I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

It' is astounding that the left support this Health Care bill, of which the majority of this nation is against and can't see that is is a totalitarian bill. It was passed by one party, (Dem's) and it regulates every realm of life. This is the definition of Totalitarian.

I supported the bill because a. it did not meaningfully affect me at all, and b. because it helped many of my fellow Americans.

Yeah, Lawyers, Pharmacists, HIP, Puppet Masters, ....:lol: Good One. :)

The founders gave us separation of church and state. Get your fucking government out of my church.

GET YOUR FUCKING CHURCH OUT OF MY GOVERNMENT.

Stop thinking that your church should have any influence to dictate how legislation is going to be written, or that you should be giving any kind of special treatment in regards to employment law, or that you should have any special permission to dictate to employees how they will live in their personal lives.

They certainly don't understand Confession or Consecration.

we dont have to, most are not catholic.

its why you dont get to tell everyone what to do because you are catholic.

Its what the founders decided long ago

77/90 million of Americans are Catholic, including a substantial amount of your beloved 'minorities'.

The founders gave us separation of church and state. Get your fucking government out of my church.

Render unto God the things that are God's, and unto Caesar, the things that are Caesar's, and what is not Caesar's tell him to keep his Damn Paws off of. :razz:

Stop thinking that your church should have any influence to dictate how legislation is going to be written, or that you should be giving any kind of special treatment in regards to employment law, or that you should have any special permission to dictate to employees how they will live in their personal lives.

We helped write the healthcare legislation. We helped write labor laws. We helped fight for your rights as a citizen. Pity that you will not do likewise for us. Three of the Founding Fathers were Catholic.

Last edited:
Not the same thing. The Catholic Church itself is exempt. It is our work that is not. Our charities, our hospitals, our schools, our social programs. All of which are core tenants of Catholicism. A duty of Catholics. They need to be exempt so that we can carry on providing help to our fellow Americans, regardless of their race, color, creed or sexual orientation.

OK, thanks. :D

On the bright side, the Muslims support the Catholics on this. :eusa_angel: God bless 'em.

Yep. The main issue there is perspective and brand of Worship. My way or the High-Way, is just so Old Testament. :lol:

Hey assbrain - Catholics don't care how the legislation is written.
We don't give a fuck, really.

The point is - we don't AGREE with it.

Just read your Koran and don't worry about it.

You are insane peach.

the people are NOT against the bill

Oh yes they are;
Poll: Most Americans Remain Against Health Care Overhaul - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
When the bill passed 55% of this nation was and still is against it. And the number is going up the more people learn what is in it.
You can't pass a bill by one party and expect the people of this nation to not be upset about it.

April 2, 2010 6:30 PM

the date of your poll

We as Individuals do have a say in direction, in Value, in Principle, in Ideal, We were founded on it. What you fail to distinguish, and I do agree with you in principle there, is the difference between Principle and Dogma. Dogma does not belong in Government, Neither do matters concerning Salvation. Government's role is to Establish and Maintain a fair Playing Field, by consent, without Partiality.

You need to read that law again. There is no co-pay or deductible requirement at all.

So, since the law does not require a deductible, that means it requires the employer to pay for it all? :cuckoo: Let's deal with reality. No employer has employee health plans that don't have the employee paying into the plan, paying a deductible and co-pay for their services and prescriptions.

It is to be totally free to the employee.

Bollocks.

This means that the premiums that the employer pays will be higher.

Again, bollocks. Employment health care operates on a fixed contribution by the employer, with the employee paying the remaining cost of the premium, deductibles, and co-pays.

You are simply wrong.

Catholic hospitals unhappy with birth control with no co-pay as part of new health care law

Catholic leaders speak out against new contraception regulations - National Wire - fresnobee.com

How many times do you have to be told totally free, no co-pay before you understand what it means?

Hey assbrain - Catholics don't care how the legislation is written.
We don't give a fuck, really.

The point is - we don't AGREE with it.

Just read your Koran and don't worry about it.

Apart from the fact that Catholics were involved in the writing of many laws, including healthcare... and labor laws. :lol:

Just shows how ignorant InTheMiddle is.

We helped write the healthcare legislation. We helped write labor laws. We helped fight for your rights as a citizen. Pity that you will not do likewise for us. Three of the Founding Fathers were Catholic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OGJRZJMvx8]George Harrison - Isn't It A Pity (earliest demo version) - YouTube[/ame]

You are insane peach.

the people are NOT against the bill

Oh yes they are;
Poll: Most Americans Remain Against Health Care Overhaul - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
When the bill passed 55% of this nation was and still is against it. And the number is going up the more people learn what is in it.
You can't pass a bill by one party and expect the people of this nation to not be upset about it.

April 2, 2010 6:30 PM

the date of your poll

That's right, when the bill was passed it was against the majority. This is the whole point.
The Dems passed a bill against the majority and was passed by one party in the congress. That is Totalitarian TM.

you do not own this country no matter what your religion is

Last edited:

Forum List

Back