I love and respect our elderly...BUT should they be permitted to run for the highest office?

I mean come on....there's got to be a 98.675% chance that Biden or Bern die before the end of their term....right?
So at the end of the day aren't Dems really voting the VP to POTUS at some point in the term...Seems a bit bizarre to think of it that way but come on...lets be realistic.

Your *pResident is old as fuck too, you hypocrite. And likely going senile.

My president?
when-you-wake-up-in-the-morning-ll-still-be-36243952.png

Triggering Cult45. All day long. :04: You make it so easy. Thanks.

I mean come on....there's got to be a 98.675% chance that Biden or Bern die before the end of their term....right?
So at the end of the day aren't Dems really voting the VP to POTUS at some point in the term...Seems a bit bizarre to think of it that way but come on...lets be realistic.

Trump could also die at the end of his first term and Pence could also die.

So if you want any age restrictions for what is the oldest you can run you would have to factor in Trump because he is over seventy years old...

Also it would take a Constitutional Amendment which is never happening with this splintered government!

I wouldn't be so sure about that. This is one of the very few issues I think that both sides might agree on. There would be nothing partisan about age restrictions. I mean.....look at the last two Democrat Presidents--Obama and Clinton. It wouldn't have effected either of them unless the age restrictions went down to the 50's.

It's a meaninglessly arbitrary measure. There are people of 50 that neither of us would want so much as driving a bus, and there are the other extreme. Jimmy Carter is still lucid and capable at 95.

Instead give them a basic competency test. Easy stuff like, I dunno, what country is the Bronx in.

Or ask questions like how many states are in the country? 57 is the wrong answer. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure it's wrong --- NOW. :eusa_shifty:

But it's one level to think "47" and "50" simultaneously and conflate them into "57", and quite a deeper level to move your own father, the guy who made you rich, five thousand miles to a whole different continent for no reason, and then do it again, and then do it again, and then do it again.

Kinda raises the question that goes, "WHAT DOES IT TAKE??".

Bi
den REALLY isn't up to the job mentally. He's embarrassing himself and he's not even aware of it.

Think you spelled "Don" wrong. Here to help.
Nope. "Bi" got placed at the top of who I quoted, then "den" and the rest of the sentence fell in place at the bottom. Put them together and you would get "Biden."

It's really too bad that you are so desperate that you have 2 very feeble old white men to run against a man who is able to o out work most 30 year olds

Bi
den REALLY isn't up to the job mentally. He's embarrassing himself and he's not even aware of it.

Nope. "Bi" got placed at the top of who I quoted, then "den" and the rest of the sentence fell in place at the bottom. Put them together and you would get "Biden."

It's really too bad that you are so desperate that you have 2 very feeble old white men to run against a man who is able to o out work most 30 year olds

:auiqs.jpg:

Bi

wwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooosssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhl.............

Number one, "I" don't "have" anybody. "We" will have the usual choice of Bad or Worse but that's got nothing to do with me; That --- the monopoly of Duopoly -- may be a desperate situation but I didn't fucking put it there. I agree it's "too bad" so get up off your ass and do something about it instead of sitting here shilling for the Same Old Thing.

Number two, anyone who runs in the frenetic pace of a POTUS campaign cannot by any stretch be called "feeble";

and number three, you're talking about a freak who literally never had a job in his life until he was 70 years old, so where you're getting the term "work" out of that is more self-delusion.

Looks like he's pointing to "where The Bronx is".

No wonder he's cackliing. It's an easy question a fourth grader could answer. How could you POSSIBLY get that wrong by the width of the entire Atlantic Ocean? FOUR TIMES?

Last edited:
Bi

wwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooosssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhl.............

Number one, "I" don't "have" anybody. "We" will have the usual choice of Bad or Worse but that's got nothing to do with me; That --- the monopoly of Duopoly -- may be a desperate situation but I didn't fucking put it there. I agree it's "too bad" so get up off your ass and do something about it instead of sitting here shilling for the Same Old Thing.

Number two, anyone who runs in the frenetic pace of a POTUS campaign cannot by any stretch be called "feeble";

and number three, you're talking about a freak who literally never had a job in his life until he was 70 years old, so where you're getting the term "work" out of that is more self-delusion.

Correct, because being a businessman requires no work.

rolling eyes.gif

Bi

View attachment 310896

Actually I said "never had a job".

I KNOW you remember what a "job" is. Virtually all of us do. Going out in your best appearance begging for a position that you may or may not get, and if you do get it knowing you then have to meet somebody else's expectations whether you feel like it or not, knowing that if you don't you can be replaced? That thing?

That's why I keep noting in astounded stupefication, what a great idea it was to take a sloth who had literally never accepted an iota of responsibility in his life, not a job, not military service, not a marriage or parenting, not even his own statements ---- and plunk him down into the most responsible job in the world. I can't think of any reason you wouldn't want to do that, can you? Doesn't that sound like just a brilliant idea? :dunno:

Oh and as far as businessman requiring no work, lemme leave you with a quote:

"I didn't run the company, I only licensed my name" --- Guess Who

Poor baby. Licensing a name, that must have been EXHAUSTING. :itsok: But hey, it does evade responsibility, and that's the Prime Directive.

1. I am 82 years old.

2. I agree with the OP that if an elderly person takes office, there is a good chance that the Vice President will be called upon to fill in for him/her.

3. Not only is Mr. Biden elderly but even his supporters will admit that his senior moments could be a sign of mild dementia, at the very least.

4. Therefore, in November, the Vice Presidential nominee will be the one that voters should focus on.

a. All the so-called "experts" expect that the No. 2 position for the Dems will be filled by a lady of color.

Bi

View attachment 310896

I KNOW you remember what a "job" is. Virtually all of us do. Going out in your best appearance begging for a position that you may or may not get, and if you do get it knowing you then have to meet somebody else's expectations whether you feel like it or not, knowing that if you don't you can be replaced? That thing?

That's why I keep noting in astounded stupefication, what a great idea it was to take a sloth who had literally never accepted an iota of responsibility in his life, not a job, not military service, not a marriage or parenting, not even his own statements ---- and plunk him down into the most responsible job in the world. I can't think of any reason you wouldn't want to do that, can you? Doesn't that sound like just a brilliant idea? :dunno:

Poor baby. Licensing a name, that must have been EXHAUSTING. :itsok: But hey, it does evade responsibility, and that's the Prime Directive.

No, your implication was that because he never worked for anybody, he never worked.

People that run their own business likely worked harder than you or I ever did. If you had a brand name, would you just give it out to anybody? No. You'd have to check the entire company out first. You'd have to keep an eye on how the business with your name on it is doing. If it looks like trouble, you may even schedule meetings to see whats going on and perhaps offer some suggestions.

1. I am 82 years old.

2. I agree with the OP that if an elderly person takes office, there is a good chance that the Vice President will be called upon to fill in for him/her.

3. Not only is Mr. Biden elderly but even his supporters will admit that his senior moments could be a sign of mild dementia, at the very least.

4. Therefore, in November, the Vice Presidential nominee will be the one that voters should focus on.

a. All the so-called "experts" expect that the No. 2 position for the Dems will be filled by a lady of color.

1. Happy birthday!

2. There is ALWAYS that chance, and it's always brought up during the campaign. The last VPOTUS that had to take office when a POTUS died of natural causes replaced a POTUS who was 63 years old. The one before that was 57. Literally everyone who seems to have a real shot at candidacy is way over those marks.

On the other hand ---- Jimmy Carter is still available as a dark horse. His VP is too. They are a combined 187 years old.

3. What "senior moments" would these be exactly, and how do they compare with moving The Bronx to Germany, moving a hurricane to Alabama, inventing "three million illegals", inventing "thousands and thousands of people dancing on rooftops", forgetting who David Dooky is, declaring that "would" means "wouldn't", denying that one said "Tim Apple" when it's right there on videotape, heralding the eighteenth century continental army for "taking over the airports", failing to acknowledge the Central Park Five were exonerated by DNA, and inventing entire fake people to pose as press agents, solely for the purpose of planting salacious gossip stories, and then admitting to it in court, and then denying your own sworn testimony? Wait, did Joe Biden make up a fake magazine cover about himself?

I guess the bottom line here is that dementia would seem to be, and should be, a factor in voting but clearly is not.

5. Tulsi :thup: How's that, two POTUSes from Hawaìi in a decade.

View attachment 310896

No, your implication was that because he never worked for anybody, he never worked.

People that run their own business likely worked harder than you or I ever did. If you had a brand name, would you just give it out to anybody? No. You'd have to check the entire company out first. You'd have to keep an eye on how the business with your name on it is doing. If it looks like trouble, you may even schedule meetings to see whats going on and perhaps offer some suggestions.
Drumpf was part of a pyramid scheme company that bilked people out of money. He knowingly supported this business and later lied about his involvement. He also open his own university to steal more money from unsuspecting fools

Thing is PROGS would never support an old guy, especially a white old guy.

Conservatives should be more like PROGS, who naturally reject the idea of an old POTUS.

View attachment 310896

Oooooh, schedule meetings. That's very intensive. :eek:

Again, the quoted poster tried to compare "feeble old men" of the same age as Rump, with, quote, "a man who is able to o out work most 30 year olds".

Diga me, what does Rump actually DO? Aside from running his mouth about ME ME ME and waddling his fat ass out to the golf course? Thumb exercises on the Twit machine? I guarantee you anybody running for POTUS, including his Republican rivals the party doesn't want you to know about, including the "feeble old men" (I guess the woman doesn't count), is doing WAAAAAAAAY more work than that in terms of unreally long days, relentless travel, never a break, etc. Rump can't even pry himself away from the television to go to a WWI memorial because it's raining and his hair might get wet, while the 92 year old Queen of England does. Can't even handle the White House Correspondents Dinner, and that's a place where you get FED.

Rump's tenure as POTUS is an extension of the rest of his 70-pus years ---- being able to not lift a finger while people around him hand him everything. I know that says "70-pus" above, it was a mistype but then I thought, no that actually fits.

Last edited:

77 and 78? Meh .. At the risk of agism, the cutoff age for a winner on election day should be 65.

This would also have ruled out the Doddering Dotard, who'll be 74 in June.

View attachment 310896

Again, the quoted poster tried to compare "feeble old men" of the same age as Rump, with, quote, "a man who is able to o out work most 30 year olds".

Diga me, what does Rump actually DO? Aside from running his mouth about ME ME ME and waddling his fat ass out to the golf course? Thumb exercises on the Twit machine? I guarantee you anybody running for POTUS, including his Republican rivals the party doesn't want you to know about, including the "feeble old men", is doing WAAAAAAAAY more work than that in terms of unreally long days, relentless travel, never a break, etc. Rump can't even pry himself away from the television to go to a WWI memorial because it's raining and his hair might get wet, while the 92 year old Queen of England does. Can't even handle the White House Correspondents Dinner, and that's a place where you get FED.

Rump's tenure as POTUS is an extension of the rest of his 70-pus years ---- being able to not lift a finger while people around him hand him everything. I know that says "70-pus" above, it was a mistype but then I thought, no that actually fits.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Trump has done more for the country the last three years than most Presidents in two terms. When it came to campaigning, he ran circles around Hillary. He was everywhere, twice, three times, four.... Hillary was propped up drunk leaning on her server.

Now Trump is having the feds collect DNA samples on every illegal they capture. And guess what? Somebody will take it to court (like all of Trump's good policies) and try to get it stopped. Just like they're trying to get Trump's policy stopped of asylum detainees in Mexico. He's constantly fighting the courts.

View attachment 310896

Drumpf was part of a pyramid scheme company that bilked people out of money. He knowingly supported this business and later lied about his involvement. He also open his own university to steal more money from unsuspecting fools

That Fraud University ---- whose playbook tellingly taught "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS" --- was the lawsuit where Rump declared he'd "never settle" and pissed and moaned that the judge was "Mexican"..... and then ponied up 25 million bucks to accept the "Mexican" judge's offer (he's from Indiana) to make the case go away just before the Electoral College voted so they wouldn't have to do their Constitutional duty considering a con artist with an active FRAUD case going on.

Before that of course he also oozed into ill-fated ventures in casinos and an airline, which crashed and left investors high and dry. And then of course there's the USFL that he commandeered into the gutter, which is why that no longer exists.

He actually won that case when he got the USFL to sue the NFL. The plaintiffs were awarded the sum of three dollars. And that was the end of that, and part of why he's got such a hair up his ass about the NFL. How sweet would it have been to be in the courtroom when the judgment of three dollars was read, and watch the NFL attorney pull three one-dollar bills out of his pocket and hand it to Rump. :lmao:

View attachment 310896

Diga me, what does Rump actually DO? Aside from running his mouth about ME ME ME and waddling his fat ass out to the golf course? Thumb exercises on the Twit machine? I guarantee you anybody running for POTUS, including his Republican rivals the party doesn't want you to know about, including the "feeble old men" (I guess the woman doesn't count), is doing WAAAAAAAAY more work than that in terms of unreally long days, relentless travel, never a break, etc. Rump can't even pry himself away from the television to go to a WWI memorial because it's raining and his hair might get wet, while the 92 year old Queen of England does. Can't even handle the White House Correspondents Dinner, and that's a place where you get FED.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Trump has done more for the country the last three years than most Presidents in two terms. When it came to campaigning, he ran circles around Hillary. He was everywhere, twice, three times, four.... Hillary was propped up drunk leaning on her server.

Now Trump is having the feds collect DNA samples on every illegal they capture. And guess what? Somebody will take it to court (like all of Trump's good policies) and try to get it stopped. Just like they're trying to get Trump's policy stopped of asylum detainees in Mexico. He's constantly fighting the courts.

So you're actually trying to make a case by citing "campaigning" --- which is in no way Presidenting ---- followed by speculation. How weak is that.

Hell Hillary's husband was a great campaigner too. And that's all he was. It got Bush out of office but not much more.

Forum List

Back