I look forward to:

Waking up every morning. Learning something new every day. Driving everyone else around the corner with my opinions. Maybe, in a couple of years, hanging that sheepskin on the wall. Finally retiring from going to the mill every day. But I will miss the company of the people I work with. Rubbing shoulders with people 50 years younger than myself, listening to their plans and hopes.

I look forward to life in general. What a trip, and hope that I can continue for a few more decades.

I look forward to the day that I can see my most favorite person underneath the Lord again should that ever happen again for me that is. Seeing my most favorite singer James Otto only twice is not even close to being enough for me, I love him that much. :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I try to live for the moment. I used to look forward to things but found it to be over rated

Seeing my Sensei again and showing her all the things that I have learned in her absence, and being the best that I can be.
has your Sensei taught you the very apt move Stealing the Swans Eggs.

Moving on.

yea you moved right on....by shitting on a person who was damn nice to you....

you have no idea of the problems and hurt you caused do you? you are so wrapped up in your little cyber fantasy life....and you have no clue what reality is outside of the grandma' basement do you?

still moving on. In fact I already have. I don't know about you.

I look forward to when you do. But I can tell you will never forgive me. I look forward to when and if you do.

Fine. I look forward to the day when you aren't so filled with hatred and venom, a pity really. It is a thread. Not the end of the world.

Good day.

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

How goes the job hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back