I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

The law does not affect the Catholic religion. It affects businesses.

Religious freedom is not a right to ignore the laws of the land.
That's exactly right. A business shouldn't be exempt from the law.

Catholic Hospitals are charities you moron!

Charities are businesses, you moron.

In fact they get all kinds of breaks from the government. Which makes their stance on this issue even more hypocritical.

They don't get it. I think it's deliberate. They must hate the First Amendment.

The presumption that healthcare services provided by faith based institutions is charity is incorrect. The first amendment is irrelevant in this context.

Oh, why is it irrelevant? Because you say so? Or Obama says so? Show me oh legal scholar, where the Constitution becomes irrelevant, except in the wet dreams of liberals who want to exempt anyone but themselves from it's protections?

Please read and comprehend before spewing TPS. If you are going to use the argument that a faith based hospital is a charity you are wrong, this is a fallacy. It is a tax exempt business - therefore the first amendment infringement based on charitable care is non-existent.

A healthy Gronk, and that ball isnt intercepted. It may not have been a reception...but no way would it have been intercepted.
That is coming from a Giants fan.

That may be true but that was still an ill advised pass that Brady threw.

I'm not making any excuses. The Pats failed. The only part of their game that I didn't have a problem with was their defense. Their defense only allowing 19 points to that offense was getting their job done, IMO.

Yes...Ill advised...but Gronk against a linebacker way down field are odds I would take. Yes, I was impressed with their defense...as I was with the Giants defense....holding Brady to 17 points is something to be proud of.

And the coaching?

Greatest chess match I have seen in a long time between those two coahces.

Belichick dropped the ball too on a key play that would have changed the outcome of the game. 12 men on the field when the Patriots recovered a forced fumble in the red zone right before the Giants scored their first touchdown.

The Giants were just better.

They don't get it. I think it's deliberate. They must hate the First Amendment.

Of course they hate the First Amendment. You don't get it? I do! The first amendment allows Christians to believe there is something greater than liberals or the state. It allows people to believe abortion is evil and wrong. It allows conservatives to hold rallies like the Tea Party.

Their goal is to end the first amendment. That's a right, only they think they should have.

The Constitution is a "living document." Remember? That means the Constitutlon says whatever liberals like Obama says it says and only when it advantages them.

look, two bullshit spouters who claim to be catholic, are bonding.

The Catholic Church does not force itself, or its beliefs on anyone - not even Catholics.
If a non-Catholic wants to take birth control, who cares? There's plenty of non-Catholics engaging in abortion as well. Not our concern. Not in our church.
Right, not in the church. But they are already exempted there.

Yeah right...

I'm a Catholic and every Catholic I know is pro-life... I come from a huge extended family to boot...

I don't know what their position is on birth control, however given the size of my family (I have over 75 cousins, not including their kids) they don't use birth control.

The strong majority of Catholics do NOT support abortion and do not use birth control....

I give you this, when you lie, you lie BIG

I'm not lying and I don't lie.........

I don't know ANY pro-choice Catholic...

I don't know (or aware of) any practicing Catholic who uses birth control, and given the size of my family I HIGHLY DOUBT my Catholic extended family uses birth control given the amount of kids they have..

You see - in my family when you don't want anymore kids you get your tubes tied...

:rofl:

You are lying your assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss off

I wonder, if all these people bitching about birth control will equally object to health plans that cover circumcision.

Yeah right...

I'm a Catholic and every Catholic I know is pro-life... I come from a huge extended family to boot...

I don't know what their position is on birth control, however given the size of my family (I have over 75 cousins, not including their kids) they don't use birth control.

The strong majority of Catholics do NOT support abortion and do not use birth control....

I give you this, when you lie, you lie BIG

Because YOU speak for Catholics now?

Do you love how liberals always speak for everyone whether they want it or not?

Next you will tell us the Pope uses birth control.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You mean like this?

"The strong majority of Catholics do NOT support abortion and do not use birth control...."

The Left/Democrats have always had a bizarre obsession with hating Christians. So i'm not surprised they would attack the Church this way. They're just following Western Europe's Left Anti-Christian lead on destroying Christianity. And now the Church is just about dead in Western Europe. So the Church here will have to stand up to the Left/Democrats if they want to survive. Because make no mistake about it, the attacks from the Left will continue.

Who needs to be reminded where the Right stood on 'religious freedom' during the so-called ground zero mosque debate?

That's exactly right. A business shouldn't be exempt from the law.

Charities are businesses, you moron.

In fact they get all kinds of breaks from the government. Which makes their stance on this issue even more hypocritical.

Let me get this straight. If they take any money from the government they can no longer be for the Catholic Church but for the Church of Obama?

And you referred to ME as a childish poster on this board?
Gimme a break.

Oh fuck off..

The fact you're not upset that Obama is destroying the Bill of Rights left and right shows how fucking little you care about this country..

You're little brained position is "so what, hes the president he can do what he wants."

What does Obama have to do to piss off the progressivebots???

lol Nick.
You are pathetic.
I am not upset with Obama destroying the bill of rights becuase he does not have the power to do so, even if he wanted to....and I dont see why you think he wants to.
And my Position of "so what, he is the President he can do what he wants" is an assumption you make without knowing the truth about me......you see....he cant do what he wants because he is held in check by the constitution, and the other two branches of our governemnt.
What does Obama need to do to piss off progresives?
I dont know.

I am a conservative.

Really, and in what universe can Obama FORCE a Catholic organization to provide birth control??

In what universe can the federal government under orders from that fuck Obama SUE A FUCKING STATE??

In what universe can the federal government FORCE an individual to buy a product or service?

You ever hear of the Tenth Amendment tyrant, ever hear of the First Amendment tyrant??

Obama has pretty much violated every amendment of the Bill of Rights.

You may be conservative but that doesn't make you a patriot who respects the Bill of Rights..

Last edited:
That may be true but that was still an ill advised pass that Brady threw.

I'm not making any excuses. The Pats failed. The only part of their game that I didn't have a problem with was their defense. Their defense only allowing 19 points to that offense was getting their job done, IMO.

Yes...Ill advised...but Gronk against a linebacker way down field are odds I would take. Yes, I was impressed with their defense...as I was with the Giants defense....holding Brady to 17 points is something to be proud of.

And the coaching?

Greatest chess match I have seen in a long time between those two coahces.

Belichick dropped the ball too on a key play that would have changed the outcome of the game. 12 men on the field when the Patriots recovered a forced fumble in the red zone right before the Giants scored their first touchdown.

The Giants were just better.

yep...that was a bone head 12 men situation...was it Belechick or was it the defensive captain who didnt count heads? In high school, that was my job on defense.....lol...from the sidelines...

1 fumble called off by a penalty
2 offensive fumbles recovered by the offense.

That was a potential 3 turnovers.

But when push came to shove, Eli did what he had to do....that was one hell of a pass he made to Manningham....great catch, sure...but the ball ANYWHERE else and it would have been either an interception of an incomplete pass...and it wasnt like over the middle...it was 40 yards in the air.....big time pass.

The presumption that healthcare services provided by faith based institutions is charity is incorrect. The first amendment is irrelevant in this context.

Oh, why is it irrelevant? Because you say so? Or Obama says so? Show me oh legal scholar, where the Constitution becomes irrelevant, except in the wet dreams of liberals who want to exempt anyone but themselves from it's protections?

Please read and comprehend before spewing TPS. If you are going to use the argument that a faith based hospital is a charity you are wrong, this is a fallacy. It is a tax exempt business - therefore the first amendment infringement based on charitable care is non-existent.

Okay that's BS. Show me the law that says "tax exempt" business are not protected by the first amendment?

I'm waiting.

I doubt the Church is threatening violence.

But you are about to see how a grass roots non-violent movement works.

I have never seen a grass roots campaign accelerate this fast in my life! Since the sermon was delivered - STATEWIDE - this past Sunday, grassroots sites have gone up in the various diocese. All you have to do is register, type in your zip code, and start hitting send. Pre-written letters are already prepared and are send to each of one's elected officials, all the way to Barry Obama himself! I don't know about the other states, but you have 700,000 Catholics working this issue hard in Virginia.

Barry is screwing with the wrong group of people here.

Who needs to be reminded where the Right stood on 'religious freedom' during the so-called ground zero mosque debate?

Hey shitbird - you're an expert on being a Muslim, not Christianity.

Why don't you kneel, face east, and worship Allah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2J8ZnmRrA]Archbishop speaks out - YouTube[/ame]

The Left/Democrats have always had a bizarre obsession with hating Christians. So i'm not surprised they would attack the Church this way. They're just following Western Europe's Left Anti-Christian lead on destroying Christianity. And now the Church is just about dead in Western Europe. So the Church here will have to stand up to the Left/Democrats if they want to survive. Because make no mistake about it, the attacks from the Left will continue.

The Left targets hate against Christians because that is what commies do....."The State" is the commie "religious" replacement for Christianity.....but the joke is on the Euros.....Islam will soon be taking over......:lol:

You know what I love. I love it when someone TOTALLY IGNORANT of the Bible deigns to speak for it?

Would you have us passage in the Bible that says we will go to hell for not "taking care of God's Earth."

That's not in the Bible, that's in your own screwed up liberalism, masquerading as Christianity.

You don't want to debate the Bible with me.

But be my guest. Give us that scripture. I bet you have no idea.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm making some popcorn, this ought to be fun... :cool:

I doubt the idiot comes back and answers, because there is no such scripture.

This is typical of the delusional thinking of liberals. They make it up in their empty heads and if it fits how they think things should be, it becomes "fact" after that.

;)

Where and when did Jesus proclaim contraception to be against his teachings?

Forum List

Back