I just realized, USMB Republicans have no idea what the State Department is or does.

R

rdean

The State Department doesn't have launch codes.

The State Department doesn't keep nuclear secrets.

The Secretary of State carries out the President's foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

I thought Right Wingers going on endlessly about "national security" was somehow satire. Or just rhetoric. Then I realized, they don't know what the State Department does.

So what kind of information could it "leak"? An embarrassing opinion? Upcoming sanctions? They don't even have troops. They request troops, but they don't have any.

Seems the Head of the FBI, a Republican, confirmed by the Republicans, understood this.

But if you guys feel national security was put at risk, go ahead and explain how.

The Secretary of State carries out the President's foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

I thought Right Wingers going on endlessly about "national security" was somehow satire. Or just rhetoric. Then I realized, they don't know what the State Department does.

So what kind of information could it "leak"? An embarrassing opinion? Upcoming sanctions? They don't even have troops. They request troops, but they don't have any.

Seems the Head of the FBI, a Republican, confirmed by the Republicans, understood this.

But if you guys feel national security was put at risk, go ahead and explain how.
This is really stupid, even for you.

Stalin_Laugh_Go_Gulag.jpg

This is really stupid, even for you.
In other words, you couldn't explain.

I think I know what they do....

Let's send Chelsea to Mosul as our newest ambassador to ISIS, and let her show them a little loving!!!!

Yet another example of a Liberal's self-proclaimed higher intelligence. This one must have made it all the way to the third grade before he was arrested for stealing Swisher Sweets from a convenience store.

Conservatism and ignorance go hand in hand. The base are generally unintentionally ignorant, they just don't know. But the leadership/manipulators in Congress and in the Republican party are intentionally ignorant. I.e. they simply lie and then sell that lie to their ignorant base who lap it up like a dog lapping up water after running 3 miles.

The FBI says she kept top secret information on her unsecured brew server. Obama declared she was innocent. The FBI followed orders.

Conservatives are against the very idea of taxation and regulation so I've lost any confidence in their intelligence long ago.

US Department of State

Central Purpose - to enrich the Clinton Foundation by letting Hillary sell out every major foreign policy decision to the highest bidder.

because THAT ($650k) is what THEY (Goldman Sachs) offered

Recently, they have helped negotiate the Iran deal which has been violated more times than a Boko Haran hostage, got a diplomat killed in Benghazi and in general been a doormat to the world lately.

How many did she delete, before she complied? Therein lies the explaination.

What this State Department does is:

• What ever it wants
  • Let's American's die even an Ambassador
  • Backs the Muslim Brotherhood
  • Makes a fool out America to the Russians
  • Lines their pockets

images

If the State Department has no secrets then there should have been no problem turning over all that information in the first place.

Additionally...

If the State Department has no secrets then everything they do or communicate 'at any time' should be open for public review on the internet.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Irony. You just proved with this post you have no clue what the State Department does or the Top Secret information it deals with.

Who on Earth ever claimed HRC had launch codes? That's dumb even by rdean's low standards.

And you'll never have any idea what a vagina does. What's your point?

Did Hillary Clinton emails reveal location of ambassador killed in ...

images

If the State Department has no secrets then there should have been no problem turning over all that information in the first place.

Additionally...

If the State Department has no secrets then everything they do or communicate 'at any time' should be open for public review on the internet.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yet another Democrat thread destroyed by one simple post.....

Forum List

Back