I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

I just asking what makes Clergy qualified to make medical decisions for people.

You're just trying to set up a strawman.

I mean, it's a simple enough question. Do you go into your doctor's office with a priest and have him sit in judgement on anything the doctor advises? I don't. Most sensible people don't.

Who put the freak in fries?

I guess you'd want to.

There are no freaking fries.

Frankly, when the Churches stop getting tax exemptions and all the other goodies I'm stuck paying for with higher taxes,

Is that the way it works, Comrade? There is a giant pool of taxes and it's divided up?

Just like that giant pot of wealth that the "rich" take more than their fair share from...

then I will listen to them carp about them not wanting to pay for insurance for their employees.

Communists - far too stupid to formulate a cogent argument!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BUA9IS2fNw]Fry Day! - YouTube[/ame]

Works for me.

Well no shit, sparky.

Jeez, a stupid fuck communist is okay with the Soviet system...

What's next? Bees that like flowers?

Let's apply the fraud laws to religion.

Let's apply a boot to your stupid ass.

If Listerine can't claim that it prevents colds because there's no science to back that up, how does Catholicism get off saying you can get into heaven after you die?

Or better yet, how do you get off claiming Obama is a great president?

It would be breaking the First Amendment for Congress to write special rules exempting Catholic charity public institutions from the rule , imho....and I bet 10 to 1 that if this ever makes it through the courts, that I am correct.

"congress shall make no law......" giving these institutions special treatment....

Last edited:
congress shall make no law .......... regarding church doctrine and trying to prohibit it.

They have given special treatment to many with this health care law.
I hope the Supreme Court votes 9-0 on this horrible bill.

congress shall make no law .......... regarding church doctrine and trying to prohibit it.

It's been through the courts already with similar issues....and the rulings have come down to the public institutions of the charities get no special treatment and have to follow the rules of all other hospitals....

so for a reversal of these precedences would be highly unlikely imo peach.

It's been through the courts already with similar issues....and the rulings have come down to the public institutions of the charities get no special treatment and have to follow the rules of all other hospitals....

Maybe, maybe not. But.... let's face it.... for Obama... what matters is the Catholic vote in November.

i am Catholic CG, and i see a huge difference between making the CC pay for full coverage insurance for their Church employees vs covering strangers and non catholic employees at their PUBLIC institutions.

I also do not believe BC pills conflict with being ''pro life''.

Regardless of what you believe or don't believe; in a free nation, insurance companies have to right to offer any plan they choose, and the consumer is free to buy that plan, or a competing plan.

I don't want the government telling me what colors must be included in a crayon box, or what features must be included on a Blue Ray player, what accessories are mandated when I buy a new smart phone.

I don't want the government dictating what will be in a health care plan. I demand the liberty, the basic freedom, the decide the cost/benefit of various plans myself.

I don't need Obama to put me on a leash, even though he'll wipe my nose.

i am Catholic CG, and i see a huge difference between making the CC pay for full coverage insurance for their Church employees vs covering strangers and non catholic employees at their PUBLIC institutions.

I also do not believe BC pills conflict with being ''pro life''.

Regardless of what you believe or don't believe; in a free nation, insurance companies have to right to offer any plan they choose, and the consumer is free to buy that plan, or a competing plan.

I don't want the government telling me what colors must be included in a crayon box, or what features must be included on a Blue Ray player, what accessories are mandated when I buy a new smart phone.

I don't want the government dictating what will be in a health care plan. I demand the liberty, the basic freedom, the decide the cost/benefit of various plans myself.

I don't need Obama to put me on a leash, even though he'll wipe my nose.

Indeed. The Church should have the right to decide if and which plans to offer their employees, not what the government tells them they must purchase and how to 'educate' their employees.

Overreach by more than an arm. The government is coercing and that's what started the revolution in the first place.

It would be breaking the First Amendment for Congress to write special rules exempting Catholic charity public institutions from the rule , imho....and I bet 10 to 1 that if this ever makes it through the courts, that I am correct.

"congress shall make no law......" giving these institutions special treatment....

You never actually seen the constitution, have you?

es·tab·lish
   [ih-stab-lish] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to found, institute, build, or bring into being on a firm or stable basis: to establish a university; to establish a medical practice.
to install or settle in a position, place, business, etc.: to establish one's child in business.
to show to be valid or true; prove: to establish the facts of the matter.
to cause to be accepted or recognized: to establish a custom; She established herself as a leading surgeon.
to bring about permanently: to establish order.

Maybe, maybe not. But.... let's face it.... for Obama... what matters is the Catholic vote in November.

Not just Catholic's but all Religions. We will vote against him.
We see it for what is really is. War on religion.
It won't just stop with the Catholics.

Not just Catholic's but all Religions. We will vote against him.
We see it for what is really is. War on religion.
It won't just stop with the Catholics.

I agree... and so do other religions. Which is why they're supporting the Catholic Church on this.

But, the question is moot now... since Obama's folding like a house of cards. He's the Caver in Chief. :lol:

This looks like a good idea:

The White House had been looking at a Hawaiian state law that requires employers to notify their employees that they do not offer the coverage. The employees can then buy the coverage directly from an insurer. The coverage is provided at a low cost, as the insurer saves money by offering the coverage by reducing pregnancies.

These change catalysts are aggressive and I believe are the appropriate direction. In time, this coverage will be an offering. For today, the dialogue is on the table. Good first step.

You never actually seen the constitution, have you?

es·tab·lish
   [ih-stab-lish] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to found, institute, build, or bring into being on a firm or stable basis: to establish a university; to establish a medical practice.
to install or settle in a position, place, business, etc.: to establish one's child in business.
to show to be valid or true; prove: to establish the facts of the matter.
to cause to be accepted or recognized: to establish a custom; She established herself as a leading surgeon.
to bring about permanently: to establish order.

Seriously. She just reworded the constitution to mean what she wants it to mean.

What pukes progressives are.

106079_600.jpg

Yep.

And look, another anti-American pos jumps on the "we'll make the constitution say what we think it should say!" bandwagon!

Forum List

Back