I knew nothing about it -

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
"My son is a wonderful young man. He took a meeting with a Russian lawyer, not a government lawyer, but a Russian lawyer,” he said. “It was a short meeting. It was a meeting that went very, very quickly, very fast.

so how does Trump know the meeting was fast and went quickly if he knew nothing about it ?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

7:35 AM - Aug 5, 2018

fake president ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There must be a three second rule about collusion. If you get it over with really, really, fast, it didn't really happen.

"My son is a wonderful young man. He took a meeting with a Russian lawyer, not a government lawyer, but a Russian lawyer,” he said. “It was a short meeting. It was a meeting that went very, very quickly, very fast.

so how does Trump know the meeting was fast and went quickly if he knew nothing about it ?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

Dishonest president.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

In a few weeks he'll be tweeting "so what if I knew about it"

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

In a few weeks he'll be tweeting "so what if I knew about it"

I'm looking forward to "collusion is good, BEEELEEEEVEEE ME "

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The lying sack of shit was watching and listening to the whole thing 1 story above them on a monitor while it was going on.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Do you always have trouble understanding clear language?

He was saying that he doesn't know what went on in the meeting, and it didn't last long.

Is it really this difficult for you guys?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Dishonest president.
And a really really sucky father.

1) he knew about it after the fact that it was a nothing burger-went quickly.
2)the email says the info on Hillary was regarding RUSSIA HELPING HER. THE DIRT was the very thing Dems are displacing onto Trump that Hillary was doing. OH AND MSM leaves the details of what the dirt was knowing you'd never read the email.
3) Hillary campaign staff members and dnc members met with the same lawyer yet only Don Jr fully disclosed his email and info conversation at the meeting and no discrepancy was found between others disclosing the event.
YET NOT ONE DEM who has had contact with the same lawyer dared to disclose their emails or be transparent, neither has investigators asked for equal concerning details making this proof of political bias and a witch hunt. THIS MIGHT BE BECAUSE THEY SET THE SCENERIO UP?
What does the DNC have to hide about their meetings with this same Russian who they claim is Russian gov't?
4) This Russian lawyer was seen with a Dem politician at a Foreign affairs committee
Veselnitskaya-McFaulForeignAffairsCommittee06142016-.jpg

which means if they had believed her a Russian Gov't contected entity then they comited a crime allowing her access to classified discussion.

And the British tabloid editor who set up her meeting with Trump Jr was a friend of the Gore & Clinton's press room personel.
tmp-cam--1420012283.jpg

MAKING THE QUESTION ON NUMBER 3 ALL THE MORE IMPORTANT AND TIED INTO ENOUGH SMOKE THERE TO INVESTIGATE a conspired set up ACCORDING TO Dems own words of what constitutes an investigation.

Last edited:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Do you always have trouble understanding clear language?

He was saying that he doesn't know what went on in the meeting, and it didn't last long.

Is it really this difficult for you guys?

horseshit - Trump is a F'n control freak. Theres no way in hell he didnt know EXACTLY what went on in that meeting.

PERIOD.

You know, one thing that has occasionally crossed my mind about this Trump Tower meeting is, HOW DO WE KNOW it was actually a "nothing burger?" Who would know the answer to that? Do you think they would tell us if part of the discussion WAS about sanctions and Hillary emails or whatthehellever? I recall someone mentioning that the Russian lawyer left a folder with material in it. What was in that?

Every once in awhile, I just wonder.

2)the email says the info on Hillary was regarding RUSSIA HELPING HER. THE DIRT was the very thing Dems are displacing onto Trump that Hillary was doing. OH AND MSM leaves the details of what the dirt was knowing you'd never read the email.
3) Hillary campaign staff members and dnc members met with the same lawyer yet only Don Jr fully disclosed his email and info conversation at the meeting and no discrepancy was found between others disclosing the event.
YET NOT ONE DEM who has had contact with the same lawyer dared to disclose their emails or be transparent, neither has investigators asked for equal concerning details making this proof of political bias and a witch hunt. THIS MIGHT BE BECAUSE THEY SET THE SCENERIO UP?
What does the DNC have to hide about their meetings with this same Russian who they claim is Russian gov't?
4) This Russian lawyer was seen with a Dem politician at a Foreign affairs committee
View attachment 208800
which means if they had believed her a Russian Gov't contected entity then they comited a crime allowing her access to classified discussion.

And the British tabloid editor who set up her meeting with Trump Jr was a friend of the Gore & Clinton's press room personel.
View attachment 208803
MAKING THE QUESTION ON NUMBER 3 ALL THE MORE IMPORTANT AND TIED INTO ENOUGH SMOKE THERE TO INVESTIGATE a conspired set up ACCORDING TO Dems own words of what constitutes an investigation.
that is indeed the definition of conspiracy.

View attachment 208800

View attachment 208803

NO NO NO. You are NOT supposed to peel away any layers of the onion. You are supposed to only read the headlines and get incensed about Trump. Come on now, we've been over this many times. No one in the democrat camp is supposed to even be mentioned in this. It's all Trump, all the time. Got it?

We get the rubes successfully conned and safely parroting the narrative, then you come along and have to mess it all up.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

No, he is really the POTUS.

Deal with it.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I'm thinking the next round of Mueller indictments are going to include Junior Traitor Tot.

You know, one thing that has occasionally crossed my mind about this Trump Tower meeting is, HOW DO WE KNOW it was actually a "nothing burger?" Who would know the answer to that? Do you think they would tell us if part of the discussion WAS about sanctions and Hillary emails or whatthehellever? I recall someone mentioning that the Russian lawyer left a folder with material in it. What was in that?

as much as Trump blows smoke up your dress you wonder ?

dont.

There were other people there remember?
SOME had no skin in this game and if it wasn't a nothing event that British tabloid editor friends of Gores staff would have relayed the info or sold the info or made it a tabloid exclusive.

Forum List

Back