I Love Michelle Obama

What a double standard, lame response...

I rest my case milkweed...
So youre going to cop out because you cant explain why your feelings were hurt?

its a good thing you are resting your case because you dont have one. Hopefully someone with the skills to articulate why this was so devastating for white people will answer my question.

It's not a cop out, I just know you can't fix stupid and you're stupid...

If slaves as you state were the only ones to build the White House then her reference to it would be accurate, instead slaves were one of the many ethnicity's responsible for it's construction...

If you claim she was only using their reference to make a point because she is black, it only solidify's my point further...

Hurt feelings? How shallow are you? Really? You need to look into a mirror first...
Of course it was a cop out. You claimed you rested your case but yet here you are posting again. Obviously you said it to keep from having to explain your butt hurt.

I nor the FLOTUS ever stated slaves were the only ones to build the white house. Again you are the victim of your irrational emotions. Instead of using your reading comprehension your emotions caused you to make claims you cant quote or prove.

You never really explained your point. You made a couple of wild accusations but you never clarified anything. Then you rested your case when I attempted to get an explanation...but now youre back without explaining. :laugh:

Your mother dropped you on your head too many times, good luck...
And you wonder why I know you are emotional.
laugh.gif

She was wrong, what part of this has anything to do with my emotions?

This isn't the first time she has made inaccurate statements about American history, that Harvard education didn't produce much...

So youre going to cop out because you cant explain why your feelings were hurt?

its a good thing you are resting your case because you dont have one. Hopefully someone with the skills to articulate why this was so devastating for white people will answer my question.

If slaves as you state were the only ones to build the White House then her reference to it would be accurate, instead slaves were one of the many ethnicity's responsible for it's construction...

If you claim she was only using their reference to make a point because she is black, it only solidify's my point further...

Hurt feelings? How shallow are you? Really? You need to look into a mirror first...
Of course it was a cop out. You claimed you rested your case but yet here you are posting again. Obviously you said it to keep from having to explain your butt hurt.

I nor the FLOTUS ever stated slaves were the only ones to build the white house. Again you are the victim of your irrational emotions. Instead of using your reading comprehension your emotions caused you to make claims you cant quote or prove.

You never really explained your point. You made a couple of wild accusations but you never clarified anything. Then you rested your case when I attempted to get an explanation...but now youre back without explaining. :laugh:

laugh.gif

This isn't the first time she has made inaccurate statements about American history, that Harvard education didn't produce much...
No she wasnt wrong. You just have poor reading comprehension.

laugh.gif

Put down the bottle:alcoholic:and quit believing the :bsflag:your bleeding all over the place :banghead::banghead:

It's amazing how deep your denial is, her videos don't lie milkweed...

laugh.gif

Put down the bottle:alcoholic:and quit believing the :bsflag:your bleeding all over the place :banghead::banghead:

Stop sniffing the meth cut with gunpowder. Its a fact that slaves built the WH. If that makes you emotional go see a mental health counselor.

laugh.gif

Stop sniffing the meth cut with gunpowder. Its a fact that slaves built the WH. If that makes you emotional go see a mental health counselor.

It's a FACT they were not the only ethnicity who constructed the White House, it's hard to fix stupid, I am glad to see you keep making it so clear...

laugh.gif

It's a FACT they were not the only ethnicity who constructed the White House, it's hard to fix stupid, I am glad to see you keep making it so clear...
Hey dummy. Who said they were the only ones? Your sensitive emotions are tied up like a sexual fetish.
laugh.gif

She should have worded her comments differently. It's disrespectful to those who worked on the project that were not slaves.

She should have simply stated that slaves were part of the workforce that constructed the White House.

She should have worded her comments differently. It's disrespectful to those who worked on the project that were not slaves.

She should have simply stated that slaves were part of the workforce that constructed the White House.
Who says she should have worded the comments differently? She didnt make the comment in reference to other people that worked on it. She was referencing the part that appealed to her pride in being a Black woman. Who gives fuck about what you clowns think is disrespectful? She is the FLOTUS boy. Get that through your head.

Last edited:
She has a mind to weigh on? Big moo would be greatly improved by chains in the bottom of a leaky boat.

While it is true that some slave labor built the White Hut (it will be the White House when her skanky ass is gone) most of it was built by immigrants from Scotland.

What should be weighing on her mind is fixing her orc-like underbite and the shame of passing on that defect to her ninnies.
What a disgusting pig you are.

Hey dummy. Who said they were the only ones? Your sensitive emotions are tied up like a sexual fetish.
laugh.gif

It's really simple, I understand it's not that easy for you to comprehend because you relate to the same prejudice that was in her commencement speech, that she became the first Black FLOTUS it's a shame she can't do much more than perform for the simple minded Blacks who let their hatred control their own prejudice...

Again, repeating it as a quote...

"And I quote Mrs. Obama...

"It's the story I witness every single day, when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves"

She is clearly implying it was only built by slaves, she didn't say they helped or they lead or they assisted, she said "that was built by slaves", her use of the verb only identifies "slaves", not the Irish or the Scottish or the Europeans or the other White labor. She then goes on to identify her husband who's father was from Kenya, do you really think she used this to imply anything other than their ethnicity?

I understand why she did this, they both have used their ethnicity numerous times to refer to the horrible past, he has had the best platform in the world to try and mend the racial divide, yet he manages to only pour more salt on a wound that simply needs to go away..."

No were does she speak to the other ethniticies who helped build the White House...

Sorry it can not be dummy downed to your level...

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

First lady: I wake up in house built by slaves - CNN Video
yeah she's cute hey?

:)

Beautiful woman and smart to boot.

I suggest an optometrist.

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

First lady: I wake up in house built by slaves - CNN Video
yeah she's cute hey?

:)

Beautiful woman and smart to boot.

I suggest an optometrist.
I have great eyesight. Thats how I know she is beautiful.

Forum List

Back