I know Democrats won't take this seriously, but...

Most of your opinions I think are thoughtful and researched. However, you entirely miss on this issue. It’s not that democrats are trying to drive a big culture shift. Not at all. What is happening is that the right wingers live to scare their base and drum up fake issues of culture. You are crazy if you think you are going to tell every democrat who has an opinion or lifestyle that a conservative person doesn’t like to shut up or disappear so a right wing rag doesnt make it the center of their rage. For each one that shuts up they’ll just move to someone else to pick on.

The right finds someone different and tries to pick on them, in public, while trying to make a case that weirdos are trying to ruin the country. It is people like you who give them power. By “you” I mean a mostly rational person who doesn’t have tolerance for weird people. So what if people are different? So what? You can’t point to a democratic platform policy changing culutre. Don’t fall for their campaign.

Every single Democrat Party plank has been radicalized.

I just don't understand politics - Mac

Yes, we know.
We know that you know that we know.

Yet, you spend your days trying to convince "somebody" that you do.

Doesn't seem like a rational agenda.

Yes, the left defends the rights of homosexuals and Transexuals, they defend the environment, they oppose abusive name calling, they support the rights of immigrants, they oppose honoring confederate culture.
This enrages conservatives who engage in a war on woke
Those people are protected by the same laws that protect me. They need to shut the fuck up or talk about the open borders and rampant crime that effects every American. Those assholes are not special. Selfish bastards backed by brainwashed fools, and you are one of them.

When is 1694? You Dims always talk about shit from 300 hundred years ago like it's today. So again, in 2023, what right are denied to gays or trannies that the rest of us have? Thanks. :thup:
So you just deny the past history of gays and Trans in this country.
How about Floridas “Don’t say Gay“ laws?
Is that too long ago?

Was this a serious post or are you being obtuse?

Half of the shit Biden does is tied to some asinine cultural bullshit. From his absurd energy ideas to wanting to ban gasoline engines to calling roads racist to hiring almost exclusively from the woke genepool of retards.
It goes on and on

I would say that it is closer to 100 than half - but, yes.

CG is not an idiot, but he has been totally brainwashed by the far left and thinks that he can brainwash others.

The state legislatures in each state individually get to decide? So voting would or could be unequal in each state, for citizens voting for our president....and to also note that heavily gerrymandered state legislatures no longer represent the citizens in the state...

And what about, "No taxation, without representation?"

Sorry, that is not a Democratic/Constitutional Republic, where the government representation is chosen by the people.... your suggestive way becomes the government representatives choosing the voters....not the voters choosing them imo.
I dont give a damn what it is or isnt.
I completely support the state restricting voting except for certain reasons such as race, nationality or sex.
I wish it was only land owners voting, as people with no skin in the game should not be able to vote. Their greed influences my liberty? Thats for the birds.

How about Floridas “Don’t say Gay“ laws?

No such thig of course.
Fucking trolls.

It is in effect
Gay Florida Teachers are afraid to discuss their sexuality for fear of being fired, books discussing homosexuality are banned, students who tell a teacher they are gay or transexual get outed

It is in effect
Gay Florida Teachers are afraid to discuss their sexuality for fear of being fired, books discussing homosexuality are banned, students who tell a teacher they are gay or transexual get outed
Their sexuality has no business being discussed in school, students sexuality does not belong in school.

Forum List

Back