I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

I give you this, when you lie, you lie BIG

I'm not lying and I don't lie.........

I don't know ANY pro-choice Catholic...

I don't know (or aware of) any practicing Catholic who uses birth control, and given the size of my family I HIGHLY DOUBT my Catholic extended family uses birth control given the amount of kids they have..

You see - in my family when you don't want anymore kids you get your tubes tied...

:rofl:

You are lying your assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss off

O'rilly??

My grandmother had 16 kids, and my aunts and uncles had large families 4+ per family, the most was 9, and those kids had kids.

My oldest cousin is 42/43 and my youngest is 1...

I have at least 75 first cousins and we're ALL Catholic... The majority of us are practicing Catholics - and they don't use birth control and NONE of them had an abortion or even support abortion..

Hell, half of the practicing Catholics in my family are Opus Dei...

Don't tell me about my family....

That's exactly right. A business shouldn't be exempt from the law.

Those 'businesses' are part of our duty as Catholics. It's a religious obligation. Hence, part of our faith and hence protected by the First Amendment.

No, actually your 1st duty is to obey the law of the land. Your religious rights are not a license to be a lawbreaker.

When the laws are unjust, the righteous will end up in prison.

I don't know (or aware of) any practicing Catholic who uses birth control, and given the size of my family I HIGHLY DOUBT my Catholic extended family uses birth control given the amount of kids they have..

You see - in my family when you don't want anymore kids you get your tubes tied...

O'rilly??

My grandmother had 16 kids, and my aunts and uncles had large families 4+ per family, the most was 9, and those kids had kids.

I have at least 75 first cousins and we're ALL Catholic... The majority of us are practicing Catholics - and they don't use birth control and NONE of them had an abortion or even support abortion..

I'll tell you that you are lying your asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss off about your family.

How can anyone take most churches seriously?
They rightfully get bent out of shape on some issues and then ignore other issues that the Bible states as God's will, a couple that come to mind are helping the poor and taking care of the Earth (the Bible teaches taking care of God's Earth and states the those who ruin the Earth will go to Hell). Of course one of my favorites is worshipping money (Matthew 6:24) and there seems to be alot of that.

You know what I love. I love it when someone TOTALLY IGNORANT of the Bible deigns to speak for it?

Would you have us passage in the Bible that says we will go to hell for not "taking care of God's Earth."

That's not in the Bible, that's in your own screwed up liberalism, masquerading as Christianity.

You don't want to debate the Bible with me.

But be my guest. Give us that scripture. I bet you have no idea.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leviticus 18:24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. 26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: 27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) 28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

The Left/Democrats have always had a bizarre obsession with hating Christians. So i'm not surprised they would attack the Church this way. They're just following Western Europe's Left Anti-Christian lead on destroying Christianity. And now the Church is just about dead in Western Europe. So the Church here will have to stand up to the Left/Democrats if they want to survive. Because make no mistake about it, the attacks from the Left will continue.

Who needs to be reminded where the Right stood on 'religious freedom' during the so-called ground zero mosque debate?

Maybe because some of the backers had terrorist ties and it was obvious it wasn't about religious faith but sticking a finger in the eye of New Yorkers almost 10 years after 9/11.

Funny liberals were ALL for religion freedom when it come to terrorists laughing on the graves of 3,000 Americans, but they don't mind trampling on Catholics now do they?

The Muslims wanted a house of worship at place of their choosing which by every reasonable measure of constitutional law was their absolute right,

and people like you want to deny it.

You have NO credibility on these issues.

lol Nick.
You are pathetic.
I am not upset with Obama destroying the bill of rights becuase he does not have the power to do so, even if he wanted to....and I dont see why you think he wants to.
And my Position of "so what, he is the President he can do what he wants" is an assumption you make without knowing the truth about me......you see....he cant do what he wants because he is held in check by the constitution, and the other two branches of our governemnt.
What does Obama need to do to piss off progresives?
I dont know.

I am a conservative.

Really, and in what universe can Obama FORCE a Catholic organization to provide birth control??

In what universe can the federal government under orders from that fuck Obama SUE A FUCKING STATE??

In what universe can the federal government FORCE an individual to buy a product or service?

You ever hear of the Tenth Amendment tyrant??

You may be conservative but that doesn't make you a patriot who respects the Bill of Rights..

Nick the Catholic orgs aren't offering birth control to the public. The employees benefit packages are being altered to include the coverage as an option. If Catholics who work for these companies don't want birth control, they don't buy it. Please don't say non-Catholics shouldn't work for Catholic institutions. Healthcare is a global business. Surgeons are recruted from around the world and hospitals are pleased to welcome them aboard regardless of their devotion.

That has nothing to do with whether or not a Church Hospital should be forced to provide healthcare.

You are trying to mix apples and oranges. Hiring practices against religious belief.

The Catholic Church doesn't have a belief against hiring. They do against birth control.

Nice try but you libs are simply trying to hide behind one issue to cover for another.

O'rilly??

tubes tying is birth control.

Please read and comprehend before spewing TPS. If you are going to use the argument that a faith based hospital is a charity you are wrong, this is a fallacy. It is a tax exempt business - therefore the first amendment infringement based on charitable care is non-existent.

Okay that's BS. Show me the law that says "tax exempt" business are not protected by the first amendment?

I'm waiting.

I am following your logic. You claimed the business is a charity, funded by the people and the people's right to the first amendment is being threatened. I am merely stating that is not true because no public monies are involved as the hospitals are not charities.

Whether it's a "non profit" or a "charity" (I really don't see the difference, since both serve the same people), I don't see a law saying either isn't protected by the first amendment and I am still waiting for you to provide the law saying that.

Under ObamaCare Orthodox Jews will be required to have hams an eggs at please twice a month

Those 'businesses' are part of our duty as Catholics. It's a religious obligation. Hence, part of our faith and hence protected by the First Amendment.

No, actually your 1st duty is to obey the law of the land. Your religious rights are not a license to be a lawbreaker.

When the laws are unjust, the righteous will end up in prison.

That's one more reason we ought not be a theocracy.

That's exactly right. A business shouldn't be exempt from the law.

Get this! Our FIRST DUTY is to OBEY OBAMA. Carbiner just let it slip their real agenda.

Thanks Carbiner!

And we are "law breakers" if we obey the first amendment?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah....I can see all the believers rioting in the streets because they are going to be forced to get the birth control that most of them use as a covered expense in the insurance plan that they pay for. This will surely be the last straw!

Look out, liberals! The Catholics are coming!

The Catholics are coming! Man... that actually used to be pretty scary back in the spanish Inquisition days and earlier, when they went out and murdered people for having different faiths or being different.

Like Muslims do?

look, two bullshit spouters who claim to be catholic, are bonding.

This is what liberals do when they can't debate, they just attack. And as usual it's a stupid attack.

I'M NOT A CATHOLIC YOU MORON!

I don't even have a problem with birth control (and no I don't consider abortion or the abortion pill "birth control")

I am Protestant. I have a problem with the Obama admin coming in and dictating to a Church they must do something against their faith.

You libs make the VERY SAD MISTAKE of assuming ONLY CATHOLICS will be against this or turn against Obama regarding this bad idea of a rule.

YOU ARE VERY WRONG. This is going to turn a LOT OF CHRISTIANS against Obama AND THERE ARE LOT OF CHRISTIANS out here.

November 2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But they arent forcing them to offer anything against Catholocism.

They are forcing the insuance carriers to offer it in insurance plans.

that's another good question......where does Obamacare get off telling a business what it must sell.....?

Forum List

Back