I like the Catholics, The Jews make me feel really guilty, thank God for my new Spirit adviser

all three desert religions abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity for their own nefarious self interests.

"So I fattened the flock for slaughter for the dealers. I took two staves: one I called Noam and the other Hobelim. In one month I got rid of the three shepherds, for I had lost patience with them and they had come to abhor me." Zechariah 11:4-9

"First I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them; After that I will send for many hunters and they shall hunt them out from every mountain and hill and from the crevices in the rocks. For my eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from my sight, nor is their wrongdoing concealed from me." Jeremiah 16:16

Last edited:
BreezeWood relax it was my own family humor. Smile aren't you enjoying everything?
The jews who make me feel guilty are my ancestors

have to wonder who's not smiling ... one might consider your disposition written in the thread title would not lead to a consideration for the ailment ... then, the rittenhouse, out of no where response ...

If you act like a swine in my thread towards all my Catholic friends ...

I like the Catholics, The Jews make me feel really guilty, thank God for my new Spirit adviser​

truly, the morning soap opera couldn't be any more confusing ...

BreezeWood sorry you got confused. You might need to ignore my posts but only if it's a problem for you. Otherwise, I have no further intention to correspond with you on my behalf because you don't really seem like you care anyway.

Catholicism has produced a lot of excellent teachers and scholars; besides reading the books themselves you might give Thomas of Aquina's Summa Theologica a shot, or at least have in on the shelf for casual references. It's a great teaching text for any denomination, not just Catholicism. Some of the Latin Masses can be pretty cool, too, don't have to be Catholic to enjoy those either.

Last edited:
As I said I do believe that Jesus commanded followers to eat his flesh and drink his blood without which no one can have life in them, eternal life in the sanctuary of God while still living on earth as promised by God for compliance with the instruction of Divine Law.

You profess to believe that Jesus meant for followers to worship and eat a trinity in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands to be worthy of eternal life (after you die) which amounts to idolatry and teaching this abomination that causes desolation to others amounts to intentional murder. Clear irrefutable and inexcusable violations of Divine Law. Maybe bewildered isn't the right word.

I say the command to "eat my flesh" is a direct reference to kosher law which reveals that the hidden subject of kosher law, the flesh of Jesus, hidden manna from the hidden God, is about teaching whether clean or unclean, the described animals, cattle, swine, dogs, bottom feeders, etc. are metaphors for human archetypes. Unless you receive this teaching and do it you cannot cannot have the life promised for complying with the Law in you even if you ate all of the eucharists in the world.

You are just wrong. This teaching from God came into the world through Jesus. Words from God cannot be made by human hands or handed out and eaten like a cheap snack food. Derp.

Your problem is that your church also taught you to 'believe' that any rational and logical objection to the absurdity of their professed beliefs and practices are a satanic attack from the devil himself whether those objections arise in your own mind or come from others. This effectively turns your mind against itself and isolates you from anyone with the integrity to alert you to your errors preventing any possibility of you escaping from your hell or ever noticing that the real devils are the ones who beguiled you into becoming and remaining Catholic.

The Church of Rome has misled you using the power of death consequent to defying the Law of God to enslave you. You have been fooled, conned out of control of your own mind, life, and cash.

Is that too hard for a believer in Jesus to believe?
You don't believe in Jesus.

JW's are the worst.

DudleySmith I pray every day with this mom and daughter that's my first experience I guess with Catholics and I LOVE IT! I live in Utah so it's mostly Mormons here.

I am studying with this lady online

You don't believe in Jesus.

JW's are the worst.

LOL, right, goodie for you, after all this time you finally get it.

I do not believe in your three in one virgin diddling almighty yet edible pusillanimous mangod, a counterfeit Jesus conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325.

Your professed beliefs about Jesus do not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

And JW's are as insane as you are.

They expect the world to be destroyed and then recreated literally because they, like you, do not understand the meaning of the figurative words, hidden subjects, and fantastical stories written about in scripture.

At least they know that Catholics will have a lot of 'splaining to do whenever Jesus shows up like a thief in the night in another deeply disturbing disguise, do not believe in a trinity, and have prepared themselves to learn to sing a new song.

I guess that I just have to accept the fact that morons like you clinging to lies, superstition, and every other sort of ignorant roman catholic religious flotsam are lost and gone forever.

Dreadful sorry.

Last edited:
Breezewood is talking about rittenberg or house or whatever has nothing to do with my thread of loving Catholics. I had to put him on ignore. He in Hades I guess :dunno:
If you act like a swine in my thread towards all my Catholic friends ...

no, your threatening accusation without cause against fellow posters - as a self appeasing inference.

1637345977258.png

... "the jews make me feel really guilty" - the issue is worthy of discussion.

for the record, I raised field hogs - what they keep in a pin they name themselves, michelle 420 should know better.

Teen gunman Kyle Rittenhouse sits in an Illinois jail, awaiting a trial date, after shooting three people with an assault rifle at protests on Aug. 25 in Kenosha, Wis. in what his lawyers argue was self-defense.

Meanwhile, people around the world have rallied together and donated to the Christian crowdfunding site, GiveSendGo, for his legal fund, despite scant evidence that Rittenhouse himself is religious.

christianity has been at the forefront of violence, persecution and victimization of the innocent - even endorsing those that may not even be christians - michelle 420 - who wittingly responds as perceived than from one actually made.

LOL, right, goodie for you, after all this time you finally get it.

I do not believe in your three in one virgin diddling almighty yet edible pusillanimous mangod, a counterfeit Jesus conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325.

Your professed beliefs about Jesus do not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

And JW's are as insane as you are.

They expect the world to be destroyed and then recreated literally because they, like you, do not understand the meaning of the figurative words, hidden subjects, and fantastical stories written about in scripture.

At least they know that Catholics will have a lot of 'splaining to do whenever Jesus shows up like a thief in the night in another deeply disturbing disguise, do not believe in a trinity, and have prepared themselves to learn to sing a new song.

I guess that I just have to accept the fact that morons like you clinging to lies, superstition, and every other sort of ignorant roman catholic religious flotsam are lost and gone forever.

Dreadful sorry.
You're a religious nut job. Seek help.

DudleySmith

You can recommend any books but I may need ones that the verbiage is not too advanced otherwise I'm reading my dictionary too haha.
Latin translates into English pretty well, so any English version should suffice. The Summa is a teaching text, and is direct and to the point in all its arguments. It's also a good introduction to Logic as well.

You're a religious nut job. Seek help.

Oh my! That's very scary. What should I do?

Should I go to confession and ask a priest to ask God to forgive me for that which is not sinful only to show my contrition by sinning?

Will worshipping and eating the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life save me?

Fuck you.

why do the Jews make anyone feel guilty?

I read a tract about Going to Confession and it has a detailed list of what is a mortal sin or a venial sin

THAT made me feel guilty... although I have not committed a mortal sin in some time...

Oh my! That's very scary. What should I do?

Should I go to confession and ask a priest to ask God to forgive me for that which is not sinful only to show my contrition by sinning?

Will worshipping and eating the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life save me?

Fuck you.
Don't let me get in the way of your one man crusade.

Forum List

Back