thumbs up. .... :thup:

View attachment 619673
Me too

about $4 on ebay

You mean like how the price of oil is determined by anticipation of supply and when that supply is suddenly stopped due to a political reason, the prices rise?

Like a pipeline?

It is unbelievable how little you clowns know.

So the price of Gasoline should determine the response to outrageous actions? Russia has started saying they want Alaska back. How much are you willing to pay for Gas to oppose that? $3 a gallon? $4 a gallon?

Trump didn't do shit except be president during an unprecedented world-wide slump in demand. You know this and somehow still think he did something.
"you know this but somehow..."

STUPID, look how many people obviously don't agree with that and thumb you down, but you're the one who can't come to terms with it so you pretend its everyone else who is pretending! :banghead:

Trump obviously did enough that the New World Order was quaking in it's boots enough to launch the largest media scandal campaign in the history of the world to evict him. And here you are still trying to perpetuate that charade while looking like nothing more than that knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail with no arms or legs screaming "come back and fight like a man you coward!"

:laughing0301:

I ordered a pack of these "I did that" Biden stickers off Ebay, and they arrived in the mail today.
Went to the place I usually get gas, and while filling up my car put a sticker on the pump. On the other side of my gas pump there was a couple of guys filling up their work truck. So I put a Biden sticker on the gas pump they were using. Both of them started laughing and gave me a big thumbs up. .... :thup:

View attachment 619673
i wonder if they are selling stickers that show how stupid the Right is? Why Blaming Joe Biden for High Gas Prices Is Completely and Utterly Absurd

i wonder if they are selling stickers that show how stupid the Right is? Why Blaming Joe Biden for High Gas Prices Is Completely and Utterly Absurd

Protest all you want

biden will be tied to the high gas prices

If gas prices go down are you going to go peel them off?

The progressive and Biden were VERY CLEAR on this. They WILL dismantle and destroy the fossil fuel industry BEFORE they invent adequate replacements for it. Outrageous pricing IS their goal. I doubt their gonna admit they're wrong until the electric grid goes down from their EV mandates and the body bags start piling up.

Those stickers will only get more common for the next 2.5 years. Or at least until November.

Remember a few years ago when Saudi undercut American oil production by dumping oil on the open market? Turns out it costs a lot more to produce a barrel of American crude than Saudi crude. They collectively and continually adjust their production to keep the price right where they want it. The US is helpless to do anything about it. The oil companies and their pet politicians made damned sure of that.

They DID THAT BECAUSE our nat gas and oil production was threatening them. It's harder to get shale oil than Saudi crude, but we have MORE oil than they do. And we were starting to produce it.

They wanted to drive the prices so low that all our new PRIVATE production would be slowed.

You mean like how the price of oil is determined by anticipation of supply and when that supply is suddenly stopped due to a political reason, the prices rise?

Like a pipeline?

It is unbelievable how little you clowns know.

Get a mirror, moron. This is price gouging by oil companies, Biden has zero to do with it, and the Keystone pipeline has nothing to do with it either.

We get 3% of our oil from Russia. Nothing else has changed. Simpletons like you Trumpists just reflexively blame Biden.

The progressive and Biden were VERY CLEAR on this. They WILL dismantle and destroy the fossil fuel industry BEFORE they invent adequate replacements for it. Outrageous pricing IS their goal. I doubt their gonna admit they're wrong until the electric grid goes down from their EV mandates and the body bags start piling up.

Those stickers will only get more common for the next 2.5 years. Or at least until November.
Clueless.

See above.

We get 3% of our oil from Russia. Nothing else has changed. Simpletons like you Trumpists just reflexively blame Biden.
Pres. Truman had a sign on his desk in the Oval Office that said:
"The Buck Stops Here"
Meaning that the president takes the ultimate responsibility for the decisions he's made that affect the country.
But the Democrats don't like the saying "The Buck Stops Here" applying to bozo Biden because everything he's touched has been a disaster for the country. .... :cuckoo:

View attachment 619673

You mean to tell us that you defaced someone else's property to push your own political ideals? That's terrorism.

If gas prices go down are you going to go peel them off?
Only if they go down to the price that we had when Trump was President.

When you allow a piece of sorry ass piece of shit like Potatohead to steal an election you will get a fucked up country, like massive inflation and astronomical prices at the pump.

Forum List

Back