I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

The Catholic church considers artificial birth control evil. And they have no problem employing people that are practicing evil.

Their hypocrisy is outstanding.

Almost right up there with shielding pedophiles.

Ok. we're done. I don't waste my time with assclowns.
It's a shame that you can't be honest.

It's almost getting like a Hat and Shoe Sale frenzy here. How am I to survive campaign season intact!

intense-albums-intrepid-picture3886-user74-pic23-1307646854-thumb.gif

How did this turn into pedophiles? :cuckoo:

It always does when the assclowns lose. They can't deal with the issue so they resort to their bullshit SOP... and whine about pedophiles.... that the facts don't support that argument doesn't matter. Facts are not important to the left wing borg.

True! But if Catholic organizations did not have government interference to begin with, they would have only hired Catholics.

That is not true. Passing reasonable laws that prevent discrimination is not "government interference." Furthermore, as already explained, even if they hired only Catholics, that does not give the EMPLOYER the right to made a decision for the EMPLOYEE that will force the employee to adhere to a religious teaching that they might not choose to adhere to.

The decision on whether to use birth control or have an abortion is not in question. Does the employee have the right to force the employer to pay for the birth control and abortion? That's the issue and I hope the Church never lets the government forget it.

Force the employer to pay for birth control? That's not the issue. That's not happening. That's not going to happen. What's going to happen is that the employer will be required to provide health coverage plans that will include birth control. The employee will ultimately be the one paying for it. They will be the one who chooses their plan, they will have to pay the difference in premiums, they will have to pay the co-pay and deductible costs for the doctor's visits and prescriptions.

EXACTLY!!! This aint a theocracy. At least as long as Santorum (R) isn't elected.

What about the other medical reasons for what people know commonly as birth control?

It's about attacking the Church and throwing it under the bus, which is what happens to all who challenge Fearless Leader.

The leader of the current regime isn't just violating Catholics, he's violating all Christians. He's already pissed off the Jews.

By November, the only voters he will have are Muslims, snake-charming heathens, and atheists.

The Catholic church considers artificial birth control evil. And they have no problem employing people that are practicing evil.

Their hypocrisy is outstanding.

Almost right up there with shielding pedophiles.

Ok. we're done. I don't waste my time with assclowns.
It's a shame that you can't be honest.

I am honest. It's the First Amendment. What is dishonest is that you can't just come out and say 'I don't support the First Amendment'. That's dishonest.

You're pathetic, Ravi. You fall back on bullshit because the real issue is too hard for ya.

they are NOT just birth control

More than 80% of U.S. women will use hormonal contraception during their lifetime.

Hormonal contraceptives (birth control pills, patches and implants) are effective in treating menstruation-related disorders such as dysmenorrhea and heavy menstrual bleeding, as well as preventing unplanned pregnancies, according to a new report from The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

Pregnancy prevention is the primary reason that most women use hormonal contraception. However, contraceptives are also frequently prescribed for non-contraceptive reasons.

It's about attacking the Church and throwing it under the bus, which is what happens to all who challenge Fearless Leader.

The leader of the current regime isn't just violating Catholics, he's violating all Christians. He's already pissed off the Jews.

By November, the only voters he will have are Muslims, snake-charming heathens, and atheists.

I'm not sure he can count on the Muslims either. They're siding with the Catholics. :eusa_angel:

Now some cancer treatments also make you sterile.

will the church ban those?

Will the church ban EVERY drug that has a side effect of making you sterile?

Forum List

Back