I know who to blame - Do you?

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Best-Nikola-Tesla-Quotes-about-Electricity.jpg

Tesla's final project was to build a tower that would provide free electric power to each and every home in America.

Corporations privatized one of the most plentiful resources on earth, and they used the state to take out any cheap energy initiative.

quote-it-s-difficult-to-believe-that-people-are-still-starving-in-this-country-because-food-isn-t-ronald-reagan-151759.jpg

Mankind is not starving in the third world because there is a scarcity of food. In fact, the number one export in these countries is always agriculture.

The aristocracy forced human beings into serfdom, and they sell the food that others harvested with their bare hands to Western grocery stores rather than feeding their own workers. The state protects the aristocracy whenever the peasants try to take back the land they have built their livelihood on.

nestleceo2_jpg.jpg

Water is another abundant resource. Without it we would all die. There is enough fresh water to fuel a commercial farm for every man on earth for thousands of years. Instead, the earth is plagued by drought. The surface is cracking and our trees ( which provide our oxygen) are being burned in massive forest fires. What fresh water we have is being polluted and reducing in purity.

Water cartels have turned our water into a commodity. Try and build a well to provide free water for your community, and the state will crush you with fees, permits, regulations, and restrictions. * This is starting to become the nationwide standard, and it only a matter of time before the state capitalizes on your private well.

Go ahead and lobby for your right to water. The state wont listen, because it is having its strings pulled by the water cartels.

4b8ef1db18d3b83d6d5cc9c3747641b4.jpg

So? What is your excuse?

Last edited:
Best-Nikola-Tesla-Quotes-about-Electricity.jpg

Tesla's final project was to build a tower that would provide free electric power to each and every home in America.

Corporations privatized one of the most plentiful resources on earth, and they used the state to take out any cheap energy initiative.

quote-it-s-difficult-to-believe-that-people-are-still-starving-in-this-country-because-food-isn-t-ronald-reagan-151759.jpg

Mankind is not starving in the third world because there is a scarcity of food. In fact, the number one export in these countries is always agriculture.

The aristocracy forced human beings into serfdom, and they sell the food that others harvested with their bare hands to Western grocery stores rather than feeding their own workers. The state protects the aristocracy whenever the peasants try to take back the land they have built their livelihood on.

nestleceo2_jpg.jpg

Water is another abundant resource. Without it we would all die. There is enough fresh water to fuel a commercial farm for every man on earth for thousands of years. Instead, the earth is plagued by drought. The surface is cracking and our trees ( which provide our oxygen) are being burned in massive forest fires. What fresh water we have is being polluted and reducing in purity.

Corporations have turned our water into a commodity. Just try and build a well to provide free water for your community, and the state will crush you with fees, permits, regulations, and restrictions.

Go ahead and lobby for your right to water. The state wont listen, because it is having its strings pulled by the water cartels.

4b8ef1db18d3b83d6d5cc9c3747641b4.jpg

So? What is your excuse?

Funny, I have my own water well, as do all my neighbors, just have to pay the electricity to pump it.

Funny, I have my own water well, as do all my neighbors, just have to pay the electricity to pump it.

Chances are that you do not actually own that well water. I get well water too, but it is not actually my well.

It most likely funnels into a larger public well beneath your community, which is maintained by corporations contracted by the government.

Do you not pay a water bill, because that would make you in the minority?

Chances are that you do not actually own that well water.

It most likely funnels into a larger public well beneath your community, which is maintained by corporations contracted by the government.

I get well water too, but it is not actually my well. Do you not pay a water bill, because that would make you in the minority?
I have no water bill....haven't for 15 years...I have a well also, and it draws from and aquifer...

I have no water bill....haven't for 15 years...I have a well also, and it draws from and aquifer...

This always happens in my threads, lol.

The whole topic starts revolving around an irrelevant sub point and the greater problem gets ignored.

This always happens in my threads, lol.

The whole topic starts revolving around a sub point and the greater problem gets ignored.

BTW, your water bill is probably listed as utilities, unless you truly do not have one.
There is county water available as a utility.. But I have a 987 foot deep well sitting here on my hill in the foothills of the Ozarks...and did before the advent of a rural water district water line...So why get rid of a 10k well?

There is county water available as a utility.. But I have a 987 foot deep well sitting here on my hill in the foothills of the Ozarks...and did before the advent of a rural water district water line...So why get rid of a 10k well?

It is only a matter of time before the water cartels start capitalizing on your well. Most likely they will lobby the government for a new law, and a suit is going to turn up on your doorstep.

Chances are that you do not actually own that well water. I get well water too, but it is not actually my well.

Bullshit, it's on my land, I paid to drill it, I laid the pipe to my house and I pay to maintain it. And what did you not understand when I said I only pay for the electricity to pump it.

It is only a matter of time before the water cartels start capitalizing on your well. Most likely they will lobby the government for a new law, and a suit is going to turn up on your doorstep.
The govt. owns all bodies of water, rivers, lakes, banks or water resources and even the concrete curbs....

Bullshit, it's on my land, I paid to drill it, I laid the pipe to my house and I pay to maintain it. And what did you not understand when I said I only pay for the electricity to pump it.

Okay, well you have a private well. Good for you!

I never said you did not, only that I doubted that was the case.

I don't want to comment about the thread topic... I just want to point out that no full-scale Tesla coil tower, built for transmitting wireless electric energy, has ever been built and operated.

He died during the early stages of the project. It collapsed without him.

I don't know if it would of worked, but I understand clearly that electricity costs are robbery.

I don't want to comment about the thread topic... I just want to point out that no full-scale Tesla coil tower, built for transmitting wireless electric energy, has ever been built and operated.

He died during the early stages of the project. It collapsed without him.

I don't know if it would of worked, but I understand clearly that electricity costs are robbery.
The free market is not "robbery." And it's "would have" not "would of."

Are you daft? I own MY well. It is on MY property. It has MY pump attached to it so that water is delivered to MY house. The only corporation involved is the electric company that provides the power for the pump.

Are you daft? I own MY well. It is on MY property. It has MY pump attached to it so that water is delivered to MY house. The only corporation involved is the electric company that provides the power for the pump.

Settle down.

I never accused you of not owning a private well, so would you please shut up Ernie?

The free market is not "robbery."

It is not a free market, dumbass. That is the whole point.

When corporations are protected by the government, there is nothing free about it. The government is what is prohibiting energy prices from lowering.

And it's "would have" not "would of."

Seriously mate? Grammar Nazis are so square.

The free market is not "robbery."

It is not a free market, dumbass. That is the whole point.

When corporations are protected by the government, there is nothing free about it. The government is what is prohibiting energy prices from lowering.

And it's "would have" not "would of."

Seriously mate? Grammar Nazis are so square.
There's no excuse for saying "would of." I just did you a favor.

Another thread completely derailed before the topic could even be discussed.

Great...

Forum List

Back