I love and respect our elderly...BUT should they be permitted to run for the highest office?

I mean come on....there's got to be a 98.675% chance that Biden or Bern die before the end of their term....right?
So at the end of the day aren't Dems really voting the VP to POTUS at some point in the term...Seems a bit bizarre to think of it that way but come on...lets be realistic.
That cuts a little close to home. Biden Ho-tep, the walking De..mocrats. So who are you going to follow?
Yeah, Most Miserable Muck on the internet? Who?

I mean come on....there's got to be a 98.675% chance that Biden or Bern die before the end of their term....right?
So at the end of the day aren't Dems really voting the VP to POTUS at some point in the term...Seems a bit bizarre to think of it that way but come on...lets be realistic.

Trump could also die at the end of his first term and Pence could also die.

So if you want any age restrictions for what is the oldest you can run you would have to factor in Trump because he is over seventy years old...

Also it would take a Constitutional Amendment which is never happening with this splintered government!

I wouldn't be so sure about that. This is one of the very few issues I think that both sides might agree on. There would be nothing partisan about age restrictions. I mean.....look at the last two Democrat Presidents--Obama and Clinton. It wouldn't have effected either of them unless the age restrictions went down to the 50's.

It's a meaninglessly arbitrary measure. There are people of 50 that neither of us would want so much as driving a bus, and there are the other extreme. Jimmy Carter is still lucid and capable at 95.

Instead give them a basic competency test. Easy stuff like, I dunno, what country is the Bronx in.
Don't forget the emotional stability test. What we have now couldn't pass.

Bi
den REALLY isn't up to the job mentally. He's embarrassing himself and he's not even aware of it.

lol oh you love and respect the elderly huh? Obviously you’re only referring to the white kind you sack of shit lol

People age different. I’ve see. 90 year olds more spry and healthy than some 70 year olds.

Biden is showing signs of dementia. He should take a mental acuity test and make the results public if he wants people to take him seriously.

lol oh you love and respect the elderly huh? Obviously you’re only referring to the white kind you sack of shit lol
Where did he say only white? Did I miss something?

So if you want any age restrictions for what is the oldest you can run you would have to factor in Trump because he is over seventy years old...

Also it would take a Constitutional Amendment which is never happening with this splintered government!

I wouldn't be so sure about that. This is one of the very few issues I think that both sides might agree on. There would be nothing partisan about age restrictions. I mean.....look at the last two Democrat Presidents--Obama and Clinton. It wouldn't have effected either of them unless the age restrictions went down to the 50's.

It's a meaninglessly arbitrary measure. There are people of 50 that neither of us would want so much as driving a bus, and there are the other extreme. Jimmy Carter is still lucid and capable at 95.

Instead give them a basic competency test. Easy stuff like, I dunno, what country is the Bronx in.

Or ask questions like how many states are in the country? 57 is the wrong answer. :auiqs.jpg:

And we thank you for your professional opinion.

Careful there, Ray. I'm just getting warmed up.

Well just don't get so warmed up that you can't make it back to your bedroom tonight.

OKfine is senior like Biden, hence he supports him unlike his smart neighbor who sees OKfine as an imbecile.

upload_2020-3-6_23-21-1.png

At this rate he will forget that he is running before people vote for the American president in an epic landslide.

He will be forgotten to the American minds in just the same fashion.

You didn't have any objection to Ronnie Raygun who was senile during his tenure.

Dude was suffering from Alzheimers 2 years into his first term.

GOP lawmakers would promote and prop up a cadaver as POTUS candidate if they perceived personal benefit.

In effect, they did.

You didn't have any objection to Ronnie Raygun who was senile during his tenure.

Dude was suffering from Alzheimers 2 years into his first term.

GOP lawmakers would promote and prop up a cadaver as POTUS candidate if they perceived personal benefit.

In effect, they did.
How so?

Bi
den REALLY isn't up to the job mentally. He's embarrassing himself and he's not even aware of it.

Think you spelled "Don" wrong. Here to help.

Your *pResident is old as fuck too, you hypocrite. And likely going senile.

People age different. I’ve see. 90 year olds more spry and healthy than some 70 year olds.

Biden is showing signs of dementia. He should take a mental acuity test and make the results public if he wants people to take him seriously.

Sure. Again --- just ask him what country The Bronx is in. It's a low bar, anyone who can't reach that has no business running anything.

Your *pResident is old as fuck too, you hypocrite. And likely going senile.

My president?
when-you-wake-up-in-the-morning-ll-still-be-36243952.png

Forum List

Back