I Like To Wear My MAGA Hat Just To See People's Reactions

When I see the MAGA hat I don’t have any issues of “offense” like racism or some other bigotry even though those concepts are obviously tied to the hat. When I see the hat, I just think, god, that person is stupid.
Without even speaking to the person?......and you think the stupid one is wearing the hat?......wow.....
Wearing a symbol of ignorance is no reason to think the person wearing it has any brains.

Liberals are easily triggered and manipulated.

Yeah, liberals believe working class Americans should make a living wage.
We are closer to that now than we ever have been before...wake up!....

No you're not.

-78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck.
-156M US workers have more than one job to make ends meet.

Yes we are......look at the jobless rate and look at the rise in pay....its a job seekers market....to deny that is fool hearty.....

When I see the MAGA hat I don’t have any issues of “offense” like racism or some other bigotry even though those concepts are obviously tied to the hat. When I see the hat, I just think, god, that person is stupid.
Without even speaking to the person?......and you think the stupid one is wearing the hat?......wow.....
Wearing a symbol of ignorance is no reason to think the person wearing it has any brains.
Its only a symbol of ignorance to the ignorant.....

8b6a4036-b04f-42d3-9d91-aeeebce917d5.png

I don't wear it very often, but I like driving to work wearing my MAGA hat. This morning I wore it thru the gate on post. Last week I got a smile but this morning the soldier looked at me like he just smelled a fart. That was a special moment. I also have several Keffiyahs (Arabic Headdress For Men) and I'd be willing to bet I could get the same reaction I got from this dickhead.

You see I can tell how stupid and small-minded a person is when they fall for these fads. They're purely media created.
Think how easy it is to make someone go spastic over a piece of headgear. MAGA hats are a perfect example.

If you think about it, abortion is a fad. If you explain to a teenager a practice of killing babies by cutting their heads off while they're still alive, they'll get all grossed out. It seems pretty damned brutal. But if you say it's an abortion....well they'll just say it's cool cuz their teacher says so.
DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

Then there's Affirmative-Action. The practice of showing favoritism for one race over another wouldn't go over too well if it's favoring whites....but when it's blacks who are being favored, well then it's cool beans.

But what does it tell us when a person gives in to fads. We must first understand what a fad is. Fads are objects or behaviors that achieve short-lived popularity but fade away. Without a leftist press these fads would never take off, much less continue on for decades. But people who give in to fads are really just weaklings when it comes to brainpower. What does it tell us about these people?

• They help us become popular
  • They give us a feeling of belonging to a group
  • Some call this behavior "Joining the Bandwagon"
  • Most of the time it's because of peer pressure
  • Social mania.....or temporary insanity..take your pick

Usually well-adjusted folks get tired of fads. People with compulsive personalities tend to take fads to extremes.....and this is when it becomes dangerous. The attacks on the Covington Catholic kids is a prime example of this kind of dangerous behavior. In an overreaction to a MAGA hat wearing kid, Democrats were literally calling for their deaths. Some of the rich and famous fell into this trap. Some still haven't admitted to themselves that they overreacted and refuse to admit they were wrong....even after proof they were wrong is everywhere now.

But this is just the latest example of the sort of dangerous insane actions of leftists. And in almost every case it's been attacks against kids or the elderly.

So keep it up people. Keep hating a friggen hat. A hat that is just part of a presidential campaign. I promise it won't cause an STD or insanity......in the wearer that is.

I don't wear it very often, but I like driving to work wearing my MAGA hat. This morning I wore it thru the gate on post. Last week I got a smile but this morning the soldier looked at me like he just smelled a fart. That was a special moment. I also have several Keffiyahs (Arabic Headdress For Men) and I'd be willing to bet I could get the same reaction I got from this dickhead.

You see I can tell how stupid and small-minded a person is when they fall for these fads. They're purely media created.
Think how easy it is to make someone go spastic over a piece of headgear. MAGA hats are a perfect example.

If you think about it, abortion is a fad. If you explain to a teenager a practice of killing babies by cutting their heads off while they're still alive, they'll get all grossed out. It seems pretty damned brutal. But if you say it's an abortion....well they'll just say it's cool cuz their teacher says so.

Then there's Affirmative-Action. The practice of showing favoritism for one race over another wouldn't go over too well if it's favoring whites....but when it's blacks who are being favored, well then it's cool beans.

But what does it tell us when a person gives in to fads. We must first understand what a fad is. Fads are objects or behaviors that achieve short-lived popularity but fade away. Without a leftist press these fads would never take off, much less continue on for decades. But people who give in to fads are really just weaklings when it comes to brainpower. What does it tell us about these people?

Usually well-adjusted folks get tired of fads. People with compulsive personalities tend to take fads to extremes.....and this is when it becomes dangerous. The attacks on the Covington Catholic kids is a prime example of this kind of dangerous behavior. In an overreaction to a MAGA hat wearing kid, Democrats were literally calling for their deaths. Some of the rich and famous fell into this trap. Some still haven't admitted to themselves that they overreacted and refuse to admit they were wrong....even after proof the were wrong is everywhere now.

But this is just the latest example of the sort of dangerous insane actions of leftists. And in almost every case it's been attacks against kids or the elderly.

So keep it up people. Keep hating a friggen hat. A hat that is just part of a presidential campaign. I promise it won't cause an STD or insanity......in the wearer that is.
I am literally afraid to wear my MAGA hat, and my wife wouldn't be seen with me if I had it on.
Afraid?

Usually well-adjusted folks get tired of fads. People with compulsive personalities tend to take fads to extremes.....and this is when it becomes dangerous. The attacks on the Covington Catholic kids is a prime example of this kind of dangerous behavior. In an overreaction to a MAGA hat wearing kid, Democrats were literally calling for their deaths. Some of the rich and famous fell into this trap. Some still haven't admitted to themselves that they overreacted and refuse to admit they were wrong....even after proof the were wrong is everywhere now.

I am literally afraid to wear my MAGA hat, and my wife wouldn't be seen with me if I had it on.
Afraid?
Afraid it will cover his bald spot.

I don't wear it very often, but I like driving to work wearing my MAGA hat. This morning I wore it thru the gate on post. Last week I got a smile but thismorning the soldier looked at me like he just smelled a fart. That was a special moment. I also have several Keffiyahs (Arabic Headdress For Men) and I'd be willing to bet I could get the same reaction I got from this dickhead.

Think how easy it is to make someone got spastic over a piece of headgear. MAGA hats are a perfect example.

If you think about it, abortion is a fad. If you explain to a teenager a practice of killing babies by cutting their heads off while they're still alive, they'll get all grossed out. I seems pretty damned brutal. But if you say it's an abortion....well they'll just say it's cool cuz their teacher says so.

I wear mine in downtown LA...the wetbacks, weirdos and filthy degenerates piss their fucking pants...It’s priceless shit.

I took one off a fat greasy guy in a state park and shit in it.
Maybe that's why he's afraid.

I put them on scarecrows in the back of my property and use them for target practice to see what the local goobers reactions are. Some of the looks on hunters faces this year were priceless.

lol yes you really are an idiot if you wear the hat.

The MAGA hat is known world wide as a symbol of low IQ. Perhaps that is news to you?

The MAGA hat is known world wide as a symbol of low IQ. Perhaps that is news to you?
Okay professor what ever you say......:cuckoo:

A good education goes a long way In today’s Job market. It’s not my fault people want to sit on their ass and do drugs all day.

DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

Usually well-adjusted folks get tired of fads. People with compulsive personalities tend to take fads to extremes.....and this is when it becomes dangerous. The attacks on the Covington Catholic kids is a prime example of this kind of dangerous behavior. In an overreaction to a MAGA hat wearing kid, Democrats were literally calling for their deaths. Some of the rich and famous fell into this trap. Some still haven't admitted to themselves that they overreacted and refuse to admit they were wrong....even after proof they were wrong is everywhere now.

gary-larsen.png

When you wear a hat to prove you're a raging partisan twat about your politics...and think its a statement against raging partisan twats

Forum List

Back