I Like To Wear My MAGA Hat Just To See People's Reactions

progressive-logic-christian-tshirt-gay-talk-show-host-designer-refuses-21404846.png
Another meme for ignorant, excitable morons...

So, why did she refuse the singer? Hint: not because he was Christian.

But makers of that meme are counting on you to act like a moron and not think that far into it. That's a very safe bet.

I keep my MAGA hat on the dash board of my truck....the same truck with two MAGA stickers on the bumper...right next to my NRA sticker......never had a problem....but I don't live in snowflakeville.....

The FLOTUS is Russian. Her parents whom are now US citizens are Russian. Her father is a card carrying communist. The NRA has been infiltrated by a Russian spy. Your wearing and displaying things that connect you with Putin may put your life in danger. Why would you want to do that?

I keep my MAGA hat on the dash board of my truck....the same truck with two MAGA stickers on the bumper...right next to my NRA sticker......never had a problem....but I don't live in snowflakeville.....

The FLOTUS is Russian. Her parents whom are now US citizens are Russian. Her father is a card carrying communist. The NRA has been infiltrated by a Russian spy. Your wearing and displaying things that connect you with Putin may put your life in danger. Why would you want to do that?

I like how you do not know how abortions are generally performed. As for the hat I just flip you off and go on my merry way knowing how stupid you are.

I like how you do not know how abortions are generally performed. As for the hat I just flip you off and go on my merry way knowing how stupid you are.
And you had better run on your merry way.....:113:

8b6a4036-b04f-42d3-9d91-aeeebce917d5.png

I don't wear it very often, but I like driving to work wearing my MAGA hat. This morning I wore it thru the gate on post. Last week I got a smile but this morning the soldier looked at me like he just smelled a fart. That was a special moment. I also have several Keffiyahs (Arabic Headdress For Men) and I'd be willing to bet I could get the same reaction I got from this dickhead.

You see I can tell how stupid and small-minded a person is when they fall for these fads. They're purely media created.
Think how easy it is to make someone go spastic over a piece of headgear. MAGA hats are a perfect example.

If you think about it, abortion is a fad. If you explain to a teenager a practice of killing babies by cutting their heads off while they're still alive, they'll get all grossed out. It seems pretty damned brutal. But if you say it's an abortion....well they'll just say it's cool cuz their teacher says so.
DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

Then there's Affirmative-Action. The practice of showing favoritism for one race over another wouldn't go over too well if it's favoring whites....but when it's blacks who are being favored, well then it's cool beans.

But what does it tell us when a person gives in to fads. We must first understand what a fad is. Fads are objects or behaviors that achieve short-lived popularity but fade away. Without a leftist press these fads would never take off, much less continue on for decades. But people who give in to fads are really just weaklings when it comes to brainpower. What does it tell us about these people?

• They help us become popular
  • They give us a feeling of belonging to a group
  • Some call this behavior "Joining the Bandwagon"
  • Most of the time it's because of peer pressure
  • Social mania.....or temporary insanity..take your pick

Usually well-adjusted folks get tired of fads. People with compulsive personalities tend to take fads to extremes.....and this is when it becomes dangerous. The attacks on the Covington Catholic kids is a prime example of this kind of dangerous behavior. In an overreaction to a MAGA hat wearing kid, Democrats were literally calling for their deaths. Some of the rich and famous fell into this trap. Some still haven't admitted to themselves that they overreacted and refuse to admit they were wrong....even after proof they were wrong is everywhere now.

But this is just the latest example of the sort of dangerous insane actions of leftists. And in almost every case it's been attacks against kids or the elderly.

So keep it up people. Keep hating a friggen hat. A hat that is just part of a presidential campaign. I promise it won't cause an STD or insanity......in the wearer that is.
When I see the MAGA hat I don’t have any issues of “offense” like racism or some other bigotry even though those concepts are obviously tied to the hat. When I see the hat, I just think, god, that person is stupid.

8b6a4036-b04f-42d3-9d91-aeeebce917d5.png

I don't wear it very often, but I like driving to work wearing my MAGA hat. This morning I wore it thru the gate on post. Last week I got a smile but this morning the soldier looked at me like he just smelled a fart. That was a special moment. I also have several Keffiyahs (Arabic Headdress For Men) and I'd be willing to bet I could get the same reaction I got from this dickhead.

You see I can tell how stupid and small-minded a person is when they fall for these fads. They're purely media created.
Think how easy it is to make someone go spastic over a piece of headgear. MAGA hats are a perfect example.

If you think about it, abortion is a fad. If you explain to a teenager a practice of killing babies by cutting their heads off while they're still alive, they'll get all grossed out. It seems pretty damned brutal. But if you say it's an abortion....well they'll just say it's cool cuz their teacher says so.
DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

Then there's Affirmative-Action. The practice of showing favoritism for one race over another wouldn't go over too well if it's favoring whites....but when it's blacks who are being favored, well then it's cool beans.

But what does it tell us when a person gives in to fads. We must first understand what a fad is. Fads are objects or behaviors that achieve short-lived popularity but fade away. Without a leftist press these fads would never take off, much less continue on for decades. But people who give in to fads are really just weaklings when it comes to brainpower. What does it tell us about these people?

• They help us become popular
  • They give us a feeling of belonging to a group
  • Some call this behavior "Joining the Bandwagon"
  • Most of the time it's because of peer pressure
  • Social mania.....or temporary insanity..take your pick

Usually well-adjusted folks get tired of fads. People with compulsive personalities tend to take fads to extremes.....and this is when it becomes dangerous. The attacks on the Covington Catholic kids is a prime example of this kind of dangerous behavior. In an overreaction to a MAGA hat wearing kid, Democrats were literally calling for their deaths. Some of the rich and famous fell into this trap. Some still haven't admitted to themselves that they overreacted and refuse to admit they were wrong....even after proof they were wrong is everywhere now.

But this is just the latest example of the sort of dangerous insane actions of leftists. And in almost every case it's been attacks against kids or the elderly.

So keep it up people. Keep hating a friggen hat. A hat that is just part of a presidential campaign. I promise it won't cause an STD or insanity......in the wearer that is.
When I see the MAGA hat I don’t have any issues of “offense” like racism or some other bigotry even though those concepts are obviously tied to the hat. When I see the hat, I just think, god, that person is stupid.
That's what I think whenever I read one of your posts.

Without even speaking to the person?......and you think the stupid one is wearing the hat?......wow.....

You're one serious dumbass.
Melania is Slovenian.
Calling her a Russian is like calling a Canadian or Mexican an American citizen.

They don’t think. Impulses is all that they have whatever feels good at the moment.

Forum List

Back